Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 687   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2974510 times)
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 05:01:21 AM »

Hogwarts?  Tongue 

If she completed an education there, she should be able to cast some spells on Mosh. Spiteful

You have to find the Horcruxes to fight Mary: one is Fred (tip: in a disco), one is her ruby set, one is her blue bag and other one is Ziggy..
(Sorry for the flat jokes  )
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2012, 09:26:48 AM »

still the university where she received her masters is a mystery so is the  firm

yet they pointed out other who cares (violin) details  Thinking

also they didn't say she is fluent in Russian

I've just checked, according to good old Wikipedia, it says that Step has completed a master's degree, but it dosen't state where. I find it odd that there is such ambiguity about it. It almost looks like they have something to hide.

Also, it states that she is just fluent in French, German and English.
I agree especially as they give a lot of irrelevant details on the other hand

the dates and years of when she did and what are also missing

Until they'll come out with new details I won't believe she completed a masters which I did believed in It before 

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »

They're perhaps padding out the resume like they do with the others.  Mary's experience as an account executive (sales person with charge card) was deemed sufficiently unpalatable that her gonad flashing dad's career had to be dropped in to beef up her credentials.

I'm guessing the job was perhaps not overly impressive.  If it was, they would be singing it loud and proud.  It would be up there with the violin.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »

who knows how much time she actually worked?

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »

They're perhaps padding out the resume like they do with the others.  Mary's experience as an account executive (sales person with charge card) was deemed sufficiently unpalatable that her gonad flashing dad's career had to be dropped in to beef up her credentials.

I'm guessing the job was perhaps not overly impressive.  If it was, they would be singing it loud and proud.  It would be up there with the violin.

Padding out resumes is done quite often in the the Danish royal family. They did it first when Alex married Joachim. They stated that Alex has studied at all these institutions. Yet, Alex didn't complete anything. And dosen't have a qualification beyond high school. They also went flashing out her Dad's career.

I find it strange that there is so much mystery about Step education and work history. Maybe, she is not as educated as I thought she was.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2012, 10:00:19 AM »

wonder what status is her masters? If not completed will she'll try to? Mathilde continued hers after the wedding

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2012, 10:03:53 AM »

wonder what status is her masters? If not completed will she'll try to? Mathilde continued hers after the wedding

I doubt it. If she intends on finishing it. It would have been stated that she had started, but plans on completing it.
PrincessRoyal

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »

In the early stage of the engagement there was a cv published which stated that she did her Master's in German at a university in Berlin. Her topic had sth. to do with the influence of German romantiscsm to Russian romantisicm.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2012, 09:43:27 PM »

problem is they didn't named the university

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2012, 09:45:15 PM »

Or the time she finished and completed it. Huh?
PrincessRoyal

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2012, 09:54:31 PM »

if she finished it at a state university there are only two in Berlin (Freie Universtitšt and Humboldt Universitšt, I mentioned this in another thread some weeks ago). Still there are several private universities/institutes in Berlin, and I wouldn't wonder if she attended a private one.
Chrissie

Medium Member

Eleanor, Queen of Badassery

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2012, 10:07:15 PM »

I just had a look at the university library catalogues of FU and Humbolt Universitšt, but they don't list her thesis. Usually university libraries stock one copy of every completed thesis, so I doubt she finished her degree there.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2012, 10:10:57 PM »

I just had a look at the university library catalogues of FU and Humbolt Universitšt, but they don't list her thesis. Usually university libraries stock one copy of every completed thesis, so I doubt she finished her degree there.
your clever!  Star

PrincessRoyal

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2012, 10:26:55 PM »

here in Germany most universities only publish copies of dissertations but not master's theses, they are only stocked at the universitites. E.g. you wouldn't find neither my bachelor's thesis and my master's thesis nor the ones of my friends even though my university has three copies of both of them.
Chrissie

Medium Member

Eleanor, Queen of Badassery

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2012, 10:55:20 PM »

What a shame, I was hoping the system would be the same across universities. My master thesis is listed in the online catalogue, but it apparently differs depending on the university and their requirements. The two Berlin universities list master theses in their main catalogues, but there's no telling whether that's a complete list or just selected works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 687   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: