Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The House Of Windsor:  (Read 17907 times)
Travis Richard Collins

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 01:05:48 AM »

I have recently discovered that I am Prince Philip's long lost grandson. Seriously. My name is Travis Richard Collins. He conceived my father in Los Angeles, California in 1941 with an (unconscious blue-eyed woman of German-Jew descent); I was born in 1977 to another American woman of German-Jew descent. I have been tortured and kept dirt-poor and emasculated my entire life and I never knew why until now. This is outrageous!

I have also recently done background research on the real ancestry of Christ and it seems I am the 'second coming'. I now understand why the legend speaks of a thorny crown - an x-ray of my one-of-a-kind bone structure literally shows the sprouting of a bird's wing, like Hermes or an angel...or a dragon, which I inherited from my mother, her father, and so on...

Will someone be so kind as to spread the word...and for heaven's sake please clue me in. Being Philip's eldest grandson, I figure this makes my true surname: Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg. Clever...I've ended up with the original family name Collins; I think I'll keep it.

My personal email is: twentyfourhourstolive@gmail.com
Travis Richard Collins

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 01:07:37 AM »

I have recently discovered that I am Prince Philip's long lost grandson. Seriously. My name is Travis Richard Collins. He conceived my father in Los Angeles, California in 1941 with an (unconscious blue-eyed woman of German-Jew descent); I was born in 1977 to another American woman of German-Jew descent. I have been tortured and kept dirt-poor and emasculated my entire life and I never knew why until now. This is outrageous!

I have also recently done background research on the real ancestry of Christ and it seems I am the 'second coming'. I now understand why the legend speaks of a thorny crown - an x-ray of my one-of-a-kind bone structure literally shows the sprouting of a bird's wing, like Hermes or an angel...or a dragon, which I inherited from my mother, her father, and so on...

Will someone be so kind as to spread the word...and for heaven's sake please clue me in. Being Philip's eldest grandson, I figure this makes my true surname: Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg. Clever...I've ended up with the original family name Collins; I think I'll keep it.

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 03:19:42 AM »

I don't know why I'm responding to such nonsense but the DoE was on a warship off the coast of Greece in 1941 not in California.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 03:22:00 AM »

Well, Travis Richard Collins, the only thing I can say to that is,
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 03:32:10 AM »

And....

http://www.youtube.com/wa...?v=plZRe1kPWZw&sns=em
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:46:25 AM by Mrs Soprano » Logged
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 03:35:29 AM »

Travis, we once had a poster who claimed they were a descendant of Edward and Wallis.  You two should meet and compare notes!  Smiley

You can call me TrollSpoon.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 06:44:40 AM »

Mrs Soprano.    Star   Laughing Laughing Jumping
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 06:47:35 AM »

Since you have already come back  does that mean we have to cancel Christmas?  Cry Cry Cry
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 07:05:11 AM »

Travis, we once had a poster who claimed they were a descendant of Edward and Wallis.  You two should meet and compare notes!  Smiley

I think they'd make the perfect couple! Laugh bounce Laughing
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2013, 07:41:44 AM »

Since you have already come back  does that mean we have to cancel Christmas?  Cry Cry Cry

Lord I hope not esther angeline. I guess we'll need a bigger manger.  Smiley  Star
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2013, 10:55:16 AM »

Richard deaer, there are loads of places where you can get help.

A local hospital is a good place/ Or you could sell your story to the papers. We can even put you in touch with a reporter who specializes in stories like this, or even another website that takes people like you to their bosom.

Feel free to ask.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
jusaca

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2013, 11:03:03 AM »

Wow ... that is a riveting piece of news.   Star for stepping out of the shadows and sharing this with us, Travis.

Can you pls tell me why your grandmother was unconscious?  Seems a shame to miss out on the benefits of an excellent r**t like Phillip.  Was it one too many martinis?  I've been in that space myself occasionally.....  Whistle
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2013, 11:21:27 AM »

the funniest short story I've read since My first Confession.
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 12:01:49 PM »

Not to pick holes Richard but you need to talk to your father again. Prince Phillip was on a ship for most of the second world war and the rest of the time he was chasing the Princess Elizabeth.

And......the Greek royal family don't have surnames.

Somehow you have been here before and if your an old boy...then I think you have also been a member of Royal Blue.

Get a grip

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »

Not to pick holes Richard but you need to talk to your father again. Prince Phillip was on a ship for most of the second world war and the rest of the time he was chasing the Princess Elizabeth.

And......the Greek royal family don't have surnames.

Somehow you have been here before and if your an old boy...then I think you have also been a member of Royal Blue.

Get a grip
Apparently someone else was unconscious at the time of the conception.
BTW that seems an awful shame, Philip in the early forties was a candy gift for the female world. To be unconscious at that particular event seems en par with missing out on the last boat to paradise because one needed to go to the loo first.
And dear Mr. Collins may I say that your last name seems perfectly fitting. Am I completely wrong picturing you like this:

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: