Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1156835 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #3795 on: November 18, 2021, 09:00:23 AM »

And what if she had sit on his lap... Can't blame her, I would do it to
Me too 
Sitting on her husband laps is her legal right  Spiteful

IKR!!

Those making hay out of this are projecting their jealousy which is understandable, a loving and hot guy like Felipe is hard to find.

We should have compassion for them.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3796 on: November 30, 2021, 12:59:20 PM »

Audience to tennis player Garbiñe Muguruza after becoming the first Spanish winner of the WTA circuit

@CasaReal

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3797 on: November 30, 2021, 03:11:52 PM »

I love that teal colour, she wore it with the dress in Sweden as well.. (only with other shoes, perhaps someone forgot to pack them or they were delivered too late)..
I only think that the white blouse, while perfectly suitable, is a tad too boring. A patterned blouse in teal with somethign else in a retro-70's style would have made the outfit hit my personal style roof...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3798 on: November 30, 2021, 05:34:27 PM »

That teal jacket looks way too big for her. Petite women always need to be careful about wearing too big clothing.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3799 on: November 30, 2021, 08:49:51 PM »

This teal suit is supposed to be a loose fit, not too bad by Leti's standard.  Maybe Leti should button up the jacket.  Leti used to look the best in pantsuits pre wedding, but all her new suits seemed to be either mediocre or ugly, I really miss the Armani pantsuit she wore at the engagement, should have bought in multiple colors.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3800 on: November 30, 2021, 10:34:57 PM »

does any Spanish posters  (or anyone) here have any information on that embroidery or wall hanging that they are all standing in fornt of please?

I've been meaning to ask for years  Crazy

It is utterly fascinating to me and I like to learn more about it.

does it have a name so i can look it up and learn please?

thx

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3801 on: December 10, 2021, 12:58:46 PM »

70th anniversary of the Association of Academies of the Spanish Language

@CasaReal

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3802 on: December 10, 2021, 05:59:27 PM »

The blouse was too casual and ugly. Can'T believe she was wearing it everywhere.
Isabel

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3803 on: December 11, 2021, 07:47:47 AM »

does any Spanish posters  (or anyone) here have any information on that embroidery or wall hanging that they are all standing in fornt of please?

I've been meaning to ask for years  Crazy

thx

G Smiley

It's a Michel Coxcie tapestry from the XVI century representing the trip of Alexandre the Great to Asia. Smiley

https://www.mleuven.be/en...cie%C2%A0-flemish-raphael
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3804 on: December 12, 2021, 11:15:12 AM »

does any Spanish posters  (or anyone) here have any information on that embroidery or wall hanging that they are all standing in fornt of please?

I've been meaning to ask for years  Crazy

thx

G Smiley

It's a Michel Coxcie tapestry from the XVI century representing the trip of Alexandre the Great to Asia. Smiley

https://www.mleuven.be/en...cie%C2%A0-flemish-raphael

THANK YOU sooo much  Hug Star

It is gawgeous  

But ths images do not match  Confused

does the spanish court own this tapestry instead of being hanged up in the museum?

G
« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 11:20:57 AM by getafix » Logged

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3805 on: December 12, 2021, 01:40:31 PM »

In Spain the royal palaces and their collections no longer belong to the Royal Family, but belong to the State. Zarzuela Palace is decorated with works of art and tapestries belonging to the royal collections. The royal collection of Spanish tapestries is very extensive, some are exhibited in a museum and others in different palaces.

The Patrimonio Nacional collection of tapestries includes more than 3000 pieces

https://www.patrimonionac...s/textiles-and-tapestries

It is also common for the Prado Museum or the Reina Sofía Museum to give works of art from their collections to the Palace of the President of the Government or other state headquarters. They are museums with extensive collections, and only a part of them are permanently exposed to the public, so they are used to decorate other important public spaces.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3806 on: December 12, 2021, 10:53:30 PM »

This teal suit is supposed to be a loose fit, not too bad by Leti's standard.  Maybe Leti should button up the jacket.  Leti used to look the best in pantsuits pre wedding, but all her new suits seemed to be either mediocre or ugly, I really miss the Armani pantsuit she wore at the engagement, should have bought in multiple colors.
I miss the Armani suit too. But Leti cannot wear too much Armani - a high end, foreign designer. His fashion is very expensive and Leti would be criticized for being too extravagant. He's a foreign designer and Leti would be criticized for not supporting local brands. I think Hugo Boss (which she often wears) is tolerated by the press and public because it isn't super expensive.

Pre-marriage, Leti's fashion choices were much better, but she wasn't constrained by public opinion and expectations.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3807 on: December 15, 2021, 10:13:00 PM »

XVI Annual Gala of the Spanish Olympic Committee (COE), tribute to the Tokyo 2020 Olympians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF5eESvuYvg

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15127

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3808 on: December 15, 2021, 10:13:16 PM »

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3809 on: December 16, 2021, 08:23:56 AM »

I always love this blue dress, the bracelet is beautiful too. Leti, please stop self tanning, how silly !  When you are about 50, super thin, fake dark skin only makes you look old and dry. 
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: