Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 600   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 1872033 times)
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8745 on: May 15, 2018, 04:23:43 AM »

the little bitty lapels on her people colored coat look silly too, and the sleeves are miles too long. She's hopeless, I give up Sad
Katarinka

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #8746 on: May 16, 2018, 06:59:16 AM »

Aaaand The Pants are back  Snore

It was nice while it lasted.  Star

Old habits die hard!
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8747 on: May 16, 2018, 07:09:07 AM »

Aaaand The Pants are back  Snore

Oh, there they are! Missed them.... Banana
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8748 on: May 16, 2018, 09:20:21 AM »

Poor Gui looks like he's going to blow a gasket.  Sad

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8749 on: May 16, 2018, 10:53:29 AM »

Or perhaps Guy just turned red after he had a glimpse of Stephs cleavage  Wink Smiley
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8750 on: May 16, 2018, 03:45:21 PM »

I like Steph's natural expression in that pic... Gui can't help that redness, I can't hold it against him.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #8751 on: May 16, 2018, 05:52:10 PM »

They are in New York for the 2018 Luxembourg-American Business Award Dinner

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8752 on: May 16, 2018, 06:56:54 PM »

She looks good for once. Amazing how she can always pull it together when she’s abroad or with foreign dignitaries. He looks dorky as always.
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8753 on: May 17, 2018, 07:19:55 PM »

Stephanie really looks good in that gown. I sure wish she and Gui had more physical intimacy and touch like Baudouin and Fabiola. These two just don't look connected when they are in public.

Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8754 on: May 17, 2018, 08:34:30 PM »

So I might be in the minority here, but I don't think that she looks good when you come closer.
In the pic above, maybe, yes (the dress is a beautiful color, and although shiny, the fabric is so heavy that it does not crinkle much, as satin dresses often do and turn to look "cheap" then).

BUT, when you come closer, you see that she chose the wrong bra (seems to be some bandeau number, but without padded cups, so her breasts look strangely tube-y here, and the triangle part of the dress front looks disproportional compared to the part where the boobs are), plus the dress has kind of "modesty stich" at the lowest point of the V, which shows when she spreads her arms a bit like in this pic:

It's those little details which REALLY annoy me.

Not to speak about the Hillary Clintonesque hairdo and the awful silver open toe sandals/slingbacks - I am not sure if she's wearing the nude tights again or if we now get to see her unpainted toe nails.

She looked once really good (on her wedding day). In my eyes, seldom before and seldom after.
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8755 on: May 17, 2018, 10:01:25 PM »

Wow, what a difference between those two pictures. Kaiserin, I agree with all you've stated. The shoes are terrible. The weird low poofy hairdo. I think the lighting really helped the picture in which I thought she looked good.

Tomato

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #8756 on: May 18, 2018, 02:10:39 AM »

Looooove the rich blue color but not the style. And those pearls are just atrocious! No offense to anyone who likes pearls, I just think the necklace and earrings look cheap and like something one would get out of a gumball machine.

To-may-to, to-mah-to.
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8757 on: May 18, 2018, 03:11:40 AM »

I think she looks fantastic from top to bottom. I'll take the pearls and diamonds from anyone who does not care for them.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8758 on: May 18, 2018, 04:42:43 AM »

So I might be in the minority here, but I don't think that she looks good when you come closer.
In the pic above, maybe, yes (the dress is a beautiful color, and although shiny, the fabric is so heavy that it does not crinkle much, as satin dresses often do and turn to look "cheap" then).

BUT, when you come closer, you see that she chose the wrong bra (seems to be some bandeau number, but without padded cups, so her breasts look strangely tube-y here, and the triangle part of the dress front looks disproportional compared to the part where the boobs are), plus the dress has kind of "modesty stich" at the lowest point of the V, which shows when she spreads her arms a bit like in this pic:

It's those little details which REALLY annoy me.

Not to speak about the Hillary Clintonesque hairdo and the awful silver open toe sandals/slingbacks - I am not sure if she's wearing the nude tights again or if we now get to see her unpainted toe nails.

She looked once really good (on her wedding day). In my eyes, seldom before and seldom after.

And there it is. Up close, she’s a mess. Why she can’t figure out basic things like proper undergarments is simply beyond me. A better bra and shoes would have made this.

And you just know she’s got those stupid skater tights on with this.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #8759 on: May 18, 2018, 05:19:54 AM »

I think she looks like a well-preserved socialite in her late 50's. 
Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 600   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: