Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Duchess Maria Teresa  (Read 436173 times)
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1425 on: November 21, 2022, 06:56:41 PM »

With her old style she looked a bit "momsy" in some parts - but she was dressed appropriately and she looked friendly and approachable. We all fell for her. 

WIth the new style she looks fresher, her face has changed a lot  Halo it seems slimmer but has lost that friendly expression and the clothes style is not appropriate for her position. She wants to represent a country in a conservative way, not a night club or something else. It would even look ridiculous if she was young and sexy - but that way it is just *cringe*.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1426 on: December 08, 2022, 07:13:31 PM »

MT is still bullying staff.  Ranting

https://www.rtl.lu/news/national/a/2002511.html

Translation :

As "Land" wrote this Friday and RTL confirmed, such a case was reported.

There is talk of a verbal altercation between Maria Teresa and one of her employees. The facts have been established, according to the State Ministry.

In the Ministry of State, the General Secretary of the Government Council, Jacques Flies, is dealing with the file. He is also a representative of the government in the coordination committee of the Maison du Grand-Duc. For him, what happened was "unacceptable".

Because of this, the employee who was treated badly was transferred to another position in order to protect her. Another employee asked to be transferred and was granted this, according to the country, but no more information has yet been released. It is not known whether the positions of the Grand Duke's wife will be filled again.

The court was reorganized in the suite of the Waringo report and a Maison du Grand-Duc was created. Since then, the employees of the court have the same protection as employees of the state.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1427 on: December 08, 2022, 08:13:26 PM »

What a nasty piece of work she is.   Real mad
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1428 on: December 08, 2022, 08:56:41 PM »

She shouldn't be allowed any staff if she can't treat them well - certainly not any paid for by the public.
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1429 on: December 08, 2022, 09:07:22 PM »

Who would want to work with her at this point? I foresee staffing shortages in the future. She should go be a private citizen in Paris and take Henri with her. If he can't talk sense into her they both need to go. It makes him look so weak that she keeps this behavior up. If he can't control his consort why is he in control of State business?
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1430 on: December 09, 2022, 10:05:40 AM »

Who would want to work with her at this point? I foresee staffing shortages in the future. She should go be a private citizen in Paris and take Henri with her. If he can't talk sense into her they both need to go. It makes him look so weak that she keeps this behavior up. If he can't control his consort why is he in control of State business?

Henri is going to publish a cheesy letter again,  dictated by MT.
The Lux government has no reason to complain at all, there were no real consequences for MT after Waringo.  She has even got a new personal homepage again. They are all a bunch of whimps.
Lord Gn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1431 on: December 13, 2022, 10:55:26 PM »

Do you think she has always been nasty and this trait has worsened over time? A  Dorian Gray showing her real self in her palatial sancta sanctorum.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1432 on: December 13, 2022, 11:01:38 PM »

I think most peopel develop into their role and then expand their nastiness. I left my last workplace because of a boss bullying. She started out pretty normal and nobody could work with her in the end.
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1433 on: December 13, 2022, 11:44:40 PM »

I hope I don't offend anyone of you lovely ladies, but sometimes during & after "The Change" some women kind of lose their minds. I wonder if that's not part of what's going on with MT. No excuse at all, billions of women deal with it and don't abuse the people around them.

She was very sweet in the beginning, but I think being Grand Duchess went to her head. I also don't think she handles female "competition" well (daughters-in-law for example) because of a lack of self-confidence which she covers with passive aggression (sometimes not so passive).
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1434 on: December 14, 2022, 12:22:48 AM »

I hope I don't offend anyone of you lovely ladies, but sometimes during & after "The Change" some women kind of lose their minds. I wonder if that's not part of what's going on with MT. No excuse at all, billions of women deal with it and don't abuse the people around them.

She was very sweet in the beginning, but I think being Grand Duchess went to her head. I also don't think she handles female "competition" well (daughters-in-law for example) because of a lack of self-confidence which she covers with passive aggression (sometimes not so passive).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXloUAxs2wI

Enjoy 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1435 on: December 14, 2022, 12:51:18 AM »

Enjoy 

G Smiley

Thanks my friend! I needed that giggle and love that movie. Hug
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1436 on: December 14, 2022, 03:45:05 AM »

^ I have to agree. I had premature ovarian failure at 38, right after having Juliet. My husband will now say that it was like watching the Exorcist.
Lord Gn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1437 on: December 14, 2022, 04:36:41 PM »

'The Change'  and who-knows-what else would have  accounted for her tirade against her M-I-L, many years ago. But her behaviour prompting  an official  inquest and report by the Lux authorities once...and again?
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1438 on: December 15, 2022, 03:15:33 AM »

Enjoy 

G Smiley

Thanks my friend! I needed that giggle and love that movie. Hug

Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1439 on: December 15, 2022, 03:22:23 AM »

'The Change'  and who-knows-what else would have  accounted for her tirade against her M-I-L, many years ago. But her behaviour prompting  an official  inquest and report by the Lux authorities once...and again?

Oh, it's gone way beyond any hormonal problems at this point for sure. She's obviously got some serious behavioral issues, anger management problems at the very least. You can't force people to get help or training, so she needs to have her staff removed. She has lost the privilege of having a separate office. I mean really, why does she need one? To promote her fantasy romance novel?
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: