Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1669248 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8460 on: November 11, 2017, 05:11:01 PM »

It's about freaking time that she's doing more things on her own.  She looks nice (I hope to god that stupid plastic clip isn't in her hair-I can't tell), except that yet again, she has no clue of how to hold a purse.  Roll Eyes 
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8461 on: November 14, 2017, 11:04:47 AM »

G & S had dinner in Paris with the Duke and Duchess of Castro, French journalist/radio host Stéphane Bern and the Mayor of the 8th arrondissement of Paris, Jeanne d'Hauteserre

https://www.facebook.com/...87&type=3&theater

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8462 on: November 14, 2017, 12:31:26 PM »

I wonder if her recent activity and style improvement is somehow connected to Tessy ... that it is their kind of media offensive like "okay, the spare spare's wife is causing a scandal, but the next (what will she be?) is doing a great job"?.
Turandot

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #8463 on: November 14, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »

Another pleasure event, nothing substantial again. And she looks like an old hillybilly. The lady in bright blue on the far right looks younger and exudes more life and fire than Linus.

Barbie looks a bit low key by her standard.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8464 on: November 15, 2017, 05:49:28 AM »

G & S had dinner in Paris with the Duke and Duchess of Castro, French journalist/radio host Stéphane Bern and the Mayor of the 8th arrondissement of Paris, Jeanne d'Hauteserre

https://www.facebook.com/...87&type=3&theater

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing  What a collection of people, if you pardon the expression.  The biggest royal arse kissing reporter on the planet, Princess Barbie, and Lobster and Linus (who still can't figure out how to hold a purse  Roll Eyes )  

I guarantee that Lobster and Linus are the youngest people there, by many years.  However, judging by these photos, you'd think they were the oldest people in this group.  IMO, Linus looks like Barbie's much older and frumpier sister.
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #8465 on: November 15, 2017, 09:21:54 AM »

Barbie needs to take Linus under her wing and teac her some sartorial panache.

We can say what we like about Barbie but I think we can all agree that her clothing choices are never dull.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #8466 on: November 15, 2017, 09:29:28 AM »

She seems to be fun and full of life. And she gives off a likable vibe and a very energetic feeling.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s not, at least in part, due to Gui&Steph being introverts.

I’m an introvert myself and I doubt anyone will ever name me the life of the party. That said, my close friends and I have loads of fun. I just need small groups and familiar people, I feel safe around, to “shine”.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8467 on: November 15, 2017, 03:54:57 PM »

Yesterday, they attended the 75th anniversary celebration of The Luxembourg Society in London at the Inner Temple.

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8468 on: November 15, 2017, 03:57:09 PM »

I love her gown.
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #8469 on: November 15, 2017, 04:51:48 PM »

She looks elegant and very well put together! Hi seem to have lost some weight good for him! To they do more engagements or is my impression?

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8470 on: November 15, 2017, 05:28:03 PM »

She looks elegant and very well put together! Hi seem to have lost some weight good for him! To they do more engagements or is my impression?

The dress is pretty, but the color is a bit too yellow for her skin tone, IMO.  And I honestly don't understand why she can't figure out how to hold a purse. 

I think they are usually somewhat busy (for them-not for the average person) in the fall.  They seem to have several engagements each fall and then again in the early part of the spring/late winter, and then around May. 
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: