Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 250   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1082284 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3585 on: May 20, 2021, 02:22:14 AM »

Vanitatis  is a tabloid style website, known for their profound dislike of Letizia and for fabricating news. I would take the report as a massive "grain of salt".

I have family living in Spain, and frankly what they report about the menu is nothing outside the normal. Many schools there changed their diets to give children a more healthy lifestyle, and none have a royal as a student. And a relative had his confirmation recently. He was supposed to have it at a big church, but they adapted the ceremony and picked a smaller venue due to covid. It not pleased some parents that wanted to bring more than 20 family members, but is one that I agree with.

It is easy to put blame on Letizia, but the decision could be entirely from the school and the authorities that are closely monitoring any event that involves crowds.

I truly donít understand why anyone would be against a healthy diet. Especially now, when so many people have packed on the pandemic pounds.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3586 on: May 20, 2021, 02:30:40 AM »

That shirt or top of jumpsuit or whatever it is, good grief.  Laughing
I still miss Leti fashion. Sigh.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3587 on: May 20, 2021, 06:25:07 AM »

The only thing that saved that white monstrosity are her very, very toned arms.

What an appalling top though. I used to count on her getting it right almost all the time.

Dear god I hope the 80s donít come back. So much was recycled 50s but not in a good way.

If we start seeing big hair and perms, I will die.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3588 on: May 20, 2021, 07:50:41 AM »

Leti is that kind of woman who could wear a black bin back and still rock it somehow. But the top was very unique. She is so slim and toned that she managed to look okayish and was not a laughing stock, but it was not one of her better looks.

About the food story: You have incredible parents. In my kid's kindergarten was a mom who wanted to bring Coca-Cola for the four year's olds birthday party and was offended when this was not possible.
StephanieDesiree

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3589 on: May 25, 2021, 09:14:02 PM »

Hi. 

I'm trying to find some of the early Felipe and Letizia threads.  They were so much fun I wanted to read them again!

But I can't locate them.  Can someone help me?

Their engagement announcement

Their wedding

Pregnancy announcement

Birth of Lenore.

I tried using SEARCH but it came up with nothing.

Thanks 😊
StephanieDesiree

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3590 on: May 25, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »

Hi. 

I'm trying to find some of the early Felipe and Letizia threads.  They were so much fun I wanted to read them again!

But I can't locate them.  Can someone help me?

Their engagement announcement

Their wedding

Pregnancy announcement

Birth of Lenore.

I tried using SEARCH but it came up with nothing.

Thanks 😊

Ok so I guess RD didnít exist then!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3591 on: May 25, 2021, 11:39:03 PM »

Leti is that kind of woman who could wear a black bin back and still rock it somehow. But the top was very unique. She is so slim and toned that she managed to look okayish and was not a laughing stock, but it was not one of her better looks.

About the food story: You have incredible parents. In my kid's kindergarten was a mom who wanted to bring Coca-Cola for the four year's olds birthday party and was offended when this was not possible.

That style top with the ruffles must be in now, because I saw a tween in a museum exhibit with the same top!
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3592 on: May 26, 2021, 12:13:51 AM »

That style top with the ruffles must be in now, because I saw a tween in a museum exhibit with the same top!

This is the mono on a model. It is a little bit better without the black belt but the frillies are  Confused

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3593 on: May 29, 2021, 02:32:11 PM »

Armed Forces Day 2021

@CasaReal

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3594 on: May 29, 2021, 02:32:23 PM »

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3595 on: May 29, 2021, 02:39:46 PM »

https://www.hola.com/moda...osa-fuerzas-armadas-look/

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3596 on: May 29, 2021, 03:30:04 PM »

Gorgeous working coat dress! Love it. Looks a little loose, but maybe sheís lost weight.

For Spanish posters here, anyone know what the word on the street is about whatís sheís like  to meet? Reputation or personality? Nice, down to earth, Cool and professional? Haughty or stuck up?

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3597 on: May 29, 2021, 04:48:00 PM »

I love pink, and the pink accessories are perfect, but I think this is a little too pale for her...washes her out a bit.

Paulina, I'm not Spanish but I had a Spanish exchange student (high school age) last year, and he was NOT a fan of her or the Royal Family in general.  I was shocked at the vehemence of his dislike of them...I think it wasn't so much them personally as what a royal family represents.  We kind of got off to an awkward start because one of our first conversations was about how I'm a fan of Felipe and Letizia and it took me a moment to read his facial cues and see that that was NOT the direction to take the conversation!   Nerves
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3598 on: May 29, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »

I love pink, and the pink accessories are perfect, but I think this is a little too pale for her...washes her out a bit.

Paulina, I'm not Spanish but I had a Spanish exchange student (high school age) last year, and he was NOT a fan of her or the Royal Family in general.  I was shocked at the vehemence of his dislike of them...I think it wasn't so much them personally as what a royal family represents.  We kind of got off to an awkward start because one of our first conversations was about how I'm a fan of Felipe and Letizia and it took me a moment to read his facial cues and see that that was NOT the direction to take the conversation!   Nerves

Thatís exactly what happened to me with a Greek co-worker, Cordelia. But I didnít even get to say how I felt about the Greek royals because of the vehement dislike he had for them. I quickly changed the subject.

I think Letiís coat dress is okay (too big), but I love her shoes!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3599 on: May 29, 2021, 08:50:05 PM »

Tbf, I hardly ever out myself as liking royal watching or actually having a soft touch for any of them. Here you are immediately pecked as hopelessly simple-minded (you do know, that the system is archaic and not really Disney?) possibly even reading those idiotic yellow press stuff about the royals, that nowadays people do not even dare to touch at the dentists in the waiting lounge.. It is actually as good as a conversation stopper as burping or farting very loudly...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 250   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: