Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1772669 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8730 on: April 12, 2018, 03:56:44 PM »

This conversation always makes me sad. This “womb watch” royal females have to endure is something I have enormous sympathy for. It’s not fair, they shouldn’t have to endure questions. Not everyone needs to wear their personal struggles on their sleeve like everyone else does these days, BUT they opened themselves up to this conversation when S stated they would wait a pretty specific “couple of years” to start a family. I don’t know why Steph did that to herself. She never owed anyone but her husband an answer on that topic. Now here we are debating her fertility.

draadje

Mini Member

Aruba Aruba

Ignore
« Reply #8731 on: April 13, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »

As someone who had her first child at 34 and was born when her mother was 36 I’m not yet calling a crisis. G & S do not owe the public an explanation, but at some point things will need to be discussed with Felix and Claire.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8732 on: April 14, 2018, 07:38:25 AM »

Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates Josephine Charlotte. I mean, I know the stories, and I'm not calling MT a liar, but the poor woman is dead now. She didn't have a great childhood losing her mother so early. She was a very emotionally high-strung person, I believe. Not great to speak so ill of the dead.

Please don’t tell off posters for dishing in a way you disagree with. Not so great either!

Apologies, Maria. Sorry my tone came across as telling off. I just was more confused about why she is so hated. Apologies, friends. 🌸

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8733 on: April 15, 2018, 03:52:25 AM »

Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates Josephine Charlotte. I mean, I know the stories, and I'm not calling MT a liar, but the poor woman is dead now. She didn't have a great childhood losing her mother so early. She was a very emotionally high-strung person, I believe. Not great to speak so ill of the dead.

Please don’t tell off posters for dishing in a way you disagree with. Not so great either!

Apologies, Maria. Sorry my tone came across as telling off. I just was more confused about why she is so hated. Apologies, friends. 🌸

I can only speak for myself. I don’t care if she’s dead or not. She was a racist and cruel woman who treated her daughter-in-law poorly. I e also read that she wasn’t nice to Sibilla either.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8734 on: April 16, 2018, 04:16:22 PM »

Thanks very much for elaborating Pixiecat. I had thought it was reported she was quite fond of Sybilla. It's hard to tell what is legit info sometimes.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8735 on: April 16, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »

Thanks very much for elaborating Pixiecat. I had thought it was reported she was quite fond of Sybilla. It's hard to tell what is legit info sometimes.

I had the same understanding, that JC was fond of Sybilla.
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: