Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 670 671 [672] 673   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2544713 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10065 on: March 14, 2020, 02:23:00 PM »

According to earlier interviews with Stephanie, it doesn't appear that they were struggling with infertility during the entire time of their marriage.  Rather, they seem to have delayed having children for several years before running into problems.  Stephanie became pregnant in August, 2019.

'I've found my Prince Charming': Luxembourg's bride on how she fell in love with her fiancé  HELLO! Magazine, 08 Oct 2012
HELLO!: Are you planning to start a family in the near future?
Stephanie: "Good question! It depends on what you consider to be the near future. If in two or three years, then yes. For the moment, however, is not a priority, although we're not ruling it out."

Princess Stéphanie of Luxembourg reveals she has 'no plans' for motherhood yet  HELLO! Magazine, 22 Feb 2016
Heir apparent Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and his wife Princess Stéphanie married in 2012 and said at the time that they'd be waiting a few years before having children. It seems that the couple is still not ready to start a family, which Stéphanie confirmed in a recent interview.  Speaking to French magazine Point de Vue on the occasion of her 32nd birthday, Stéphanie said: "I don't have any plans to become a mother. For the moment, I'm enjoying spending time with my husband."

Given that ALL royal brides are subject to “bump watch” from 3-4 months after the wedding, her first quote seems like an eminently sensible thing to say, whether or not they intended to start trying immediately. That pressure is even more ramped up when it’s the heir couple, so I don’t blame them for saying they’d wait a while.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
wallflower

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #10066 on: March 14, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »

I think that's the way many couples who struggle with infertility answer these questions so they can deal with their issues in private.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10067 on: March 14, 2020, 02:30:55 PM »

With all the bad news from everywhere those days, the birth of their child is one of the events who cannot be canceled or postponed. Such a nice and joyful occasion  Smiley

Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #10068 on: March 14, 2020, 03:45:45 PM »

For me, it comes down to the feeling the person gives me.

Stephanie used to come across as not very likable, IMO. Off, somehow. Cold or guarded. I couldnít get a proper feeling of WHO she was.

However, since they announced her pregnancy, she gives off a very different vibe, so to speak. She, IMO, seems to radiate happiness and, as someone who also struggled with fertility, I find her very visible relief very easy to identify with. And Iím simply happy for them.

She seems a lot more relaxed now, her smiles donít seem forced anymore, they seem genuine and sweet and that makes her more approachable, I think.

She no longer seems distant and cold, just a little shy, but sweet. Her guards seem to have dropped somewhat (as much as an introvert in her position will be able to). I feel like I finally know and understand her a little better.

I donít know if this made any kind of sense  Laughing Iím a little tired but I hope it made some kind of sense, anyway.
Good post

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #10069 on: March 14, 2020, 09:22:35 PM »

I think that's the way many couples who struggle with infertility answer these questions so they can deal with their issues in private.

I think so too. I guess Steph and Gui really wanted to wait for a while, but when it took longer than expected they grew depressed.
Anna

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10070 on: March 15, 2020, 07:13:39 AM »

I always knew Iíd have trouble conceiving, so when me got married and people started asking about kids, we told them we were going to wait a few years - it wasnít true, we just wanted to avoid all the questions.
Gemsheal

Mini Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #10071 on: March 15, 2020, 02:19:01 PM »

With all the bad news from everywhere those days, the birth of their child is one of the events who cannot be canceled or postponed. Such a nice and joyful occasion  Smiley

Agreed!

P.S. Elissa -
I love your signature- Candeloro ❤ such a showman! 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10072 on: March 15, 2020, 02:39:24 PM »

Agreed!

P.S. Elissa -

Thanks ! He is so talented...and I gladly admit having a teenage crush on him back then 

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10073 on: March 15, 2020, 04:47:03 PM »

Agreed!

P.S. Elissa -

Thanks ! He is so talented...and I gladly admit having a teenage crush on him back then 

Me too!  And I wasnít a teenager.

Thank you for the memory ❤️
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10074 on: March 15, 2020, 05:48:37 PM »

My pleasure !  Beer

He stills skates nowadays. I was supposed to see him during his latest Holiday on Ice tour but it was canceled due to the coronavirus   Sad

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10075 on: March 15, 2020, 09:18:39 PM »

Agreed!

P.S. Elissa -
His D'Artagnon program is one of my all time favorites.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #10076 on: March 16, 2020, 10:41:58 AM »

I kept wondering who this Candeloro was. Yes, I googled the name but we don't get much of this sport in my country . Even so ,Javier FernŠndez managed to make it --training in  the USA and Canada, obviously.

Since things are looking so grim, I looked everywhere in my poor head for something joyful and here I am. When is the baby due? Mid-spring?

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #10077 on: March 16, 2020, 11:42:03 AM »

Stephanie is due in May 2020.

PS: That Candeloro's performance was awsome...great music and one of the best choreographed, most dashing and slashing performances I've ever seen among figure skating programs. He clearly enjoyed being on the ice  
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #10078 on: March 16, 2020, 11:48:06 AM »

Thanks, Eve.
 I'll have a look at his performance with my sister. She does enjoy the  ice skating show.
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10079 on: May 08, 2020, 04:22:44 AM »

Stephanie is due in May 2020.

PS: That Candeloro's performance was awsome...great music and one of the best choreographed, most dashing and slashing performances I've ever seen among figure skating programs. He clearly enjoyed being on the ice  
Philippe Candeloro (candle light in Italian, I think). he was such a great iceskater, and many women were mad of him.
Pages: 1 ... 670 671 [672] 673   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: