Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: priceless covers & headlines - BRF  (Read 19895 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2012, 07:30:43 PM »

PeDe, I think that many journalists in Dk (except from 50% of the journalists at Bile Barf of course Roll Eyes) think that Mary is as boring as oatmeal and dry as a cracker. There is actually nothing to write about Clown.

well, good to know, but then Mille, why isn't there more critical stuff published about her.

I'm sure that the journou's pop in here and other blogs...and we present her perverse spending habits on a silver plate to them...sources, proofs and all. So why isn't there more critique to read in magazines and papers.

The DRF cannot be all powerful, can they? I don't understand it. Huh?

Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2012, 08:36:55 PM »

PeDe, I think that many journalists in Dk (except from 50% of the journalists at Bile Barf of course Roll Eyes) think that Mary is as boring as oatmeal and dry as a cracker. There is actually nothing to write about Clown.

well, good to know, but then Mille, why isn't there more critical stuff published about her.

I'm sure that the journou's pop in here and other blogs...and we present her perverse spending habits on a silver plate to them...sources, proofs and all. So why isn't there more critique to read in magazines and papers.

The READERS are powerful..and itīs all about the money Roll Eyes. More than 70% are still pro monarchy or at least neutral. Sad but true...

"She isnīt wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2012, 12:29:46 AM »

The READERS are powerful..and itīs all about the money Roll Eyes. More than 70% are still pro monarchy or at least neutral. Sad but true...

The problem with the Danes is that the monarchists have critical mass.  Hopefully, as younger people - raised to believe in egalitarian values by their egalitarian parents (many of whom are brilliant RDers) - will start to arc up and demand more.

Alot of monarchists tend (and no I don't have a link for that but it's just my anecdotal observation in the circles I mix in within Melbourne) to be older.  Younger people - and especially younger people like me that are the children of immigrants and refugees - have no respect for inherited power.  We had to work for our wealth - why not the royals.  They should earn the position like everyone else.

In Australia, I don't think monarchists have critical mass but there is a respect for QEII that prevents us from becoming a republic now.  When QEII passes away, the momentum will begin.  And once people find out about the real William, people will start to think 'Charles ain't much chop and his son is a damaged mummy's boy.  Why are we curtsying to these people again'.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Macca

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »

^ And let's not forget that most Australians are, by our very laid back nature, too lazy/apathetic/insert whatever else we are here to instigate change. It's our she'll be right attitude that means we just keep on with the status quo instead of reacting and promoting change actively. That's why (apart from the recent Sydney uproar) any and most protest marches almost always end up at the local pub for a debrief. We're the nation that uses Sausage Sizzles outside Bunnings to raise money for valid causes instead of demanding our public funds go to the same. Australia will become a Republic - eventually - but only when someone does the hard yards, organises it and hands it to the nation as a fait accompli. Oh and definately when the Queen dies.
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »

The problem with the Danes is that the monarchists have critical mass.  Hopefully, as younger people - raised to believe in egalitarian values by their egalitarian parents (many of whom are brilliant RDers) - will start to arc up and demand more.

Alot of monarchists tend (and no I don't have a link for that but it's just my anecdotal observation in the circles I mix in within Melbourne) to be older.  Younger people - and especially younger people like me that are the children of immigrants and refugees - have no respect for inherited power.  We had to work for our wealth - why not the royals.  They should earn the position like everyone else.

In Australia, I don't think monarchists have critical mass but there is a respect for QEII that prevents us from becoming a republic now.  When QEII passes away, the momentum will begin.  And once people find out about the real William, people will start to think 'Charles ain't much chop and his son is a damaged mummy's boy.  Why are we curtsying to these people again'.

Good post FTS Star (And sorry that Iīm slightly off topic right now)

Actually there are kindergartens (havenīt come across any that do NOT go) in Copenhagen that take all the children to Amalienborg on Margyīs birthday and CELEBRATES like maniacs with flag waving/hooraaaays and everything! Talking about brain wash Yikes
We donīt live close to Copenhagen, so that particular thing wonīt happen in our kindergarten.
BUT whenever a child is being celebrated on his/hers birthday in my childīs kindergarten, the child is put on a "throne" and is king/queen for a day and RULES (decides what the other children shall play/sing/do).. Well, what to do about that? I think being a monarchist/republican should be more like a religious and therefore a private thing. I hate that my child is being taught these values when Iīm not around.

"She isnīt wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 04:12:48 PM »

source-diana-remembered

scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »

If the covers are true, how ironic since shes caused the issues.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 09:59:11 PM »

WHOA

Sick claim: Evil Camilla ready to steal the throne
American Globe on the field with wild conspiracy theory.

The U.S. magazine Globe is known to shoot from the hip, and in the latest issue you are out in a completely insane conspiracy theory.

The always controversial Globe claims that the 86-year-old Queen Elizabeth is close to death, while the wicked daughter Camilla Parker-Bowles lurking in the wings to usurp the throne in front of Prince William and his wife Kate:
- Queen's ailing health more and more, and ruthless Camilla is busy making plans, says a source allegedly Globe.

The British royal family will not comment on the story to the Daily Mail, but the 86-year-old queen has been shown several times publicly in the past week, and on those occasions, Elizabeth has been going strong and not influenced tracks sick. It is far from the first time that Globe creates debate. In 1997, aroused the resurrection, when the magazine took photos of the bodies of the murdered child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey.

In 2010, Globe brought pictures of actor Gary Coleman on his deathbed with the heading 'Murder!: The last picture'.

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 12:26:55 AM »

Isn't the Globe one of those ``Aliens-ate-my-baby'' tabloids? I would take everything in the Globe with a wheelbarrow full of salt.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 02:11:45 AM »

of course you have to take any gossip mag with a grain of salt. I don't know about the Globe, but you might be very well right - I just thought it was funny  Tongue

HolyLandofTurnips

Mini Member

"Work? I feel a bout of HG coming on."

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2012, 08:30:52 PM »

I find the headline stating Camilla's evil plans to seize the throne to be more than a little funny. Why would she need to come up with an evil plan? She's practically living on the throne already! This isn't a case of grandma dying and might-she/might-she-not give me the estate in her will.
PeeTee

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 02:42:47 AM »

I couldn't see where to post this, so forgive me.

I have just watched the Festival of Remberance at the Albert Hall and am disgusted at the lack of younger Royals present.

It was attended by the Queen, DOE, DOY, Princess Royal, DOK but no sign of any of the younger generation.
Where was  the lazy Wills and Kate, or the fat-ass York sisters ?

It is such a pity that they are leaving it all to the 80 and 90 somethings in this winter cold and wet and themselves doing nothing to earn the immense priveleges they have.... Ranting Real mad Ranting

scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 03:24:12 AM »

well to be fair, the non-wales grandkids are not really being pushed to do these things, courtesy of charles.
which makes willkat look WORSE, but hey daddy chuckie will take care of it, so they wont  worry. all willkat does is lie in bed angry with themselves try to make that sacred heir
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 03:28:40 AM »

but Tee you have higlighted an excellent and noted point; what will this family do in the future? my god, willkat will explode if forced to do anything, harry isnt around and always sober, and 6 grandkids are little/not trained for royal true life. what wil hapen? Shocked
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: