Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 467876 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2025 on: September 09, 2019, 02:16:34 PM »

Finally Louise dressing her age. The picture where she is looking sideways at her mom, I see a similarity to Harry.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2026 on: September 09, 2019, 02:49:41 PM »

Louise looks great. Sophie and that skirt, no.

They are such palate cleansers.  Tongue

jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2027 on: September 09, 2019, 04:06:56 PM »

Louise is looking lovely. That family seems to have a blast together and enjoy each other.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2028 on: September 09, 2019, 05:47:54 PM »

I love how Louise is so antifashion. Thumb up
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #2029 on: September 09, 2019, 10:40:45 PM »

Louise seems like such a sweet, sensible, down to earth young lady. The Wessexes and nannies have done a good job with their children.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
JaneAir

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2030 on: September 09, 2019, 11:22:32 PM »

Yeah, I have a soft spot for Lady Louise; she seems like a decent, sensible girl.  And so tall!  I canít get over how tall she is.  As a Hobbit, I envy her.
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2031 on: September 10, 2019, 10:27:42 PM »

They are such palate cleansers.  Tongue

See now I love this skirt. In fact I like the whole look. Itís very ďcountry farm visitĒ.

Lady Louise is getting so tall and so grown up. Sheís definitely taller than her mum now and Iím sure she probably hasnít stopped growing. She looks tall next to Sophie but I donít actually know how tall Sophie is? 5ft5?

I see Ed is off on a jaunt to Malaysia and Australia. I wish Sophie would go with him to Australia at some point. They have never done a joint trip there. I guess it is quite far away and itís a long way to go and leave both children at home. Just a shame they havenít done it sooner.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #2032 on: September 21, 2019, 08:05:22 AM »

Sophie was in Kenya yesterday for a Commonwealth Women's Affairs Ministers' Meeting

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2033 on: October 10, 2019, 08:53:14 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....fans-calling-amazing.html

Ed's fun cake cutting skills. 
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2034 on: October 10, 2019, 09:11:27 PM »

See now I love this skirt. In fact I like the whole look. Itís very ďcountry farm visitĒ.

Lady Louise is getting so tall and so grown up. Sheís definitely taller than her mum now and Iím sure she probably hasnít stopped growing. She looks tall next to Sophie but I donít actually know how tall Sophie is? 5ft5?

I see Ed is off on a jaunt to Malaysia and Australia. I wish Sophie would go with him to Australia at some point. They have never done a joint trip there. I guess it is quite far away and itís a long way to go and leave both children at home. Just a shame they havenít done it sooner.

They've never made a joint visit to Australia or to New Zealand, to the best of my knowledge.  Sophie seems to avoid them like the plague for some reason.  It's odd, as she's been married to Ed for 20 years now, and goes to lots of other places all over the world (with and without him).  

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2035 on: October 10, 2019, 09:12:16 PM »

Deleted post.  Sorry, made an error.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2036 on: October 10, 2019, 10:10:05 PM »

They've never made a joint visit to Australia or to New Zealand, to the best of my knowledge.  Sophie seems to avoid them like the plague for some reason.  It's odd, as she's been married to Ed for 20 years now, and goes to lots of other places all over the world (with and without him).  

A number of reports say that when she was young, Sophie spent some time backpacking in Australia.  It was after she spent some time in Switzerland.  I have read that she was she was shacked up with an Australian bloke here for a while.  Here's a report that records she met an Aussie ski instructor in Switzerland and followed him to Australia and went back to England and started working in PR when that relationship ended: https://www.britannica.co...Sophie-countess-of-Wessex.  I suspect she is wary of visiting Australia lest some of her old Aussie pals decide to give her a rousing welcome at an event.  If this is indeed the case, I don't blame her one bit.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:34:22 PM by Margaret » Logged
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2037 on: October 11, 2019, 04:13:15 AM »

Further to the above post, he is an interview with Sophie's Aussie beau, Michael O'Neill, who is now an engineer: https://www.thefreelibrar...HT+FOR+SOPHIE.-a060415692
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:20:48 AM by Margaret » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2038 on: Yesterday at 10:16:49 PM »

Lovely, such a difference to being called a Holden Commodore...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2039 on: Yesterday at 11:54:24 PM »

A number of reports say that when she was young, Sophie spent some time backpacking in Australia.  It was after she spent some time in Switzerland.  I have read that she was she was shacked up with an Australian bloke here for a while.  Here's a report that records she met an Aussie ski instructor in Switzerland and followed him to Australia and went back to England and started working in PR when that relationship ended: https://www.britannica.co...Sophie-countess-of-Wessex.  I suspect she is wary of visiting Australia lest some of her old Aussie pals decide to give her a rousing welcome at an event.  If this is indeed the case, I don't blame her one bit.

Thanks, Margaret.  Still find it odd, though.  She's been married to Ed for 20 years now.  She could have visited NZ some time (especially since Ed spent time here when he was younger) but never has.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: