Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: priceless covers & headlines - BRF  (Read 20302 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:00:58 PM »

Kate's Eastern promise: An unforgettable week of triumph and tears

Plus: All her fahsion secrets

Princess Beatrice and the Bransons: A daring mission to scale Mont Blanc

PrincessRoyal

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »

Look at this picture. She is full of fake IMO. And the shawl looks so much like a dress/outfit Diana wore a couple of months before she died  Nono.
SJP

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:20:08 PM »

Kate's Eastern promise: An unforgettable week of triumph and tears

Plus: All her fahsion secrets

Princess Beatrice and the Bransons: A daring mission to scale Mont Blanc

As I said, the Blessed Catherine of Bucklebury will soon be back home to cure all the diseases of the UK.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »

Oh Christ , Saint Catherine of St James palace, will be curing the sick, enriched the poor, right the wrongs..... All bow down to the Queen of Sheba . Snakey take note, a pair of boobs can make you sinner to saint in three days Roll Eyes
HolyLandofTurnips

Mini Member

"Work? I feel a bout of HG coming on."

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 04:43:33 AM »

Look at this picture. She is full of fake IMO. And the shawl looks so much like a dress/outfit Diana wore a couple of months before she died  Nono.

Most times she has a vacant look in her eyes or is staring off into the distance. I wonder if it's purposeful, to try and give her that sympathetic, solemn, I'm-a-deep-thinker-no-really look. It doesn't work. She comes off as fake. I do wonder why she couldn't have worn a different color to the mosque, though, therefore causing her to possibly wear a different color scarf. It's nothing serious. Simply a thought. Then again, she did say white is her favorite color.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 11:39:12 AM »

Didn't Diana wear the exact same shade of blue?  Snare

Personally I would prefer Kate to wear a burka, it covers everything and has a veil over the eye slit too.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
SJP

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 03:06:25 PM »

LOL  Laugh bounce

Personally I would prefer Kate to wear a burka, it covers everything and has a veil over the eye slit too.
MeandI
Banned
Muted
Small Member

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »

Most times she has a vacant look in her eyes or is staring off into the distance. I wonder if it's purposeful, to try and give her that sympathetic, solemn, I'm-a-deep-thinker-no-really look. It doesn't work. She comes off as fake. I do wonder why she couldn't have worn a different color to the mosque, though, therefore causing her to possibly wear a different color scarf. It's nothing serious. Simply a thought. Then again, she did say white is her favorite color.
I LOL'd when I saw the photograph of the cover of the Hello mag.  Topless Waity is a thoroughly boring woman.  Then, about her vacant look, I don't think there's a lot of brain there.  I don't see Topless Waity as very bright.
HolyLandofTurnips

Mini Member

"Work? I feel a bout of HG coming on."

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 10:47:11 PM »

I LOL'd when I saw the photograph of the cover of the Hello mag.  Topless Waity is a thoroughly boring woman.  Then, about her vacant look, I don't think there's a lot of brain there.  I don't see Topless Waity as very bright.

She's not. Her many comments make that clear. I don't blame the new family for not letting her speak in public. Could you imagine?
Plum Royale

Medium Member

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 11:08:16 PM »

the palace is going to let this  Clown coast-------------for a long time until Wills trades her for a younger version!
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 05:36:59 AM »

Henny posted that title page in the DRF thread already  Star I'm just cross-posting it here

WILLS & KATE’S DOWN UNDER BABY BUZZ
Royal lovebirds Kate and William last week sparked a frenzy of baby excitement around the world, after the prince shared some tantalising family news during their visit to Singapore. Disclosing he hopes to soon welcome two new children into the royal family, his revelation comes amid a string of clues that his wife may already be pregnant!

Louise

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually like the picture of Kate on hello!!
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 10:14:57 PM »

....and Mary's sorrow on the same cover??
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 10:54:06 PM »

Did U.S. magazine Photoshop a baby bump onto the Duchess of Cambridge's body?
Star magazine, which claims to reveal that Kate is pregnant with twins, published an image of the British royal from her recent visit to Singapore on the cover of its latest issue

Roll Eyes

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 10:56:15 PM »

Henny posted that title page in the DRF thread already  Star I'm just cross-posting it here

WILLS & KATE’S DOWN UNDER BABY BUZZ
Royal lovebirds Kate and William last week sparked a frenzy of baby excitement around the world, after the prince shared some tantalising family news during their visit to Singapore. Disclosing he hopes to soon welcome two new children into the royal family, his revelation comes amid a string of clues that his wife may already be pregnant!

Love it Kate and wills " two royal babies  " got that headline right
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: