Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 605   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1927980 times)
kpzra

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8550 on: December 15, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »

Horrid pants but at least the hair looks like it was brushed back before put in the ponytail.  Tailor the jacket a bit and add slim pants or a straight skirt and I think it'd look better.
Turandot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8551 on: December 15, 2017, 08:53:15 PM »

Look at her dedicating her life to the OAP population of Lux! Just like she swore she was going to do upon marriage!

I have so much distaste for this woman.

She is downright disgusting.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #8552 on: December 30, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »

Stephanie has given an interview to Place Royale.  You can watch it and read an overview of what Stephanie said here:

http://www.luxarazzi.com/...as-and-mona-lisa-new.html
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #8553 on: January 11, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »

wth was happening here? It's from 2006 so she was 22!!!!!!!!

Star this is a lovely photo of Stephanie, her skin is flawless .

Linus for me is plain boring.
Not been here often, but curious, regarding babies, Linus and Lobster said they will wait three years, I lost the hope of getting here, and see something new about this boring couple... Zzz zzz

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8554 on: January 11, 2018, 11:27:25 PM »

I would be stunned if any baby happens at this point. I think this was a very arranged marriage and that sort of intimacy isn't part of it. But her ballooning weight a while back pointed to me to fertility treatments, so who knows. She's a boring and doughy faced woman who does little to nothing and doesn't look like she makes any effort at all when she does show up on rare occasions.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8555 on: January 11, 2018, 11:45:30 PM »

I would be stunned if any baby happens at this point. I think this was a very arranged marriage and that sort of intimacy isn't part of it. But her ballooning weight a while back pointed to me to fertility treatments, so who knows. She's a boring and doughy faced woman who does little to nothing and doesn't look like she makes any effort at all when she does show up on rare occasions.

I agree with all of this.   Star

If she wants a baby, I hope she has a baby.  If she doesn't, then that's okay too. Either way, she's boring as hell and doesn't do much. Same for her awkward husband.
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #8556 on: January 12, 2018, 05:51:27 PM »

I agree with all of this.   Star

If she wants a baby, I hope she has a baby.  If she doesn't, then that's okay too. Either way, she's boring as hell and doesn't do much. Same for her awkward husband.

Thanks for your thoughts girls
 Champagne

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8557 on: January 12, 2018, 09:31:18 PM »

It was an arranged marriage but I can't imagine that not having children was a part of that deal. They were -however- never the main focus - remember how they announced in the beginning that they would wait for "three years" which was a bit unusual.

If you look at the bigger picture: Henri and MT have five children. They cleverly took Louis' kids out of the succession so that they don't have to deal with Tessy the insane who finds herself suddenly mom to the new Grand Duke. Claire and Felix already have two children and keep a low profile. So if nothing changes -the heir and spare of the next generation is already born.

MT is 61 and Henri is 62 - they are hopefully working for another two decades, so no pressure from that side that you have to be afraid they are getting frail and you need to take over. Steph is 33 and Gui is 36. There is still a lot of time ... Steph adjusted so slowly that we thought she'd never manage - well, her mom died as well and I think the whole wedding - death of her mom - change of life and lifestyle got to her that she got way longer than she thought to adjust. So maybe ... they are just about to start trying ...

Lux is very small, so it is no problem to work and to parent ... you are always home within a few minutes.
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8558 on: January 13, 2018, 07:42:10 PM »

Arranged by whom, Miss Marple? She seems the most reluctant of royals. Who would inflict this upon her and why would she agree to it?
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8559 on: January 13, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »

I don't think it was an arranged marriage at all. They don't photograph very well together, but from interviews that I've seen they seem very comfortable with each other and clearly have lots in common (passion for arts, culture, cooking etc).

I see this more as a "friendship turned into marriage" thing. It's not a great passion, and never was, but they seem content with their lives together and have plenty of common interests, and that will get you far. Also, they both seem to be a bit socially awkward, Stephanie especially, and come across as introverts so I don't think we will ever see any public display of affection from them. Doesn't mean they're not happy together, though.
genever

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8560 on: January 13, 2018, 10:50:46 PM »

I don't think it was an arranged marriage at all. They don't photograph very well together, but from interviews that I've seen they seem very comfortable with each other and clearly have lots in common (passion for arts, culture, cooking etc).

I see this more as a "friendship turned into marriage" thing. It's not a great passion, and never was, but they seem content with their lives together and have plenty of common interests, and that will get you far. Also, they both seem to be a bit socially awkward, Stephanie especially, and come across as introverts so I don't think we will ever see any public display of affection from them. Doesn't mean they're not happy together, though.

Star Good post! ITA
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8561 on: January 14, 2018, 02:09:56 AM »

It was an arranged marriage but I can't imagine that not having children was a part of that deal. They were -however- never the main focus - remember how they announced in the beginning that they would wait for "three years" which was a bit unusual.

If you look at the bigger picture: Henri and MT have five children. They cleverly took Louis' kids out of the succession so that they don't have to deal with Tessy the insane who finds herself suddenly mom to the new Grand Duke. Claire and Felix already have two children and keep a low profile. So if nothing changes -the heir and spare of the next generation is already born.

MT is 61 and Henri is 62 - they are hopefully working for another two decades, so no pressure from that side that you have to be afraid they are getting frail and you need to take over. Steph is 33 and Gui is 36. There is still a lot of time ... Steph adjusted so slowly that we thought she'd never manage - well, her mom died as well and I think the whole wedding - death of her mom - change of life and lifestyle got to her that she got way longer than she thought to adjust. So maybe ... they are just about to start trying ...

Lux is very small, so it is no problem to work and to parent ... you are always home within a few minutes.

If they want children and are taking steps to make that happen, I wish the best for them. However, as devout Catholics, I have to question what they’ve been doing to ensure it hasn’t happened- or when they said three years, how they were going to make that happen? The joke of calling those who follow church-approved natural family planning ‘parents’ is due to its high failure rate. I would wonder more along the lines if they were only going to start ‘trying for babies’ after three years, if you get my drift. As many have said, this doesn’t appear to be a passionate match. I almost feel bad for the two of them.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8562 on: January 14, 2018, 03:30:58 AM »

I strongly suspect that Guillaume inherited snobbishness from his grandmother.  I strongly suspect that he, like many of his cousins, gravitated toward a group of dethroned royals and nobles when it came to looking for a partner.  I doubt they were arranged but I do think that she ticked many of the boxes on his list of who would be a suitable wife. I would like to know if she ever dated anybody before him.  I know that he dated a girl named Pia Haraldsen who was a bit of a fame whore, and also Queen Sonja of Norway's niece.  Pia was also a less frumpy version of Linus, which is a bit creepy.
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8563 on: January 14, 2018, 10:17:18 AM »

Yes  Star Pixiecat, Lady Adelaide. At time of the engagement there was speculation about him doing what his father wouldn't viz. marry from European nobility, and that he had a type (uncanny resemblance of Stephanie to Pia) but no mention of an arranged marriage. A marriage of convenience it might very well be.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #8564 on: January 14, 2018, 09:51:37 PM »

Arranged by whom, Miss Marple? She seems the most reluctant of royals. Who would inflict this upon her and why would she agree to it?
Perhaps for financial security? She's the youngest sibling in a large family and, although the de Lannoys have a noble title and a gorgeous fairytale castle, maybe there's not a lot of money.
Pages: 1 ... 569 570 [571] 572 573 ... 605   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: