Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 600   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1852057 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8730 on: April 12, 2018, 03:56:44 PM »

This conversation always makes me sad. This “womb watch” royal females have to endure is something I have enormous sympathy for. It’s not fair, they shouldn’t have to endure questions. Not everyone needs to wear their personal struggles on their sleeve like everyone else does these days, BUT they opened themselves up to this conversation when S stated they would wait a pretty specific “couple of years” to start a family. I don’t know why Steph did that to herself. She never owed anyone but her husband an answer on that topic. Now here we are debating her fertility.

draadje

Mini Member

Aruba Aruba

Ignore
« Reply #8731 on: April 13, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »

As someone who had her first child at 34 and was born when her mother was 36 I’m not yet calling a crisis. G & S do not owe the public an explanation, but at some point things will need to be discussed with Felix and Claire.
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8732 on: April 14, 2018, 07:38:25 AM »

Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates Josephine Charlotte. I mean, I know the stories, and I'm not calling MT a liar, but the poor woman is dead now. She didn't have a great childhood losing her mother so early. She was a very emotionally high-strung person, I believe. Not great to speak so ill of the dead.

Please don’t tell off posters for dishing in a way you disagree with. Not so great either!

Apologies, Maria. Sorry my tone came across as telling off. I just was more confused about why she is so hated. Apologies, friends. 🌸

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8733 on: April 15, 2018, 03:52:25 AM »

Honestly, I don't know why everyone hates Josephine Charlotte. I mean, I know the stories, and I'm not calling MT a liar, but the poor woman is dead now. She didn't have a great childhood losing her mother so early. She was a very emotionally high-strung person, I believe. Not great to speak so ill of the dead.

Please don’t tell off posters for dishing in a way you disagree with. Not so great either!

Apologies, Maria. Sorry my tone came across as telling off. I just was more confused about why she is so hated. Apologies, friends. 🌸

I can only speak for myself. I don’t care if she’s dead or not. She was a racist and cruel woman who treated her daughter-in-law poorly. I e also read that she wasn’t nice to Sibilla either.
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8734 on: April 16, 2018, 04:16:22 PM »

Thanks very much for elaborating Pixiecat. I had thought it was reported she was quite fond of Sybilla. It's hard to tell what is legit info sometimes.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8735 on: April 16, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »

Thanks very much for elaborating Pixiecat. I had thought it was reported she was quite fond of Sybilla. It's hard to tell what is legit info sometimes.

I had the same understanding, that JC was fond of Sybilla.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8736 on: May 07, 2018, 08:53:09 PM »

Visit to the exhibition "World Meeting of Animals", organized by the Art à l'École association.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8737 on: May 07, 2018, 10:58:36 PM »

With regard to appearance, I think Linus looks nice (compared to her normal standards)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #8738 on: May 07, 2018, 11:10:20 PM »

Not a fan of her bag, but we have seen worse from her 

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8739 on: May 07, 2018, 11:17:50 PM »

If Gui and Stephanie are dealing with fertility issues, it’s nobody’s business but their own and announcing to the public that they are struggling is completely unreasonable. First of all they still have quite a few years ahead of them to actually have kids and try IVF before giving up on the idea of producing heirs, and secondly, if there was already no hope of ever having kids, I am sure the heir issue would have, at least, been privately discussed and if Felix was serious about this he might had already moved to Luxembourg.
Since nothing like that has happened, I wouldn’t put a bet on either Gui or Stephanie being infertile. They just have some issues, and, at least financially, they have all the means available to explore every option.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8740 on: May 07, 2018, 11:34:19 PM »

If Gui and Stephanie are dealing with fertility issues, it’s nobody’s business but their own and announcing to the public that they are struggling is completely unreasonable. First of all they still have quite a few years ahead of them to actually have kids and try IVF before giving up on the idea of producing heirs, and secondly, if there was already no hope of ever having kids, I am sure the heir issue would have, at least, been privately discussed and if Felix was serious about this he might had already moved to Luxembourg.
Since nothing like that has happened, I wouldn’t put a bet on either Gui or Stephanie being infertile. They just have some issues, and, at least financially, they have all the means available to explore every option.

I politely disagree, it's a position that relies on heirs. Yes, totally unreasonable pressure on Stephanie and a completely outdated worldview. However, monarchies themselves are completely outdated. IMO you can't have a dynasty with hereditary roles and at the same time not address the elephant in the room that the hereditary expectation has yet to be met. Very unfortunately, Stephanie herself created an extraordinarily awkward position by stating a timeline before starting a family in interviews.

What do the people of Luxembourg think? Is there any citizens that have an opinion about the topic?
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8741 on: May 08, 2018, 12:20:29 AM »

I politely disagree, it's a position that relies on heirs. Yes, totally unreasonable pressure on Stephanie and a completely outdated worldview. However, monarchies themselves are completely outdated. IMO you can't have a dynasty with hereditary roles and at the same time not address the elephant in the room that the hereditary expectation has yet to be met. Very unfortunately, Stephanie herself created an extraordinarily awkward position by stating a timeline before starting a family in interviews.

What do the people of Luxembourg think? Is there any citizens that have an opinion about the topic?

I do not disagree that the dynasty relies on heirs to continue. It is understandable that there is pressure on Guillaume and Stephanie to produce heirs as they are the hereditary couple. My point is that there is absolutely no reason for them to make a public announcement about their fertility problems which they are probably having. They are still young and they could still have their own biological children and there are solutions to the heir situation if they don’t succeed. Guillaume has 4 siblings and two of them have children.

If a solution was figured out in Japan, which has much stricter dynastic norms and expectations, there is no reason why the same couldn’t happen in Lux. As for the issue of Felix not living in Lux and his children not growing up accustomed to Luxembourgish or the national culture, look at the Casiraghi trio. While they did grow up in Monaco and spoke French, their upbringing, education and adult life was not what you’d normally expect from possible heirs to a throne. And additionally, there was always the expectation that Albert would eventually get married and have kids even when he turned 50 and it wasn’t set on stone that his relationship with Charlene would turn into a marriage.

If Stephanie reaches 40 or feels like she’s been pushed so much mentally that she doesn’t want to continue whatever treatment they’re following, then I think people will get the memo or an announcement can reasonably be made.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8742 on: May 14, 2018, 10:19:18 PM »

Finally a non-art related event for Stephanie...she attended a conference on occupational therapy for stroke, held as part of the "Day against Stroke."

Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #8743 on: May 14, 2018, 11:05:47 PM »

Aaaand The Pants are back  Snore
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore