Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 186   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 767781 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2700 on: September 21, 2022, 08:01:55 PM »

I'm thrilled how they've become such a big assett to the Firm.  They are a wonderful, loving family, happy away from the spotlight but always ready to step up and do the work when called.  Charles is lucky to have them and more importantly is able to TRUST them.   Jumping

I really hope he honors them with the Duke of Edinburgh titles.  They deserve the distinction and public recognition of their loyalty. IMO

I don't know about the brooch, but I imagine it has sentimental value concerning the queen.  The coat dress is exquisite, just gorgeous.  A museum piece for the ages.   Her goodness shines out no matter what she's wearing. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2701 on: September 22, 2022, 10:11:18 AM »

I'm thrilled how they've become such a big assett to the Firm.  They are a wonderful, loving family, happy away from the spotlight but always ready to step up and do the work when called.  Charles is lucky to have them and more importantly is able to TRUST them. 

I really hope he honors them with the Duke of Edinburgh titles.  They deserve the distinction and public recognition of their loyalty. IMO

I love it when people say they have stepped up - they are doing the same amount of duties they were doing before Andrew and Harry stepped back.

I too hope he does honour his parents' wishes but we will have to wait and see.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2702 on: September 22, 2022, 10:57:54 AM »

Duplicate
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 12:09:56 PM by Thistle » Logged

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2703 on: September 22, 2022, 11:51:13 AM »

Do STOP writing about O/T members of the BRF!
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2704 on: September 23, 2022, 09:59:54 PM »

Poor Sophie looks more upset than any of them; very pale and sad.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2705 on: September 23, 2022, 10:04:19 PM »

I think Sophie is and was totally comitted to the BRF. She works endlessly and does not get a lot of media coverage as she is doing many minor events. It is as if she was born into the family, she is so close to them and gets things right: as far as we can see they have a happy marriage, kids turned out lovely, very decidated to her job, very loyal, no attention seeking for herself. As she shared a lot of these values with the Queen I think she became a kind of second daughter to the queen. From all the spouses of her kids, Sophie and the Queen were definitely closest. She was there when Prince Philipp died, that shows how much she is trusted.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2706 on: November 01, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »

The Earl and Countess of Wessex and Forfar have spent the day in Forfar, where they visited local organisations and met members of the community, as well as attending a Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

🔗 royal.uk/earl-and-count…
https://twitter.com/royal...;t=D6c_MksYcfGUydmyBe7EZg

Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2707 on: November 01, 2022, 08:42:24 PM »

I never have any sense of being a pair from them (and I don't say this because they are not tactile). Good friends and colleagues, yes, but no feeling that they are a couple. 
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2708 on: November 01, 2022, 08:44:47 PM »

I never have any sense of being a pair from them (and I don't say this because they are not tactile). Good friends and colleagues, yes, but no feeling that they are a couple. 

Yeah, I don't see them as a romantic pair at all. I mean, I'm sure they are, but I just don't personally see it.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2709 on: November 01, 2022, 09:05:17 PM »

I think they are like many mature couples: They are more friends and a team. Can't see any major difficulties there.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2710 on: November 01, 2022, 09:15:30 PM »

Short video of their visit

https://twitter.com/stvne...;t=PstVpi0xU6IUZRki-GUzmQ
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2711 on: November 01, 2022, 11:03:24 PM »

They have been together for about 30 years now so no surprises that they aren't into the PDA. Many people don't see a need to do that, especially when at work - and when doing engagements they are at work. It would be unprofessional for them to be tactile when in the workplace. I have worked with couples and they have all had the view that the touchy-feely stuff belongs outside the workplace.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2712 on: November 02, 2022, 02:25:44 AM »

They have been together for about 30 years now so no surprises that they aren't into the PDA. Many people don't see a need to do that, especially when at work - and when doing engagements they are at work. It would be unprofessional for them to be tactile when in the workplace. I have worked with couples and they have all had the view that the touchy-feely stuff belongs outside the workplace.

I specifically said that my sense of them was NOT due to the fact that they are not tactile though.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2713 on: November 02, 2022, 02:26:35 AM »

I think they are like many mature couples: They are more friends and a team. Can't see any major difficulties there.

No, difficulties, no. They seem to get along together very well.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2714 on: November 02, 2022, 04:55:24 AM »

We can’t tell. Elizabeth and Philip were a passionate couple but nil PDA…
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 186   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: