Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Poll
Question: What do you think?
They're cute - 71 (69.6%)
They're perfect! - 31 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 102

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch royal children  (Read 204037 times)
lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2018, 03:13:43 AM »

Thanks for posting the birthday picture. She is, indeed, very pretty.

Champagne

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: June 29, 2018, 03:13:22 PM »

Thanks for posting the birthday picture. She is, indeed, very pretty.

Champagne

it is one of the pictures made during an official photo shoot this year. One of the family pictures of this shoot had been a victim of meming and photoshop  Jumping Laughing
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: August 06, 2018, 07:36:26 PM »

So princess Alexia has her own Instagram account. She doesn't show her face, just fashion. She quotes Coco Chanel in her bio "I don't do fashion, I am fashion"

Love it!

It's a public profile and was just covered on a fashion website, so it's  okay to post it here.

https://www.instagram.com/f_4_u2/
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: August 07, 2018, 12:36:58 AM »

So princess Alexia has her own Instagram account. She doesn't show her face, just fashion. She quotes Coco Chanel in her bio "I don't do fashion, I am fashion"

Love it!

It's a public profile and was just covered on a fashion website, so it's  okay to post it here.

That is excellent news!  So her first project is to get her incredible mom away from Natan.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: August 07, 2018, 12:55:03 AM »

Love it!

But how we know it's really her? It seems pretty odd to me.

Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: August 07, 2018, 08:25:44 AM »

By the people she follows and follow her. Her cousins Eloise and Claus for example. Most of the Dutch royal kids are on IG. And their parents too. Bernhard and Constantijn. Even Mabel. It's not a bad thing here... Now the news came out she opened another private account.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: August 07, 2018, 09:42:58 PM »

By the people she follows and follow her. Her cousins Eloise and Claus for example. Most of the Dutch royal kids are on IG. And their parents too. Bernhard and Constantijn. Even Mabel. It's not a bad thing here... Now the news came out she opened another private account.
I looked at whom she follows and I didn't recognise anyone, there were only two officials accounts. I understand that most of them have private accounts with nicknames.

Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: August 08, 2018, 08:40:27 AM »

Well, I am Dutch. My friends little brother goes to school with them. Trust me on this one. I never shared that info, as noboby does. These girls have the right to a normal upbringing. Alexia follows Maxima's brother and her best friend also, by the way.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: August 08, 2018, 11:02:10 AM »

Well, I am Dutch. My friends little brother goes to school with them. Trust me on this one. I never shared that info, as noboby does. These girls have the right to a normal upbringing. Alexia follows Maxima's brother and her best friend also, by the way.
I didn't doubt about your post, It only seemed strange for not having more official accounts  Smiley

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #474 on: August 09, 2018, 09:45:19 PM »

Love it!

In a way I think it's good and smart to let her be just like so many other kids her age. OTOH I hope it won't cause her any problems because an open channel like this, is a way for people to get access to her at a very early age.. hopefully WA and Max are keeping a good eye on her.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: August 10, 2018, 04:49:23 AM »

Love it!

That is excellent news!  So her first project is to get her incredible mom away from Natan.
Laugh bounce Beer Star
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: August 10, 2018, 05:37:53 PM »

Love it!

In a way I think it's good and smart to let her be just like so many other kids her age. OTOH I hope it won't cause her any problems because an open channel like this, is a way for people to get access to her at a very early age.. hopefully WA and Max are keeping a good eye on her.

I think they are watching pretty close. Wax and Max want their kids to have more or less the same experiences as their peers. Wax has talked about having device-free vacations where they play games and read. The girls protest (like a teenagers, I guess) but Wax and Max think it's a valuable experience for their girls to be able to entertain themselves without being plugged in.

I have the feeling Wax and Max are internet savvy enough to guide their girls to not be total idiots online.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: