Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 118   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 334920 times)
sweets7908

« on: October 06, 2012, 02:46:37 PM »

Prince Edward, Sophie, Lady Louise and the Viscount Severn.
tudorfan

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 04:24:00 PM »

I think Sophie is very pretty, and fresh faced for someone in her 40's.  She really takes good care of her skin and her body. 

The children are so adorable. 

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 05:27:43 PM »

I love this little family and I do like that they are quite hidden, though their kids are adorable and should definitely be seen more, particularly James as he looks like trouble.

I agree, Sophie looks very good for someone nearing 50!  She has looked after herself and her skin, and of course lots of money and expensive clothing can help.  She does, however, look 10x better than she did when she first came into the Royal family picture in 1993.  She also seems like the Queen really enjoys her company and they appear to get on well.  No one else gets to ride with the Queen to Sandringham at Christmas, and it is lovely to see Sophie have that position.  I think when the Queen dies Sophie will be gutted (as of course will everyone, but Sophie will lose all her little priviledges), as Camilla wont be letting her ride with her!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »

so wanted to do a new thread, but at 4 it just seems too much. so a quick shout out to the rising star of the brf: sir james, king of awesome!!

DuchessA
Banned
Baby Member

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:05 PM »

I do like this little family. Louise and James are so cute.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 06:30:37 AM »

i knew i would find this thread!

just wanted to post this pic- shows sophies ring.

probably was an anniverary present; my mom wears a smaller ring now after childrren and grand kids

PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 07:08:50 AM »

I was thinking the same thing. My dad gave my mother a family ring for their 25th, and its the only ring she normally wears.
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 01:36:18 PM »

I think it's an anniversary ring as Sophie has only been seen wearing it since their anniversary in June last year.  Bit odd to do it then as it was only a 13th anniversary.  You would think he'd buy her a gift for the 15th or 10th anniversary, but obviously not (if our suspicions are right).  It's a beautiful ring but I love her engagement ring and to think it's lying dormant in her bedroom!  I could wear it!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 06:38:50 AM »

if it happens then good for eddie!
just like anne, the family and public may not be appreciative of him, but clearly those who matter-the causes- are!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news...england-somerset-21358992
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 10:53:41 AM »

just making it official:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/abo...anisation/new-chancellor/
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 11:05:05 AM »

Congratulations to Edward!  Champagne
This will almost be a great 49th birthday honour.

Will Edward move to the University of Bath or just attend meetings?
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »

I find it interesting that this is annouced before it is official.  The second link is only saying that he will be recommended for the position not that he has it.  I do expect that he will get it but someone might have their nose out of joint about this announcement and put a fly in the ointment.

Will Edward move to Bath - no.  Like Philip, who has been Chancellor of Edinburgh University (1952-2011), University of Salford (1967-90) and University of Cambridge (1976-2011), Charles and Abertswyth University, Anne and the Universities of Edinburgh (replacing her father), London (since 1981) and Highlands and Islands (since 2012) and recently it was announced that Camilla was to become Chancellor of Aberdeen University he will continue to go about his normal duties and add things like graduation ceremonies at the university to his list of engagements.
danifaul

Large Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 12:07:25 PM »

The Countess of Wessex steps in for the Queen at Buckingham Palace
06 MARCH 2013
With the Queen recovering from a recent bout of gastroenteritis, it was up to Sophie, the Countess of Wessex to cover
one of her mother-in-law's engagements.

The royal was the picture of elegance as she and the Duke of Edinburgh hosted British politicians at Buckingham Palace this week.
Sophie chose a beautifully tailored blue ensemble for her night as hostess in the palace's splendid picture gallery.

http://www.hellomagazine....ie-wessex-queen-stand-in/

The Countess of Wessex signs the visitors' book at Helen Allison School in Kent, 7 March 2013.
The school is run by the National Autustic Society and educates children aged between five and 19
-royal.gov.uk

Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 07:40:38 PM »

The Countess of Wessex steps in for the Queen at Buckingham Palace
06 MARCH 2013
With the Queen recovering from a recent bout of gastroenteritis, it was up to Sophie, the Countess of Wessex to cover
one of her mother-in-law's engagements.

What a let down it would be to anticipate meeting the Queen only to find Sophie instead.    Shocked
janine1984

Micro Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 11:13:01 PM »

Sophia and Edward came for 3 days visit of the Czech republic. Today they met with new czech president Milos Zeman and his wife Ivana, who actually doesn´t want to be first lady Smiley

pics source http://www.blesk.cz/clane...-chce-to-jeste-usmev.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 118   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: