Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 140   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 492677 times)
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2013, 04:18:07 AM »

fountain of youth advertisers?
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »

Three years into his courtship of Sophie Rhys-Jones (1996), Prince Edward sent her a scrawled postcard from Canada, where he had opened the Commonwealth Games. ‘Darling Sophie,’ he wrote. ‘It was lovely to talk to you yesterday and I hope I will get a chance to talk to you before I come home, but I thought a postcard might be welcome.’ After telling her how busy he was, and about the ‘very artistic’ synchronised swimming and Britain’s medals won in other pool events, he signed off: ‘Missing you madly and can’t wait to see you again. With masses of love, Edward.’ Plus six kisses.

aww

I have always loved that, but I am unsure as to how true it is as the dates don't correlate with the commonwealth games in Canada as they were in 1994, and then in 1998 they were in Kuala Lumpur.  It is a very cute story if it is true, which I hope it is!

I also agree that whatever Sophie is drinking to stay youthful she could do with sharing it to the rest of us!  She does not look like a woman who will be 50 in 1 year and half. 

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 10:23:37 PM »

Sophie looks fabulous!!!
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 07:30:42 PM »

This by far the most photoshopped photo I have ever seen of Sophie (and cheesy):

It's cute that they got a shot together though.  Likely their Christmas card.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2013, 10:25:27 PM »

This by far the most photoshopped photo I have ever seen of Sophie (and cheesy):

Or perhaps an official photo.
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2013, 03:25:27 AM »

Three years into his courtship of Sophie Rhys-Jones (1996), Prince Edward sent her a scrawled postcard from Canada, where he had opened the Commonwealth Games. ‘Darling Sophie,’ he wrote. ‘It was lovely to talk to you yesterday and I hope I will get a chance to talk to you before I come home, but I thought a postcard might be welcome.’ After telling her how busy he was, and about the ‘very artistic’ synchronised swimming and Britain’s medals won in other pool events, he signed off: ‘Missing you madly and can’t wait to see you again. With masses of love, Edward.’ Plus six kisses.

aww

Edward moaned and whined to the press to give him and Sophie their privacy during their very long courtship.  I doubt that he sent a personal message on a postcard for everyone who handled it to read.     Wink
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2013, 03:26:17 AM »

fountain of youth advertisers?

Airbrushed.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2013, 07:14:04 AM »

love you Miss Hathaway! Star

re notecard: i had no clue whether it was real or not. perhaps it was paul burrell who let it be known or another worker? i can't imagine royal mail in regular post. or it could have been PR to bolster their relationship.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2013, 07:31:47 AM »

Sophie at Chelsea Flower Show. We've seen the dress and jacket before, but I quite like the handbag. It's more practical than a clutch bag.

faulty DNA
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »

Or perhaps an official photo.

It was an official photo as they had separate ones taken at the same time.  I meant that it was nice they got one together, and I also meant they probably used it as their Christmas card too, as they always choose DULL photos and only ever of themselves.  The one's that have been made public never seem to feature Louise or James.

With regards to the postcard, it is likely not real as the dates "3 years into their relationship" would have meant 1996ish time and the Commonwealth Games were in 1994 and 1998.  It is likely a PR spin or some paper that at the time of their engagement wanted to tell a little story.  Of course if it is real, it's rather cute but as Miss Hathaway said - Edward hated/hates the press and did everything to give him and Sophie privacy (he flipped out when a photo of them kissing was released) so the idea of him sending an open postcard is questionable.

divinemiss

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »

Sophie is definitely getting better looking with age.....of course it could all be someone else's handiwork but either way someone in the Brf not losing their hair and beginning to resemble a horse as they age is gotta be a good thing.
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2013, 02:29:39 AM »

I remember Sophie's declaration to the press a few years ago:

"My Edward Is Not Gay"
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2013, 03:38:30 AM »

I remember Sophie's declaration to the press a few years ago:

"My Edward Is Not Gay"

And still the rumours persist I believe
ronda

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2013, 04:14:27 AM »

Why does it not surprise me that Eddie is the most pompous of this lot. ?  This book from Brian Hoey looks
   like an interesting read.         

http://www.dailymail.co.u...g-secrets-royal-life.html

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2013, 07:08:10 AM »

maybe he's got a variance of napoleon disorder?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 140   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: