Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 553   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1606504 times)
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #8115 on: May 18, 2017, 01:47:40 AM »

This is fabulous.  Wonderful dress, good updo, fabulous earrings.

There has been a real change in Stephanie in the last few months - much happier and more engaged.  Even her style of dress has improved - yes, even the pink trousers - they're at least not drab, and are fun.  (The length and the cut though...)  It's not perfect, but I think she's experimenting.  It's better than the days of the drab beigeness everywhere.  I've never minded the scarves as I almost always have something similar myself as I have pain in draughts.  It really does seem as though a cloud has lifted from her.

Now, step it up at home, please.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8116 on: May 18, 2017, 01:48:53 AM »

Wow, she actually wore something that flattered her figure and kept the accessories simple! I'm shocked! I like her hair style. I love the earrings. This is the best she looks since her wedding.

But yes, why are they on the red carpet at Cannes?  Thinking
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8117 on: May 18, 2017, 01:52:12 AM »

This is fabulous.  Wonderful dress, good updo, fabulous earrings.

There has been a real change in Stephanie in the last few months - much happier and more engaged.  Even her style of dress has improved - yes, even the pink trousers - they're at least not drab, and are fun.  (The length and the cut though...)  It's not perfect, but I think she's experimenting.  It's better than the days of the drab beigeness everywhere.  I've never minded the scarves as I almost always have something similar myself as I have pain in draughts.  It really does seem as though a cloud has lifted from her.

Now, step it up at home, please.

They consummated their marriage?  Secret
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8118 on: May 18, 2017, 04:19:10 AM »

Laprincess- Star back at you.

Why are they at Cannes?  Seriously.  What a huge waste of the taxpayer's money.  Just like the Gucci shoes and purse she wore together-a total waste of money. 

They are not celebrities; they don't work in the film business; there are plenty of things to do back home in Luxembourg.  They have no business pretending to be celebs in a foreign country.  Thumb down
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #8119 on: May 18, 2017, 05:06:03 AM »

Why are they in Cannes? Are they making a film about the fort in their bed?  Cos I might watch that.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #8120 on: May 18, 2017, 05:37:41 AM »

Why are they in Cannes? Are they making a film about the fort in their bed?  Cos I might watch that.

Spoonie, the movie is about Linus' scarfs. It is called The Ten veil scarf dance 

and LAP, G & S consumated their marriage, Barbella style  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb95eg1IbVo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8121 on: May 18, 2017, 11:32:23 AM »

Laprincess- Star back at you.

Why are they at Cannes?  Seriously.  What a huge waste of the taxpayer's money.  Just like the Gucci shoes and purse she wore together-a total waste of money. 

They are not celebrities; they don't work in the film business; there are plenty of things to do back home in Luxembourg.  They have no business pretending to be celebs in a foreign country.  Thumb down
This is what annoys me so much about them and that's why I can't stand them. They go on a lot of useless tours, often together with Gui's friend the PM (also minister of culture) and his hubby. I don't care what they are doing in their spare time but sending 4 people to Cannes is a waste of money and the benefit for Lux is 0. And at the same time, we have his parents visiting the bi-weekly market in Lux city and talking to the people there. Huge contrast. But Gui and Linus only seem to do celeb stuff or things that they are clearly not qualified for (talking to the NASA people, MUDAM)  Thumb down
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8122 on: May 18, 2017, 03:51:41 PM »

Well we don't know-they may have been asked to go and network there for some reason useful to Lux.Their job at least partly must to be to showcase Lux and if this gets column inches then it achieves that to a degree

Also  I think she looks great here
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8123 on: May 18, 2017, 05:52:23 PM »

Sorry but Lux gains nothing from them attending film festivals or art shows abroad. They are there because they want a free holiday together with their friend the PM and his husband. This isn't their job, their job would be to do work IN Lux instead of meeting celebs. Nobody is going to invest in Lux because they get an article in Bunte or Paris Match. There are lots of events that they could do in Lux but they don't do it.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8124 on: May 18, 2017, 11:15:54 PM »

Well we don't know-they may have been asked to go and network there for some reason useful to Lux.Their job at least partly must to be to showcase Lux and if this gets column inches then it achieves that to a degree

Also  I think she looks great here

As you said, we don't know that.
EmpressBooger

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #8125 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:05 AM »

Bwahahahahahaha! Too funny Spoonie!  Star  I'd watch that also... I'd have to invite all of us dishers and we could have an informal dinner party! We could always turn the volume down and make our own commentary... Also, we could make it a double feature and do the same with the Princess Pickles TV movie!! Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8126 on: May 19, 2017, 11:11:02 AM »

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8127 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:51 AM »

Lux has no proper film industry and they had NO film in Cannes this year. So this is a holiday and not work and Gui is a friend of the PM (minister of culture and media), so here is your answer why they are in Cannes. People who invest in Lux are usually banks or maybe IT people and those people are not interested in Gui and Linus and don't care if they get cplumn inches, new businesses are only interested in good tax conditions but not in the Cannes film festival
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8128 on: May 19, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »

Well--they are standing in front of something saying " Luxembourg  Film Fund" so there is clearly some business aspect..
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8129 on: May 19, 2017, 12:25:33 PM »

The Lux film fond isn't business, it is a thing from the government (minister of culture) that should support the Lux audiovisual products. Nothing to do with big business or big international film productions. And there was no Lux prodúction in Cannes, so they couldn't have promoted their products. The PM, Gui and Linus love their celebs and that is the only reason why they are at such events. It doesn'T bring value to Lux, it just costs lots of money that could be used better for other things.
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 553   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: