Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 380364 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1860 on: April 04, 2018, 10:47:48 AM »

Well, in Denmark it would be very very illegal!!  Yikes

luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1861 on: April 04, 2018, 11:44:47 AM »

Even on private property.

Here in Australia, just as in the UK, the laws are different on private property.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1862 on: April 04, 2018, 12:06:31 PM »

It is a very bad example and extremely dangerous, so not sth sb in their position should be doing. He is far younger than the official age you are allowed to drive anything motorised and this age barrier is there for a valid reason. Children can't assess the dangers when driving cars, the spped, how long they need to stop indront of trees etc. They are mentally not able to drive safely and this doesn't change because it is on private land. Even if somebody is sitting next to him, this person will not be able to stop him in case of an accident. The only safe way to learn driving is with a licensed driving school that uses those special cars that let the instructor use the breaks etc when there is a need for it. Learning to drive in an ordinary car on private land or even worse, on public roads (even if there isn't much traffic) is dangerous and should be avoided if one doesn't want to endager other people.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1863 on: April 04, 2018, 12:57:09 PM »

Iím from a rural area here in the states and most kids who come from farming families are expert drivers well before 16 because they drive all type of vehicles on private land. I know 10 does seem on the edge of being a tad young to be driving THAT precise vehicle anywhere though.

Lady Mellie

Mini Member

San Marino San Marino

Ignore
« Reply #1864 on: April 04, 2018, 05:30:05 PM »

In my country too and I was quite surprise seeing this photo.

On an other and superficial  Sweating note... It was the first time Louise was wearing (low) heels, wasn't it? In a video, she seems to struggle with.
http://www.dailymail.co.u...tml#v-3793751297552922927

I'm wondering how much Sophie had a say... I don't like these shoes at all and I don't think it is a modern model for a teen.

A little back!
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1865 on: April 04, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »

In my country too and I was quite surprise seeing this photo.

On an other and superficial  Sweating note... It was the first time Louise was wearing (low) heels, wasn't it? In a video, she seems to struggle with.
http://www.dailymail.co.u...tml#v-3793751297552922927

I'm wondering how much Sophie had a say... I don't like these shoes at all and I don't think it is a modern model for a teen.

Most of the Ladies struggled cause the walked downhill. 
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1866 on: April 04, 2018, 07:04:41 PM »

I actually thought Louise's shoes were good "practice heels" since they had a nice thick low heel, not a tall pointy one like the older women. It shows a bit of a graduation from her previous flat shoes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1867 on: April 04, 2018, 09:00:50 PM »

I think Louise's outfit is pretty good and well thought out for a girl her age. Including the shoes Smiley
Kimothy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1868 on: April 04, 2018, 09:25:56 PM »

I think Louise's outfit is pretty good and well thought out for a girl her age. Including the shoes Smiley
I actually thought Louise's shoes were good "practice heels" since they had a nice thick low heel, not a tall pointy one like the older women. It shows a bit of a graduation from her previous flat shoes.

Agree with both Maria and AutumnOpal. Lady Louise is now 14 years old. (Can you believe it?!  Blink) and is blossoming into womanhood. There are going to be stumbles and whatnot along the way but for a young woman, who has always appeared to be a bit of a tomboy, this is a good balance between "dressy for a major holiday service" and "subtle for a young lady still growing up and learning the ropes"

I'm not too fond of the fascinator but the purple coat is very flattering on her color and length-wise! I'm sure it must be difficult for Edward and Sophie to watch their daughter growing up as quickly as she is!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1869 on: April 05, 2018, 08:38:47 AM »

ITA. They want her dressed classically (the concept Sophie uses for herself). If she was wearing something more exciting people would start claiming she wanted limelight. So far Louise flies pretty much under the radar, considering that Wills will have three heirs soon, Harry surely wants to have children and whoelse is in the line in front of her - she will not have a public role growing up. So this is cleverly managed.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1870 on: April 05, 2018, 03:53:54 PM »

I feel sorry for Bee..she is all alone
Did Dave Clark ever marry the lady from the car place?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1871 on: April 05, 2018, 03:57:59 PM »

Maybe she does not want to marry? I guess there are a lot of egligible upper class boys who would love to be a close relation to the Queen. My guess ... she enjoys life.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1872 on: April 05, 2018, 04:11:03 PM »

Maybe she does not want to marry? I guess there are a lot of egligible upper class boys who would love to be a close relation to the Queen. My guess ... she enjoys life.

There are a lot of maybes, including maybe Mama Fergs is all up in Bea's business and makes the boys flee; maybe Eug is a stronger personality and can resist interference; maybe [fill in the blank]... but we're OT, so...

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1873 on: April 21, 2018, 10:50:22 PM »

You're turning into a real Lady, Louise: Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex's 14-year-old daughter makes a rare public appearance as she and her mother wear matching navy outfits to the Queen's 92nd birthday concert

Lady Louise Windsor, 14 looked like a real Royal despite her young age
    The young royal attended the Queen's birthday concert at the Royal Albert Hall
    Kylie Minogue, Shaggy and Craig David were among performers at the event

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...abeths-92nd-birthday.html
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1874 on: June 13, 2018, 05:40:00 PM »

Fury as Prince Edward takes £37,000 taxpayer-funded private jet for 133-mile trip between engagements (when the train would have cost £250)

Queen's youngest son travelled between Poole in Dorset and Tamworth today
    Normal hire cost of plane for this distance would be £37,150 for a one-way trip
    Anti-monarchy campaign group blasted Earl of Wessex for 'extravagance'

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ommemoration-service.html

Andy isn't the only one collecting airmiles. And none of them should ever claim to be "frugal". Snare
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: