Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Scarlett and family - News  (Read 49967 times)
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2021, 02:31:30 PM »

Does Louis have a strange hairstyle at the top of his head (or it is part of a clock on the wall behind)?

I think its part of a feature on the wall behind...but my mischievous side wants to say its a little aigrette tiara  Icecream it gives him the "statue of liberty" look 
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2021, 03:34:05 PM »

He looks very happy good for him.
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2021, 06:36:06 PM »

She doesn’t only look like Tessy, they also both have a dreadful style.

Maybe she is the type, tall and slender. But, IMO she looks prettier than Tessy. And, what can he ask for being not really a handsome man himself? At least we get the impression that they are happy together and hopefully Scarlett refrains from getting to be such an awful attention seeker as the exwife was and still very much is!
She does not need this being a lawyer and working in her familys lawfirm.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2021, 09:16:36 PM »

Maybe she is the type, tall and slender. But, IMO she looks prettier than Tessy. And, what can he ask for being not really a handsome man himself? At least we get the impression that they are happy together and hopefully Scarlett refrains from getting to be such an awful attention seeker as the exwife was and still very much is!

That seems his type, yes. My only point was that she and Tessy look similar and both have a terrible style - that dress is awful as is everything I've seen her in. I didn't express any judgement of their physical attractiveness, I don't think that matters. I hope that they are happy together, they seem to be. Reaching Tessy's level of fame wh**ing is quite impossible I think but I find quite ridiculous that a lawyer would create a clothing line especially at the time her engagement is announced.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2021, 02:14:39 AM »

That seems his type, yes. My only point was that she and Tessy look similar and both have a terrible style - that dress is awful as is everything I've seen her in. I didn't express any judgement of their physical attractiveness, I don't think that matters. I hope that they are happy together, they seem to be. Reaching Tessy's level of fame wh**ing is quite impossible I think but I find quite ridiculous that a lawyer would create a clothing line especially at the time her engagement is announced.

Louis is not handsome but he is more attractive with the short hair style. His future wife does have a similar look to Tessy and her fashion sense is not great and we can only hope she avoids the recycling of MTs clothes. I think a shorter hair style would suit her better
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2021, 02:27:26 AM »

Interesting point about recycling MT's clothes, Princess! I had forgotten about that little aspect of MT's character  Dead

I'd like to think a woman who has the wherewithal to become a lawyer wouldn't allow herself to be forced to wear them!
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2021, 02:44:08 AM »

Interesting point about recycling MT's clothes, Princess! I had forgotten about that little aspect of MT's character  Dead

I'd like to think a woman who has the wherewithal to become a lawyer wouldn't allow herself to be forced to wear them!

I imagine she mostly will but who knows if she will get the “opportunity” to wear an ancient designer number to some formal evening event 🤣
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: October 22, 2021, 02:56:49 AM »

I imagine she mostly will but who knows if she will get the “opportunity” to wear an ancient designer number to some formal evening event 🤣

And as a fashion designer herself  Roll Eyes she may welcome the chance to wear "vintage"  Laugh bounce
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: October 22, 2021, 07:49:35 PM »

Yvonne, I understand your point and I agree, especially about that ridiculous idea of her creating a clothing line.That has been discussed here before.

I am still looking on Tessy's instagram and it is getting more weird. Today she posted " I made my own people: Gabriel, Noah, Theodor and I am their leader". While posting this  she was drinking a glass of some kind of alcohol.

Well, she may be exhausted, as all mothes are after giving birth, but posting that  today without sense or shame, is a sign of having lost all sense of realtiy. And , amazingly, she still has so many fans.
I still feel sorry for her sons and still wonder that Louis does not interfere.

And for the rest of her postings it is all about worrying about getting her "beautiful" body back, and being everywhere with her ridiculous PH D plans etc.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2021, 08:58:46 PM »

Yvonne, I understand your point and I agree, especially about that ridiculous idea of her creating a clothing line.That has been discussed here before.

I am still looking on Tessy's instagram and it is getting more weird. Today she posted " I made my own people: Gabriel, Noah, Theodor and I am their leader". While posting this  she was drinking a glass of some kind of alcohol.

Well, she may be exhausted, as all mothes are after giving birth, but posting that  today without sense or shame, is a sign of having lost all sense of realtiy. And , amazingly, she still has so many fans.
I still feel sorry for her sons and still wonder that Louis does not interfere.

And for the rest of her postings it is all about worrying about getting her "beautiful" body back, and being everywhere with her ridiculous PH D plans etc.

Oh I agree with you, the level of crazy Tessy has reached is something out of this world. In comparison, Scarlett does seem extremely professional and grounded, and overall like a nice person, even with the weird clothing line that for me at least, is at odds with a career in law. But I guess as long as the promotion is the level it is now, she will be fine. Tessy has lost touch with reality, but again, it's all us haters, right? The thing she doesn't understand is that people are (or were) actually rooting for her, but people that her work supposedly targets - professionals in humanitarian and international development affairs - expect expertise in the field, integrity, and a level of seriousness. she doesn't have these qualities. her twitter and instagram profiles are just cringe worthy.

Sorry, I know this thread is about Louis. I wish him and Scarlett well.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2021, 01:05:07 PM »

Louis and Scarlett attended the book signing and auction party of Plamen Roussev's new book in Paris

They aren't married yet, correct?  Is there a set date?

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2021, 01:14:24 PM »

Louis and Scarlett attended the book signing and auction party of Plamen Roussev's new book in Paris

They aren't married yet, correct?  Is there a set date?

No wedding date yet. They got engaged in April so I'm guessing a date will be announced soon..
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2021, 02:02:56 PM »

Louis and Scarlett attended Lola Tillyaeva's Christmas Cocktail at Maison de l'Ouzbékistan in Paris

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: