Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2689966 times)
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10200 on: October 21, 2020, 12:54:59 PM »

It seemed like the G&S we saw on their wedding day were two completely different people to the G&S we've seen since.  It's been wonderful to see that they weren't lost.  They looked fantastic then and now with the return of their smiles.

I recently linked to an old thread on the Lux National Day celebrations https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16020.15.  Looking back on it now, I think it was some of Steph's best looks - certainly the orange dress was great on her and I liked both the red dresses.  Steph does tend towards the frump, I think as she's put on some weight she doesn't know how to dress well when she's a little heavier.  And yet, with some baby weight, she looks better than for years because she's happy.  A smile trumps everything else, I think.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10201 on: October 21, 2020, 05:22:25 PM »

It seemed like the G&S we saw on their wedding day were two completely different people to the G&S we've seen since.  It's been wonderful to see that they weren't lost.  They looked fantastic then and now with the return of their smiles.

I recently linked to an old thread on the Lux National Day celebrations https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16020.15.  Looking back on it now, I think it was some of Steph's best looks - certainly the orange dress was great on her and I liked both the red dresses.  Steph does tend towards the frump, I think as she's put on some weight she doesn't know how to dress well when she's a little heavier.  And yet, with some baby weight, she looks better than for years because she's happy.  A smile trumps everything else, I think.

You’re right - that orange dress was great.

MT looked like a smug red 2x4 in her outfit, though.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10202 on: October 21, 2020, 05:55:58 PM »

You’re right - that orange dress was great.

MT looked like a smug red 2x4 in her outfit, though.

Yes, this was one of her bright fashion moments. Although I'm not sure if orange is a good colour for her. This dress in fuchsia pink would have been perfect.
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #10203 on: October 22, 2020, 02:05:43 PM »

Yesterday Guillaume and Stephanie went to Caritas headquarters and presented a check to Ms. Marie-Josée Jacobs, President of Caritas Luxembourg.

The check comes from the donations made in connection with the birth of Prince Charles.
The money will support children's aid projects implemented by Caritas Luxembourg in South Sudan.

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...mine-infantile/index.html
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #10204 on: October 22, 2020, 04:34:58 PM »

And yet, with some baby weight, she looks better than for years because she's happy.  A smile trumps everything else, I think.

Star

Completely agree.

Happiness suits her. Who cares about a few extra pounds when someone is clearly happy after struggling for a long time.

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10205 on: October 22, 2020, 10:27:14 PM »

Yup, I'd rather see a chubby happy Stephanie any day.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10206 on: October 22, 2020, 11:28:58 PM »

The most beautiful/handsome the couple has ever looked and the happiest until the birth of their son.

I'm happy to see their smiles back and in full force and may that happiness continue.

How lovely and I agree. They look gorgeous in fact. Thank you all for sharing these pictures.
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #10207 on: October 28, 2020, 12:12:45 PM »

Yesterday Guillaume met Mr. Tom Wirion, the director of the Chambre de Métiers (Chamber of Crafts), to learn about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic of the craft sector.

https://www.instagram.com...ANMF/?igshid=729rzttaikmt
Pages: 1 ... 679 680 [681]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: