Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 699   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 3241679 times)
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10365 on: April 26, 2022, 07:39:28 AM »

Forget the beige, what she needs is a functional bra. One girl is in the north-west and the other is in the south-east.

OMG,  yes!   Yikes Furthermore the buttons at girls' level are straining and the blouse is slightly gaping open between them.  Sloppy and unprofessional as usual and there is no excuse for it.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10366 on: April 26, 2022, 09:44:22 PM »

I hope it is allowed to post this link,  but this is an outfit which would look great on Steph.

https://www.ullapopken.de...ttfutter/p/794612760-1011

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10367 on: April 27, 2022, 11:27:14 AM »

Forget the beige, what she needs is a functional bra. One girl is in the north-west and the other is in the south-east.

OMG,  yes!   Yikes Furthermore the buttons at girls' level are straining and the blouse is slightly gaping open between them.  Sloppy and unprofessional as usual and there is no excuse for it.
LOl, lets blame it on the silky fabric of the blouse being pulled by the leather straps of her purse.....
And I don't have a problem with the beige (loving beige myself) but (and I have a hard time typing this with a straight face) this beige blouse, beige blazer and navy pants outfit could use a scarf.... a colourful one that ties the pieces together and gives a bit of interest...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

"We've been cloned!"

Ignore
« Reply #10368 on: April 27, 2022, 01:36:04 PM »

I hope it is allowed to post this link,  but this is an outfit which would look great on Steph.

Absolutely!!  I think we should club together to buy a ticket to Luxembourg for you.  You need to become Stephanie's stylist. 

There's no crime in dressing badly but when you're a public personage ... it just leaves a bad impression. 

People are probably saying, "did you SEE what she was wearing?!" rather than, "she's so pleasant/intelligent/well-informed" etc. once she leaves.  It's probably very shallow to do so but -- appearance counts!!

We had a qualified lady apply for a legal secretarial job recently, who showed up for her interview in blue jeans and a jacket over a t-shirt.  She looked OK but ... did not get the job, despite her quals.  Her casual attire (along with some personality quirks) were all the powers could talk about afterward! 

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10369 on: April 27, 2022, 01:44:58 PM »

Absolutely!!  I think we should club together to buy a ticket to Luxembourg for you.  You need to become Stephanie's stylist. 

There's no crime in dressing badly but when you're a public personage ... it just leaves a bad impression. 

People are probably saying, "did you SEE what she was wearing?!" rather than, "she's so pleasant/intelligent/well-informed" etc. once she leaves.  It's probably very shallow to do so but -- appearance counts!!

We had a qualified lady apply for a legal secretarial job recently, who showed up for her interview in blue jeans and a jacket over a t-shirt.  She looked OK but ... did not get the job, despite her quals.  Her casual attire (along with some personality quirks) were all the powers could talk about afterward! 

I agree with you both!  Love the colors, long, lean line of the blazer and cut of the pants would also help create a leaner line for her.  She looks really nice in this shade of blue, too.  You’re hired, Pulsetilla.

I know when I interviewed people for a job, I always appreciated when they came well- dressed and put together and jeans did not work!  Put some thought when you put yourself out there, what’s the occasion and what’s my best clothing option.  Just don’t think Stephanie is into clothing design enough and doesn’t have much help, if any (no thx to MT!).
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10370 on: May 09, 2022, 08:03:14 PM »

I like that outfit. I’m definitely getting some  stomach weight from menopause and I hate it
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10371 on: May 09, 2022, 09:53:26 PM »

So sweet pictures of the birthday boy!
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10372 on: May 11, 2022, 08:20:00 PM »

The Heir Couple, Minister Lenert @Sante_Lu & Mayor Polfer @CityLuxembourg
 visited the Abrigado center in Bonnevoie.
 Since 2005, it has offered a safe & clean consumption place for drug-dependent people, as well as ancillary services.

© MGD/K. Barthelmey

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10373 on: May 11, 2022, 09:37:09 PM »

What an important social issue for them to focus on, I'm glad to see it. I have a feeling Gui is going to imitate good King Phil in that marriage brings out the best in him.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10374 on: May 27, 2022, 07:13:59 PM »

May 27
Guillaume and Stéphanie at The "REMIX22 - European Youth Music Festival" concert

Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10375 on: May 27, 2022, 11:59:54 PM »

Nice pop of purple!!
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10376 on: May 28, 2022, 08:41:37 PM »

Nice pop of purple!!

Yes, but the lines of her underpants are not nice at all but downright tacky.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #10377 on: June 13, 2022, 08:26:09 PM »

To mark World Blood Donor Day, Gui donated blood at the Red Cross Blood Transfusion Centre

He also attended two scout meetings

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10378 on: June 13, 2022, 08:31:16 PM »

Fatherhood has really been the making of him!  Great engagements for him and he just seems so relaxed and involved and comfortable.   Thumb up
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10379 on: June 13, 2022, 10:26:35 PM »

I think Guillame takes his commitment to the scouts very seriously. And that's great. It will be fun when their little guy is old enough to start scouting.
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 699   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: