Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Poll
Question: What do you think?
They're cute - 68 (72.3%)
They're perfect! - 26 (27.7%)
Total Voters: 94

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch royal children  (Read 165876 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: May 01, 2017, 08:08:40 AM »

Apparently there had been some negative, bullying twitter comments about Amalia and her appareance. A lot of Dutch people reacted on it in a positive way about Amalia  Thumb up
Amalia

Micro Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: May 01, 2017, 08:32:55 AM »

Apparently there had been some negative, bullying twitter comments about Amalia and her appareance. A lot of Dutch people reacted on it in a positive way about Amalia  Thumb up

I will never understand what moves people, especially adults, to criticize teenagers/children appearance.
It's such a vile thing to do!  Real mad
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: May 01, 2017, 08:52:24 AM »

"..In response to the negative tweets about Princess Amalia's appearance, the online magazine ShePostsOnline.nl released a message in which they told Amalia that she is a beautiful girl. Within 12 hours, the message reached one million people on Facebook. In the meanwhile, the hashtag has been shared with social media more than 4000 times.

Friday morning was read in a variety of media about online wrestles that played on Twitter the day before. In articles such as "Princess Amalia victim online bullying" and "Bullying on King's Day: Twitter twitterers bother Amalia to read weight" was that many of the internetpesters had taken their account out of the air.

Chief Editor of ShePostsOnline Hannah König can not believe news sites republished the horrible tweets. She writes: "Are his ugly and hateful lyrics about a 13-year-old girl who hitchhike the web worth the effort to be repeated? I do not think so."....."

http://cult.tpo.nl/2017/0.../amalia-je-bent-prachtig/
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: May 01, 2017, 08:59:26 AM »

I can't imagine how pathetic one must be to sit behind their computer screen and say horrible about a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL'S appearance.

People are so disgusting. Sucks to be them though.....Amalia is rich and has opportunities they could only dream of having. Sucks to be you, haters.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: May 01, 2017, 09:00:43 AM »

Nice picture of the family.

I do wish they'd just put Ariane in a long sleeve dress if she is cold though so she isn't always wearing that ugly brown wrap thing.

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: May 01, 2017, 09:31:38 AM »

Lovely  to see the girls finally wearing different dresses! Their hair is also properly styled for once!! All three are gorgeous and look very happy. The bullying of Amalia is disgusting, it is vile to hit a girl who has just entered her teens.. Too bad for them that she is already a beauty at 13 and someday she will be their head of State... take that vile losers!🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: May 02, 2017, 05:49:00 AM »

Nice picture of the family.

I do wish they'd just put Ariane in a long sleeve dress if she is cold though so she isn't always wearing that ugly brown wrap thing.

Such a happy family Max looks gorgeous and I don't know if the girls were at the  party but IMO in this picture Amalia's make up looks too heavy for a 13 year old.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:13:34 AM by Coya » Logged

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: May 02, 2017, 06:58:48 AM »

It is hard to judge from this picture how her makeup looks, but I thought her light makeup at Kings Day was fine.

The poor girl is at an awkward age and forced to go through it in the public eye. If a little big of makeup allows her to feel more self confident and prettier*, I don't have a problem with it.

*NOT saying she needs makeup to be pretty of course! I just remember being 13 and how I felt at the same age.

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: May 02, 2017, 07:02:57 AM »

Someone on instagram took selfies with the A-Team. They are cute pics!

Another one with Amalia. How anyone could hate on such a sweet seeming 13 year old girl is beyond me.....

Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: May 02, 2017, 10:15:34 PM »

Amalia's hair is like something from a shampoo advert.  I also see her braces are off and she has lovely teeth now.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: May 23, 2017, 02:24:25 AM »

Amalia has gorgeous skin, lovely hair, and is certainly attractive. She does appear to be a larger girl, and has always been that way if you look at her baby photos even. I think a lot of the problem is how she is dressed. Her clothes IMO do not do her justice.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: May 25, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »

Amalia has gorgeous skin, lovely hair, and is certainly attractive. She does appear to be a larger girl, and has always been that way if you look at her baby photos even. I think a lot of the problem is how she is dressed. Her clothes IMO do not do her justice.

I largely agree with this, but I do think a lot of the problem is that she is at an awkward age to dress. She's too old for 'little girls' clothes but still a little bit too young for a lot of older teens/women's clothes to be appropriate. I work with someone with a daughters around Amalia's age (they are 12 and 14) and she was saying how hard it is to find suitable clothes for her daughters - everything is too young, too old or 'athletic attire'.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2017, 01:33:32 PM »

Alexia celebrates her 12th birthday today: http://www.nu.nl/binnenla...-twaalfde-verjaardag.html
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2017, 04:16:24 AM »

New photos of Crown Princess Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane taken at the Kagerplassen 7 July 2017.

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2017, 10:07:29 AM »

Some more photos:

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: