Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 556   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1627179 times)
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8130 on: May 19, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »

Well--they are standing in front of something saying " Luxembourg  Film Fund" there is clearly some business aspect..

Apparently there is...
http://www.filmfund.lu/fe...du-70e-festival-de-cannes
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8131 on: May 19, 2017, 02:44:47 PM »

Aside from the incredible jungle leaf combo I must say she is in top form and it's clear she is over enjoyed with it! Brava !
Even Gui is looking fitter , probably they decided to do a spring remise en forme togheter  Jumping Jumping Jumping
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8132 on: May 19, 2017, 03:38:16 PM »

appleberry

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8133 on: May 19, 2017, 05:23:58 PM »

I'm on my phone so perhaps I'm not seeing clearly - is she wearing her thick ice-skater style stockings with that jumpsuit and open toed sandals?!  Blink
stunking

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8134 on: May 19, 2017, 05:52:31 PM »

This reminds me of the eighties or nineties, it is offensive to my eyes.
melusina

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #8135 on: May 19, 2017, 05:54:28 PM »

Luxembourg has a film industry, a small but a very lively one. Granted, it's not Hollywood but in the last 20 years, they succeeded to develop a nice little cluster.
In the last years, lux productions and co-productions scored 15 Cannes Festival selections and 6 rewards. However, Cannes is not only a film festival but a major fair of the film industry, the place meet and greet, present your pitch, network. Even without a movie in selection. That's why the lux Film Fund has been hosting a tent in the international village for the last 15 years.(and this tent has been visited by most of the culture ministers). This year they gathered 15 companies, not only production companies, but also sound editing, post production, animated studios, virtual&augmented reality studios. Film industry is not only international blockbusters.

The red carpet, stairs with the stars thing was a little bit over the top though, but Steph looked great as she did during the last week, it's completely vain, but I'll give them a pass. The flowery overall on the other hand 
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8136 on: May 19, 2017, 06:32:34 PM »

She looks exactly how my grandmother used to dress 25 years ago! I think Granny had those EXACT SAME SHOES! I'm really impressed-she's got ahold of some incredible vintage retiree bingo night outfits! I hope that's her intention....
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8137 on: May 19, 2017, 07:03:42 PM »

Well--they are standing in front of something saying " Luxembourg  Film Fund" so there is clearly some business aspect..

They've already sent some government officials, including the Prime Minister, so their presence should be more than enough.  

I'm sure approximately zero people were thrilled to meet them.  Red faced Guillaume and Linus in that god-awful jumpsuit with open toed shoes paired with closed-toed stockings are less than charismatic.  They know nothing about the film industry.  They know nothing about governmental policy and the country's ability to help finance films, so they are a total waste of space at this event.  

Seriously.  She's wearing granny stockings and open toed shoes under that hideous jumpsuit.  How embarrassing.  
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8138 on: May 19, 2017, 07:05:35 PM »

I'm on my phone so perhaps I'm not seeing clearly - is she wearing her thick ice-skater style stockings with that jumpsuit and open toed sandals?!  Blink

Yes. Yes she is.  I know.  She looks like an idiot. 
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8139 on: May 19, 2017, 07:07:36 PM »

Have no words. My eyes hurt. Nerves
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #8140 on: May 19, 2017, 07:18:09 PM »

If the purpose of them is to draw attention to Lux, this ensemble is going to attract half of Florida.

Well done Miami Vice Steph.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8141 on: May 19, 2017, 08:15:15 PM »

Guillaume and Stephanie at the opening ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival tonight :

Stephanie wore a Ralph Lauren gown, also worn by Victoria last year (info @HeavenQRF). I think she looks quite good and I really really love the earrings !

Look at this. She can do it if she tries.... Thumb up Thumb up
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #8142 on: May 19, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »

She proves the broken clock theory beyond doubt.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #8143 on: May 19, 2017, 08:24:04 PM »

If the purpose of them is to draw attention to Lux, this ensemble is going to attract half of Florida.

Well done Miami Vice Steph.

Spoonie!  Laughing
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8144 on: May 19, 2017, 08:49:26 PM »

Wow, those earrings are gorgeous and her hairdo is perfection, and it's lovely dress as well.

Credit where credit is due.
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 556   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: