Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1018043 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3540 on: April 26, 2021, 02:38:31 AM »

I think she wants to match her hubby in age. Felipe is so grey now. The white streak is her solidarity gesture.  Tongue
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3541 on: April 27, 2021, 12:45:20 AM »

If King Felipe had no beard, would he look younger?
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3542 on: May 02, 2021, 11:25:43 PM »

The family went to the opera at the Royal Theater

https://okdiario.com/look...eatro-real-madrid-1178192

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 11:51:00 PM by lula » Logged
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3543 on: May 03, 2021, 01:43:34 AM »

Dark hair looks harsh on her, white hair added sloppiness of her overall appearance. Botox/fillers which she certainly had tried before are much worse than coloring hair   .

So do you think Indira Gandhi looked sloppy? Hers was certainly the most famous white streak ever.

The difference, Indira Gandhi had short hair, grandma look, Leti was going for the look of her daughters' older sister with flying long hair  Smiley.
MCJ

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3544 on: May 03, 2021, 02:07:46 AM »

I may be wrong, but I don't think Indira Gandhi had short hair. Like most Indian women of that generation, it was long. She styled it in a swept back manner, a la Princess Anne, which may have given the impression of it being shorter.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3545 on: May 03, 2021, 02:09:54 AM »

Thank you so much for the photos Lula!  Star

So is Sofža wearing the coat Leo was wearing a while back?  Sheís gotten so tall it looks good on her!  And Leonor looks lovely in that dress and the ankle boots. Theyíve both gotten very stylish.

I may be wrong, but I don't think Indira Gandhi had short hair. Like most Indian women of that generation, it was long. She styled it in a swept back manner, a la Princess Anne, which may have given the impression of it being shorter.

Yes, I distinctly remember her wearing it pulled back with maybe a low bun.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3546 on: May 03, 2021, 10:50:42 AM »

Dark hair looks harsh on her, white hair added sloppiness of her overall appearance. Botox/fillers which she certainly had tried before are much worse than coloring hair   .

So do you think Indira Gandhi looked sloppy? Hers was certainly the most famous white streak ever.

The difference, Indira Gandhi had short hair, grandma look, Leti was going for the look of her daughters' older sister with flying long hair  Smiley.
I have a few friends who are gracefully going grey with fabulous young and modern hair styles. And they look fantastic and may I say, younger and more hip than a lot of other women, whose chemical haircolor does not perfectly match the differing skin tone of mature females, or who show roots 20 min after leaving the salon... etc..
I think going grey is normal and natural and anybody who decides to not paint over signs of aging is welcome to do so.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3547 on: May 03, 2021, 04:41:26 PM »

Dark hair looks harsh on her, white hair added sloppiness of her overall appearance. Botox/fillers which she certainly had tried before are much worse than coloring hair   .

The difference, Indira Gandhi had short hair, grandma look, Leti was going for the look of her daughters' older sister with flying long hair  Smiley.
I have a few friends who are gracefully going grey with fabulous young and modern hair styles. And they look fantastic and may I say, younger and more hip than a lot of other women, whose chemical haircolor does not perfectly match the differing skin tone of mature females, or who show roots 20 min after leaving the salon... etc..
I think going grey is normal and natural and anybody who decides to not paint over signs of aging is welcome to do so.

Thanks Fairy. I stopped coloring my hair when the pandemic started and I love what was hiding under the dye. I donít know if I look younger, but I certainly look happy not to spend hours at the salon cooking under a dryer. Mr. B kindly told me that I do look younger, but then his eyesight is going....
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3548 on: May 04, 2021, 08:51:49 AM »

Well if Mr. B. can see that you look younger and pretty, than I would say, there is nothing wrong or lamentable with his eye sight....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3549 on: May 04, 2021, 03:14:35 PM »

Well if Mr. B. can see that you look younger and pretty, than I would say, there is nothing wrong or lamentable with his eye sight....

Hug Thank you Fairy!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3550 on: May 04, 2021, 03:21:35 PM »

Dark hair looks harsh on her, white hair added sloppiness of her overall appearance. Botox/fillers which she certainly had tried before are much worse than coloring hair   .

The difference, Indira Gandhi had short hair, grandma look, Leti was going for the look of her daughters' older sister with flying long hair  Smiley.

Thanks Fairy. I stopped coloring my hair when the pandemic started and I love what was hiding under the dye. I donít know if I look younger, but I certainly look happy not to spend hours at the salon cooking under a dryer. Mr. B kindly told me that I do look younger, but then his eyesight is going....

I'm sure your husband's eyesight is totally fine.

And I know what you mean: I had an appointment with my manicure around every 4-5 weeks. After almost five years of having "fake" nails, it's refreshing to see my know without gel.

As for the girls: Felipe and Leti have realky raised two beautiful and sensible girls.
Nappyolean

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3551 on: May 04, 2021, 03:45:36 PM »

I think the whole family looks nice. I may not like this dress or that coat but they always look presentable which sometimes is hard to do with teenage girls as often they want to be on trend with blue hair, or tattoos or super short skirts, but it seems these two girls are always just fine.  And, regarding Mothers of teenage girls, there really is nothing more pathetic than a mother competing, sharing clothes, trying to look as youthful as her daughters. So glad Leti is showing her gray hair, she certainly has earned it.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

Classic stink eye

Ignore
« Reply #3552 on: May 04, 2021, 04:52:57 PM »

The girls look much better here (in respect to clothing) IMO, than they did at the submarine launch event. 

And I love Leti's grey streaks.   They have a softening effect, if that makes sense, on her appearance.   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3553 on: May 12, 2021, 10:51:59 AM »

The girls were looking good. Leo was wearing her mom's leather jacket and it suited her better than Mom.  Did Leti spray fake tan on herself ? She looked darker than Felipe and girls.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3554 on: May 12, 2021, 02:40:57 PM »

Presentation of the "Miguel De Cervantes" Prize of Literature in the Spanish Language 2020 to Francisco Brines in Oliva (Valencia)

@CasaReal

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: