Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2544708 times)
dhb

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10050 on: March 08, 2020, 07:56:34 PM »

Iím obviously in the minority, but I think she looks the same, just pregnant. But I never thought she looked bad before.

Same here. I've never been among her hecklers.

Count me in. She looks happy but otherwise it's the same old sloppy and unpolished Linus. And I had so much hope when she appeared in two lovely Seraphine maternity dresses earlier this year.

Agreed. I have never understood how people will change their opinions on someone after they:

A. Die
B. Get pregnant/become a mom

Stephanie is still as sloppy and uninterested in her role as ever IMO
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #10051 on: March 08, 2020, 09:10:57 PM »

For me, it comes down to the feeling the person gives me.

Stephanie used to come across as not very likable, IMO. Off, somehow. Cold or guarded. I couldnít get a proper feeling of WHO she was.

However, since they announced her pregnancy, she gives off a very different vibe, so to speak. She, IMO, seems to radiate happiness and, as someone who also struggled with fertility, I find her very visible relief very easy to identify with. And Iím simply happy for them.

She seems a lot more relaxed now, her smiles donít seem forced anymore, they seem genuine and sweet and that makes her more approachable, I think.

She no longer seems distant and cold, just a little shy, but sweet. Her guards seem to have dropped somewhat (as much as an introvert in her position will be able to). I feel like I finally know and understand her a little better.

I donít know if this made any kind of sense  Laughing Iím a little tired but I hope it made some kind of sense, anyway.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #10052 on: March 08, 2020, 09:30:31 PM »

ITA Harley Star
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10053 on: March 08, 2020, 09:30:50 PM »

Stephanie used to come across as not very likable, IMO. Off, somehow. Cold or guarded. I couldnít get a proper feeling of WHO she was.

However, since they announced her pregnancy, she gives off a very different vibe, so to speak. She, IMO, seems to radiate happiness and, as someone who also struggled with fertility, I find her very visible relief very easy to identify with. And Iím simply happy for them.

She seems a lot more relaxed now, her smiles donít seem forced anymore, they seem genuine and sweet and that makes her more approachable, I think.

She no longer seems distant and cold, just a little shy, but sweet. Her guards seem to have dropped somewhat (as much as an introvert in her position will be able to). I feel like I finally know and understand her a little better.

I donít know if this made any kind of sense  Laughing Iím a little tired but I hope it made some kind of sense, anyway.

Harley, perfectly said. I feel the same as you.  Star
Gemsheal

Mini Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #10054 on: March 09, 2020, 04:53:16 AM »

Iím obviously in the minority, but I think she looks the same, just pregnant. But I never thought she looked bad before.

Count me in. She looks happy but otherwise it's the same old sloppy and unpolished Linus. And I had so much hope when she appeared in two lovely Seraphine maternity dresses earlier this year.

Agreed. I have never understood how people will change their opinions on someone after they:

A. Die

Agreed ... I could add, C) gets married.  I enjoy a royal wedding for its glitz, but if I have a low opinion of the participant(s) it won't change it ...

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10055 on: March 09, 2020, 03:26:56 PM »

A. Die

Agreed ... I could add, C) gets married.  I enjoy a royal wedding for its glitz, but if I have a low opinion of the participant(s) it won't change it ...

I donít have care very deeply about these two. But  Star for your new avatar!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #10056 on: March 10, 2020, 02:51:09 PM »

Gui attended an event with Scouting in Luxembourg last night

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10057 on: March 11, 2020, 11:19:33 AM »

Any of our Benelux Posters know the Comedian Hape Kerkeling? Every time I see Gui, he reminds me of Hape's fabulously funny character Horst Schlemmer...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10058 on: March 11, 2020, 12:05:35 PM »

Side view of Gui looks like he lost some weight.  He seems happier.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10059 on: March 11, 2020, 02:06:26 PM »

Yes and yes  Thumb up

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10060 on: March 11, 2020, 02:18:34 PM »

Yes and yes  Thumb up

Maybe coming out from under Momís thumb had lots of benefits. It must have been rough.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10061 on: March 11, 2020, 05:47:35 PM »

Yes and yes  Thumb up

Maybe coming out from under Momís thumb had lots of benefits. It must have been rough.

This and the baby announcement probably. Good for him and Steph !

TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #10062 on: March 14, 2020, 10:34:14 AM »

Star

I think in this instance, seeing how genuinely happy Stephanie looks now and how many years passed between wedding and pregnancy announcement, I wonder if a lot of Stephanie's coldness and disinterest over the years was depression from struggling with infertility. I have had severe depression and know how hard it is when you have to keep getting up in the morning and doing things and talking to people when all you want to do is stay in bed and cry.

And at the end of the day, I don't hate these people. I can say I am not a fan of someone without hating them. I never hated Stephanie or Gui. I never wish unhappiness or anything onto them, so it is nice to see them both looking happier and I do wish them will with their baby.

Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10063 on: March 14, 2020, 01:44:18 PM »

Brilliant insight in to Stephanie.......great comment and agree 100%. Now she is relaxed and shining and glowing, motherhood certainly agrees with her.....clothes issues, that comes and goes with time and age, not a big deal!
Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10064 on: March 14, 2020, 02:02:25 PM »

According to earlier interviews with Stephanie, it doesn't appear that they were struggling with infertility during the entire time of their marriage.  Rather, they seem to have delayed having children for several years before running into problems.  Stephanie became pregnant in August, 2019.

'I've found my Prince Charming': Luxembourg's bride on how she fell in love with her fiancé  HELLO! Magazine, 08 Oct 2012
HELLO!: Are you planning to start a family in the near future?
Stephanie: "Good question! It depends on what you consider to be the near future. If in two or three years, then yes. For the moment, however, is not a priority, although we're not ruling it out."

Princess Stéphanie of Luxembourg reveals she has 'no plans' for motherhood yet  HELLO! Magazine, 22 Feb 2016
Heir apparent Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and his wife Princess Stéphanie married in 2012 and said at the time that they'd be waiting a few years before having children. It seems that the couple is still not ready to start a family, which Stéphanie confirmed in a recent interview.  Speaking to French magazine Point de Vue on the occasion of her 32nd birthday, Stéphanie said: "I don't have any plans to become a mother. For the moment, I'm enjoying spending time with my husband."

Pages: 1 ... 669 670 [671] 672 673   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: