Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1131455 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #3795 on: November 18, 2021, 09:00:23 AM »

And what if she had sit on his lap... Can't blame her, I would do it to
Me too 
Sitting on her husband laps is her legal right  Spiteful

IKR!!

Those making hay out of this are projecting their jealousy which is understandable, a loving and hot guy like Felipe is hard to find.

We should have compassion for them.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3796 on: November 30, 2021, 12:59:20 PM »

Audience to tennis player Garbiņe Muguruza after becoming the first Spanish winner of the WTA circuit

@CasaReal

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3797 on: November 30, 2021, 03:11:52 PM »

I love that teal colour, she wore it with the dress in Sweden as well.. (only with other shoes, perhaps someone forgot to pack them or they were delivered too late)..
I only think that the white blouse, while perfectly suitable, is a tad too boring. A patterned blouse in teal with somethign else in a retro-70's style would have made the outfit hit my personal style roof...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3798 on: November 30, 2021, 05:34:27 PM »

That teal jacket looks way too big for her. Petite women always need to be careful about wearing too big clothing.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3799 on: November 30, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »

This teal suit is supposed to be a loose fit, not too bad by Leti's standard.  Maybe Leti should button up the jacket.  Leti used to look the best in pantsuits pre wedding, but all her new suits seemed to be either mediocre or ugly, I really miss the Armani pantsuit she wore at the engagement, should have bought in multiple colors.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3800 on: November 30, 2021, 10:34:57 PM »

does any Spanish posters  (or anyone) here have any information on that embroidery or wall hanging that they are all standing in fornt of please?

I've been meaning to ask for years  Crazy

It is utterly fascinating to me and I like to learn more about it.

does it have a name so i can look it up and learn please?

thx

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: