Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Poll
Question: What do you think?
They're cute - 68 (72.3%)
They're perfect! - 26 (27.7%)
Total Voters: 94

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch royal children  (Read 172758 times)
KimmySue

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: April 16, 2017, 10:21:25 PM »

Max has never been the skinniest royal woman, but she's always been the holder of the the title of "Royal Woman I'd most love to sit down and have a drink with". She seems fun and nice. That's worth more than designer clothes and a thin body.......take note, Mosh!

This! And it is her personality that makes her such a beautiful woman!  Star

Aubiette

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2017, 04:44:29 AM »

Max has never been the skinniest royal woman, but she's always been the holder of the the title of "Royal Woman I'd most love to sit down and have a drink with". She seems fun and nice. That's worth more than designer clothes and a thin body.......take note, Mosh!

This! And it is her personality that makes her such a beautiful woman!  Star

She absolutely glows. She wears some 'interesting' clothes but her smile and the light within shines so brightly!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: April 26, 2017, 11:33:41 PM »

http://www.nu.nl/achterkl...een-nieuwe-telefoons.html

In the personal interview, broadcasted on the eve of his 50th birthday, Willem-Alexander talked among others about his daughters.

Apparently the 3 A's each have a phone since they are 10 years old, they are 2nd hand from Mom or Dad and are so called "borrowed". In the evening and during holidays the girls need to turn their phone off.

WA doesn't know all his daughters do...just if they are safe. Similar to his own youth.

WA finds it important there is space to make errors yourself, and therefore encourage Amalia to try.
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: April 27, 2017, 12:56:51 AM »

That part made me smile. The phones are supposed to be turned off during vacations and in the evenings. "supposed" is the operative word here. He knows/understands that it doesn't always work like that.

I love that he is pushing his daughters to become the best they can be, that he is granting them as much freedom as possible to grow up as a whole person. He doesn't want them to fail, be he wants them to try and (if it fails) to learn from it and not do it again. Learn and grow.

He loves his girls to bits and he is very proud of them.
valentine14

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: April 27, 2017, 10:40:06 AM »

Regarding Alexa, her looks have really changed in the last year. I barely recognised her on the Kingsday train photo this morning.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: April 27, 2017, 01:39:28 PM »

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: April 27, 2017, 01:47:22 PM »

That part made me smile. The phones are supposed to be turned off during vacations and in the evenings. "supposed" is the operative word here. He knows/understands that it doesn't always work like that.

I love that he is pushing his daughters to become the best they can be, that he is granting them as much freedom as possible to grow up as a whole person. He doesn't want them to fail, be he wants them to try and (if it fails) to learn from it and not do it again. Learn and grow.

He loves his girls to bits and he is very proud of them.

This is why I can't help but be a Wax sugar.

He's not the most handsome prince, the smartest prince (in terms of book smarts, but I think he is very emotionally intelligent) or the most polished prince.

But he IS one of the few who just seems like a genuinely nice and good person. He's not pretentious. He doesn't seem arrogant or entitled. He seems well liked by other royals when he attends events, he seems to be reasonably hard working. And most importantly, he's clearly a loving husband, father, son and uncle.

I can't help but sugar for him and Max and the 3As.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2017, 01:59:10 PM »

Amalia is totaly Wax and Alexia Max spitting image. Ariane a cute mixture. Like Amalias yellow jacket.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: April 27, 2017, 02:04:00 PM »

Amalia is totaly Wax and Alexia Max spitting image. Ariane a cute mixture. Like Amalias yellow jacket.

Its lovely, isn't it? I like that they have stopped with the dressing the same  Tongue
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: April 27, 2017, 02:44:34 PM »

sweet big A, with the hair perfectly done by an hairdresser kate middleton style,the yellow zara coat,the discreet makeup and the "yeah baby,i wear make up!" smug smile every teenager has the first times she is allowed to wear some.

so fresh,so happy,so wrong fashionably speaking that imo she is the quintessence of a teenager just out of the egg,as we say.  Champagne
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: April 27, 2017, 04:28:52 PM »

What a beautiful, happy family!! What event is this? I love the way every girl got her own fashion style. All the girls were to the hairdresser but Amalia's hair looks like a shampoo ad, just gorgeous.  Mom received a bouquet and the triple A matching wrist corsages, nice detail from the organizers.

IMO they will be the most fashionable royal family, let's wait.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: April 27, 2017, 11:35:56 PM »

^^^^I believe this is the annual King's Day event.  It's a national day of parties in honor of the monarch's birthday.  When Bea was queen, it was called Queen's Day. 

One thing I admire about Max and Wax is that they truly love their children and their extended family members.  The Dutch royals all seem to genuinely love each other and to enjoy being together as one big family (Bea's sisters and their kids).  It's really lovely.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: April 28, 2017, 12:06:35 AM »

^^^^I believe this is the annual King's Day event.  It's a national day of parties in honor of the monarch's birthday.  When Bea was queen, it was called Queen's Day. 

One thing I admire about Max and Wax is that they truly love their children and their extended family members.  The Dutch royals all seem to genuinely love each other and to enjoy being together as one big family (Bea's sisters and their kids).  It's really lovely.

Yes, thanks Pixie  Hug I founded some more information about the celebrations

http://www.nydailynews.co...irthday-article-1.3106729

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: May 01, 2017, 12:58:54 AM »

Quote from: emtishell link=topic=11642.msg1069372#msg1069372 date=149329mi4640

Its lovely, isn't it? I like that they have stopped with the dressing the same  Tongue

A girl who combines a design dress with a jacket from the Zara 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: May 01, 2017, 01:06:14 AM »

Yes, thanks Pixie  Hug I founded some more information about the celebrations

http://www.nydailynews.co...irthday-article-1.3106729

Since 2013 the date has been changed from April 30th to April 27, and of course the name has changed from Queensday to Kingsday. Still, mainlyased on old travel guides, there are tourists showing up orange on April 30. But yeah that was rhe day for more than 30 years. It's the birthday of WAs grandmother Queen Juliana, who celebrated the day with a defile in front of her living quarters Palace Soestdijk. Her daughter and successor, Queen Beatrix, kept the date of 30 april to honour her mother and because her own birtday 31 January would be too cold.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: