Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 173   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 712056 times)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2520 on: May 18, 2022, 05:58:59 PM »

Garden Party

I just love Edward
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2521 on: May 18, 2022, 06:10:17 PM »

Sophie's juxtaposition in front of the solider makes it look like she has a strange veil to her hat . . . 

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2522 on: May 18, 2022, 06:55:10 PM »

All three of them look great!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2523 on: May 18, 2022, 07:03:10 PM »

Love the color on Kate. All look great. I like Sophie's best because garden party to me screams floral.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŕ Paris - paraphrased)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2524 on: May 18, 2022, 08:14:36 PM »

I'm very happy to see Edward and Sophie taking a more prominent role. I especially like when Edward is  there as HM's companion at her recent outings.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2525 on: May 18, 2022, 09:23:11 PM »

I like Sophie's dress a lot today. Nice pattern on her.  Thumb up
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2526 on: May 18, 2022, 11:30:11 PM »

Nice article from Hello! Apparently Edward uses the Tube often.  Smiley

https://www.hellomagazine...underground-jubilee-line/

Prince Edward, the Queen's youngest son, was seen riding on the London Underground, blending into the crowds as he discreetly stood on the train, in conversation with another man.

Edward – married to Sophie Wessex since 1999 – was dressed in a blue suit and matching shirt and tie, holding his overcoat and carrying an umbrella.

He was seen embarking at Green Park before getting off at Waterloo. A spokesperson has since confirmed it was the Earl, stating: "It's not uncommon for him to catch the tube."

The couple are proud parents to two children – Lady Louise, 18, and James, Viscount Seven, 14 – and despite their lineage, mother Sophie has said it is unlikely they will ever take on official royal roles.

"We try to bring them up with the understanding they are very likely to have to work for a living," Sophie told The Sunday Times in 2020. "Hence we made the decision not to use HRH titles. They have them and can decide to use them from 18, but I think it's highly unlikely."

The Countess also spoke lovingly about her husband and his role within their family.

"He is very good at barbecues, and the children love those. He takes our son fishing, does a lot of riding with our daughter, he is very engaged as a father."

Sophie and Edward have kept their children's life quite private since they were born, only appearing at a handful of royal events per year.

"They go to a regular school [they both attend top independent schools]. They go to friends for sleepovers and parties," Sophie noted.

"At weekends we do lots of dog walking and stay with friends. I guess not everyone's grandparents live in a castle, but where you are going is not the important part, or who they are. When they are with the Queen, she is their grandmother."

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2527 on: May 18, 2022, 11:36:55 PM »

Love that article. They seem so down to earth.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2528 on: May 18, 2022, 11:54:54 PM »

Love the color on Kate. All look great. I like Sophie's best because garden party to me screams floral.

Paulina, I agree that Sophie's dress is appropriate because of the floral print. Also, I plant numerous flowers and thus I am constantly seeing flowers.     
I like the look of Prince Edward wearing a top hat. He and top hats go well together.     
Catherine's rose pink dress and hat is also lovely.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2529 on: May 19, 2022, 01:40:05 AM »

Nice article from Hello! Apparently Edward uses the Tube often.  Smiley

https://www.hellomagazine...underground-jubilee-line/

Prince Edward, the Queen's youngest son, was seen riding on the London Underground, blending into the crowds as he discreetly stood on the train, in conversation with another man.

Edward – married to Sophie Wessex since 1999 – was dressed in a blue suit and matching shirt and tie, holding his overcoat and carrying an umbrella.

He was seen embarking at Green Park before getting off at Waterloo. A spokesperson has since confirmed it was the Earl, stating: "It's not uncommon for him to catch the tube."

The couple are proud parents to two children – Lady Louise, 18, and James, Viscount Seven, 14 – and despite their lineage, mother Sophie has said it is unlikely they will ever take on official royal roles.

"We try to bring them up with the understanding they are very likely to have to work for a living," Sophie told The Sunday Times in 2020. "Hence we made the decision not to use HRH titles. They have them and can decide to use them from 18, but I think it's highly unlikely."

The Countess also spoke lovingly about her husband and his role within their family.

"He is very good at barbecues, and the children love those. He takes our son fishing, does a lot of riding with our daughter, he is very engaged as a father."

Sophie and Edward have kept their children's life quite private since they were born, only appearing at a handful of royal events per year.

"They go to a regular school [they both attend top independent schools]. They go to friends for sleepovers and parties," Sophie noted.

"At weekends we do lots of dog walking and stay with friends. I guess not everyone's grandparents live in a castle, but where you are going is not the important part, or who they are. When they are with the Queen, she is their grandmother."

…. Perfectly safe. No need for armed security…….😬
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2530 on: May 19, 2022, 01:41:30 AM »

What a delightful article!

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŕ Paris - paraphrased)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2531 on: May 23, 2022, 10:24:20 PM »

Chelsea Flower Show

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2532 on: May 24, 2022, 02:56:48 PM »

@royalfocus1
The Earl and Countess of Wessex make Jubilee Pizzas with school children on a visit to The Isle of Wight .The Earl designed a Jubilee Crown pizza #PlatinumJubilee #royals

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2533 on: May 24, 2022, 08:18:36 PM »

In that profile shot, pizza-making Ed looks a lot like the late Duke of Windsor.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2534 on: May 24, 2022, 10:14:20 PM »

Sophie’s outfit today and more from the Isle of Wright.

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 173   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: