Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 174733 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: July 01, 2020, 02:52:25 PM »

The full Paris Match interview is now on MT's own website: https://www.grande-duches...-grande-duchesse-2020.pdf

Wasn't this vanity project of a website supposed to be folded into the official LRF website, as per the Waringo Report?

I thought so.  Instead she now has an independent profile on social media.  Its as if she wants him to abdicate and for the two of them to be all but exiled to Paris.  God help them all if shes still the one in charge while Guillaume is Grand Duke.  Republic anyone?

Nothing says a mother's unconditional love more than actively trying to dispossess your children of their birth right through your own selfish and ruinous actions.

LF  Star

G Smiley

I doubt MT sees it this way. She's certainly of the opinion that she's the best thing that ever happen to Lux and that it's citizens should therefore whoreship her.

That made my inner 12 year old giggle.

Oh, damn autocorrect. Secret
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: July 01, 2020, 03:21:07 PM »

The full Paris Match interview is now on MT's own website: https://www.grande-duches...-grande-duchesse-2020.pdf

Wasn't this vanity project of a website supposed to be folded into the official LRF website, as per the Waringo Report?

I thought so.  Instead she now has an independent profile on social media.  Its as if she wants him to abdicate and for the two of them to be all but exiled to Paris.  God help them all if shes still the one in charge while Guillaume is Grand Duke.  Republic anyone?

Nothing says a mother's unconditional love more than actively trying to dispossess your children of their birth right through your own selfish and ruinous actions.

LF  Star

G Smiley

I doubt MT sees it this way. She's certainly of the opinion that she's the best thing that ever happen to Lux and that it's citizens should therefore whoreship her.

I think auto correct is in to something here.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: July 01, 2020, 04:29:10 PM »

LF  Star

G Smiley

I think auto correct is in to something here.

Perhaps autocorrect is more opun-minded than we knew ... [sorry ... not sorry]
Curtains

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: July 01, 2020, 05:20:00 PM »

Autocorrect is brilliant.

Whoreship and lawshite should immediately enter our permanent lexicon.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: July 01, 2020, 06:12:19 PM »

Autocorrect is brilliant.

Whoreship and lawshite should immediately enter our permanent lexicon.

AGREED!   Star

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: July 01, 2020, 07:28:53 PM »

No wonder MT lives in Frances 3/4s of the year. How could a small country like Luxembourg ever contain an ego so big?

Future Crayon says de-escalate
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: July 02, 2020, 02:32:04 AM »

No wonder MT lives in Frances 3/4s of the year. How could a small country like Luxembourg ever contain an ego so big?

To be honest I'm surprised the planet earth is big enough to contain her ego! Let alone the universe!!

It's so strange, before the start of this year I really didnt suspect anything. I thought that the Lux royals were just a weird and aloof bunch, and I was ok with that as I live in the UK where we have Prince Charles talking to trees and a very aloof royal family!

But with all that's come to light recently I'm looking at past events with a new eye. Recently I was looking at the wedding thread for Vic and Dan of Sweden and was reminded of that enormous tiara MT had on her head. At the time I thought she was showcasing the splendours of the LRF jewel collection, now I actually think she was trying to upstage everyone, including the bride. The tiara was far too big for her head and must have been so heavy to wear all day. A tiara not too big/heavy for her ego it seems!
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: