Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 544   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1554040 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7890 on: March 19, 2017, 12:40:12 PM »

He was linked to Pia Haraldsen (step?) niece of queen Sonja in 2003 when he was studying at Durham (a degree he never finished at this university, he changed universities quite often and took 6 years to complete a BA) . There was talk about boyfriends as well, especially among the people in Lux, but nothing was confirmed by the family.
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7891 on: March 19, 2017, 12:41:17 PM »

He dated a girl who was in some way related to Norway's Queen Sonja, Pia Haraldsen. She seems to have basically used it to springboard a 'career' as a TV 'personality'. Other than that I don't think we knew about any other relationships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pia_Haraldsen

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...kjaerligheten/a/10047395/

LUXEMBOURG (AP) Pia Haraldsen (30) has not forgotten her royal ex-boyfriend, Guillaume (30). Now she sends her best wishes to him and his wife, St?phanie de Lannoy (28).

The couple married in a grand church wedding in Notre Dame Cathedral earlier today.

Haraldsen, currently located in Trondheim, was with the newlywed prince from 2002 to 2004.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7892 on: March 19, 2017, 03:30:57 PM »

Star Ralf and Tier

Tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Royal Di

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7893 on: March 19, 2017, 05:16:26 PM »

He was linked to Pia Haraldsen (step?) niece of queen Sonja in 2003 when he was studying at Durham (a degree he never finished at this university, he changed universities quite often and took 6 years to complete a BA) . There was talk about boyfriends as well, especially among the people in Lux, but nothing was confirmed by the family.

Prince Guillaume met Pia Haraldsen at the wedding of Prince Haakon to Mette-Marit in August, 2001.  Pia was a great-step-niece of Norway's Queen Sonja.  Pia's mother, Jasmin, was married to Sonja's nephew, Karl Otto Haraldsen from the early 1990's to 2005/6.  Karl Otto is the son of Sonja's brother, Haakon. 

Guillaume and Pia began dating in 2002.  They attended Durham University together for their first year of university.  Then, Pia transferred to University of London's Goldsmiths College and, at the same time, Guillaume transferred to Brunel University in London.  They dated for about two years and broke up sometime during their sophomore year.

Guillaume's decision to attend Durham University was not a typical choice for a hereditary prince.  I was shocked when I found out that his girlfriend would be going there as well.  I was surprised that his parents would allowed that.  Nevertheless, during their time together, there were some nice photos of Gui and Pia strolling around campus looking happy and relaxed, like any other coeds.

After his breakup with Pia in 2004, there was never any mention about other women in his life until his engagement to Stephanie in 2012.  That was quite a long stretch and rumors about him being gay began to surface.  One circulating story was that he had come out as gay to his classmates at whatever university he was attending at the time.

Guillaume has a good relationship with Mette-Marit and, no doubt, got to know her well spending time in Norway while dating Pia.  It has been suggested in the media that Stephanie resembles Pia ... same build and long blond hair, etc.  I've always wondered if the break-up was hard on Gui and that is why he didn't date much all those years, if at all.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7894 on: March 19, 2017, 05:25:27 PM »

Gui looks creepy in one pic but at least not as uncomfortable as Linus in most pics.

Guillaume looks creepy 24/7 to me, but I especially agree that Linus looks uncomfortable.  What a gigantic contrast between Charlene of Monaco, who went out proudly arm in arm with the athletes from her country.  

And for f*&^s sake, that janky hair clip needs to go.    Thumb down

Pia seemed like an obnoxious fame-whore, but I've no doubt that she knew how to select clothing that fit her body, and she probably would have not been cold toward people she met.  

And since Guillaume is a royal, I'm not surprised he's had relationships before.

The bigger question here is whether or not Linus ever had any boyfriends.  

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #7895 on: March 20, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »

More

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #7896 on: March 20, 2017, 12:53:41 PM »

I think both look very nicely engaged here - at least I think the difference to the involvement of Fred and Mary is striking. Gui looks very happy and very close to people and I think Mary would pass out, if people got so close to her as they do here. Nice to see! Also I think it's a great shame there's not a lot of coverage (at least not in Denmark) about the special oplympics. Where's IOCsport-loving Fred Thinking Snare
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Psycho

Ignore
« Reply #7897 on: March 21, 2017, 02:35:00 AM »

Prince Guillaume met Pia Haraldsen at the wedding of Prince Haakon to Mette-Marit in August, 2001.  Pia was a great-step-niece of Norway's Queen Sonja.  Pia's mother, Jasmin, was married to Sonja's nephew, Karl Otto Haraldsen from the early 1990's to 2005/6.  Karl Otto is the son of Sonja's brother, Haakon. 

Guillaume and Pia began dating in 2002.  They attended Durham University together for their first year of university.  Then, Pia transferred to University of London's Goldsmiths College and, at the same time, Guillaume transferred to Brunel University in London.  They dated for about two years and broke up sometime during their sophomore year.

Guillaume's decision to attend Durham University was not a typical choice for a hereditary prince.  I was shocked when I found out that his girlfriend would be going there as well.  I was surprised that his parents would allowed that.  Nevertheless, during their time together, there were some nice photos of Gui and Pia strolling around campus looking happy and relaxed, like any other coeds.

After his breakup with Pia in 2004, there was never any mention about other women in his life until his engagement to Stephanie in 2012.  That was quite a long stretch and rumors about him being gay began to surface.  One circulating story was that he had come out as gay to his classmates at whatever university he was attending at the time.

Guillaume has a good relationship with Mette-Marit and, no doubt, got to know her well spending time in Norway while dating Pia.  It has been suggested in the media that Stephanie resembles Pia ... same build and long blond hair, etc.  I've always wondered if the break-up was hard on Gui and that is why he didn't date much all those years, if at all.

From Durham to Brunel...OUCH...
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7898 on: March 21, 2017, 05:29:11 AM »

Gui looks creepy in one pic but at least not as uncomfortable as Linus in most pics.

Guillaume looks creepy 24/7 to me, but I especially agree that Linus looks uncomfortable.  What a gigantic contrast between Charlene of Monaco, who went out proudly arm in arm with the athletes from her country. 

And for f*&^s sake, that janky hair clip needs to go.    Thumb down

Pia seemed like an obnoxious fame-whore, but I've no doubt that she knew how to select clothing that fit her body, and she probably would have not been cold toward people she met. 

And since Guillaume is a royal, I'm not surprised he's had relationships before.

The bigger question here is whether or not Linus ever had any boyfriends. 
[/b]

...or any girlfreinds  Secret 

PS: why did Lobster break up with Pia? any ideas/info?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7899 on: March 21, 2017, 02:25:44 PM »

From Durham to Brunel...OUCH...

Star

As both my husband and I are graduates of Durham University as well as current employees, this made me chuckle.  And you're right!  Thumb up

A friend of mine is a lecturer at Newcastle University and had Eugenie in one of her classes.  Said she didn't say much and her academic performance was middling-to-mediocre but that she seemed like a nice enough girl and was quite low-key. (Off-topic, sorry...)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #7900 on: March 21, 2017, 06:48:02 PM »

PS: why did Lobster break up with Pia? any ideas/info?

G Smiley
Maybe she wanted to have sex? Roll Eyes  (not an issue, I'm guessing, with Sister Steph Secret)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7901 on: March 23, 2017, 05:15:28 PM »

They almost look normal there.  Thumb up
MissAnne

Baby Member

Poland Poland

never complain never explain

Ignore
« Reply #7902 on: March 25, 2017, 09:08:43 AM »

More

they really looks nice there  Banana Steph is more confident and relaxed, in good mood, well Giu maybe looks creepy
LapsedOptimist

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #7903 on: March 25, 2017, 03:12:09 PM »

I don't really know much about these two but at least, in my opinion, they look engaged with people.  I don't like her fashion / style but to each their own.  I also think she could up her game when it comes to doing work but at least Steph doesn't seem to make it all about her, her hair and her clothes.  For that alone I like her.  She shows that not all princesses are stick thin clothes horses,  that some look like regular women and maybe are not that bothered about fashion. However, I am new to royal watching and not all all consistent with it so maybe once I learn more about her that will change!! 
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #7904 on: March 25, 2017, 03:30:41 PM »

She looks so weird and childish hiding her hands inside the sleeves when is surrounded by people, I guess is because the cold weather but she's the only one doing it and in one picture the difference between the length of her arms is obvious.

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 544   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: