Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 796 797 [798]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 2050204 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11955 on: Today at 02:32:42 PM »

she was 17 if they did anything and that is over the legal age of consent in the UK. It is also the legal age of consent in NYC

It doesn’t matter if she’s 17, 30, or 55. A victim of sex trafficking cannot legally consent.

ab I appreciate your comments but if it was that straight forward there would have been an outcome in a criminal court a long time ago... it may still happen in the future.... clearly she is unhappy and challenged with her life decades ago and no one would deny her the right to state her case now
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11956 on: Today at 03:09:26 PM »

Further muddying the waters are VRG's previous written inaccuracies with dates (some of them more than a year off). The case rests on her being 17 years 8 months at the time of the alleged encounter in USVI. She also previously stated that Andrew did not know she was allegedly trafficked and that Epstein was the one that paid her for the encounter. Presumably Andrew's attorneys will follow the tactics used by Dershowitz and start by having Boies firm disqualified from representing her https://casetext.com/case/giuffre-v-dershowitz-4.  Fun fact, David Boies' son Jonathan lived next to us for 4 years. He was an absolute deadbeat on paying his bills. We live on a private road that expenses are shared by the 8 home owners. I had to take him to small claims court for a judgement because he refused to pay not only the street plowing but also his own  driveway. Same thing with the lawn maintenance man. I filed a lien against the house. Jonathan unexpectedly dropped dead. Daddy Boies tried to threaten me into dropping the lien as it was holding up the sale of the house. He said he would sue me and I could wait to be paid 'sometime after the closing'. I said if you are concerned about  holding up the closing, just pay me for the damn plowing and lawn maintenance. Which in the end is what he did. Not too impressed with any of the Boies family.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11957 on: Today at 03:25:18 PM »

I feel a need to repeat that we will not host any discussions pro-con Virginia.

Also the topic is the Yorks: she isn’t one.
Pages: 1 ... 796 797 [798]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: