Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 658   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2377912 times)
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9465 on: August 12, 2019, 12:02:57 PM »

His "studies" in London are finished, so they should be back. At the moment they seem to be on holidays. BTW, being on holidays did not stop Henri, the PM or the Home Secretary to visit the tornado region but Gui as the heir couldn't be bothered to go.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9466 on: August 12, 2019, 12:34:15 PM »

His "studies" in London are finished, so they should be back. At the moment they seem to be on holidays. BTW, being on holidays did not stop Henri, the PM or the Home Secretary to visit the tornado region but Gui as the heir couldn't be bothered to go.

The whole dynamic is strange - Henri and MT clearly married from choice - and maybe not with total or any approval from his family - certainly not his mother. Another generation along their children are a "puzzle" for sure. Any other family with that money would have made sure their kids got education and the ability to have an independent life ...... Gui looks a sad case, Felix old before time and there is something in that family does not work, Louis a train wreck, Alex who knows but she reminds me of Japanese princesses who have no life, and Seb - well he did a dinky college experience in backwoods US and then Sandhurst who any "royal" would get acceptance into.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #9467 on: August 12, 2019, 01:13:21 PM »

it would have been a very good event for Gui to attend as he does need to reconnect with Luxembourg after spending a whole year away on his pointless strategic studies.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #9468 on: August 12, 2019, 01:18:18 PM »

Neither could his mother be bothered to interrupt her (already 2 months long!) holidays. I cannot imagine Maxima, Mathilde or Letizia not showing up together with their husbands in a similar case in their respective countries. Epic fail, IMHO.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9469 on: August 12, 2019, 01:34:01 PM »

I can understand his mother not to come because they were in Cabasson and they had to fly back and flying in this weather when you have a fear of flying is the worst thing you can do. I had several bad landings in Lux, the pilots know what they are doing but for somebody with a fear of flying (like myself) landing when it is windy in Lux is always pure horror. His mother does enough things for Lux and be sure she will be visiting those people. Saturday was to get a first impression what happened, so Henri, the PM and the Home Secretary all came without their spouses. For Gui, as the heir, the situation was different, he is the futre head of state, his mother is the spouse of the head of state. Makes a difference in my opinion. The head of state came, so no need for the spouse to go in those condions for the first visit.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #9470 on: August 12, 2019, 01:55:08 PM »

Gui should have definitely been there with his father. One day he is the one who have to be there for his people. It would have been great opportunity to see how things work during the crisis situations and learn what can be done to help move things faster and smoother.  How he can get experience if he do not involve himself? Only theoretical studies do not help!

But Gui continue to be invisible. No one knows what he is capable of even thought he has finished his studies for future leaders  Roll Eyes
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9471 on: August 13, 2019, 03:37:47 AM »

So are Lobster and Linus back in Luxembourg?

How were the names Lobster and Linus obtained?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9472 on: August 13, 2019, 03:46:06 AM »

IIRK Guillaume's been given the nickname Lobster due to his ruddy complexion and Stephanie's been given Linus after the Peanuts character due to her obsession with carrying shawls or oversize scarfs on engagements...so large that they're blanket like.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #9473 on: August 13, 2019, 09:06:59 AM »

IIRK Guillaume's been given the nickname Lobster due to his ruddy complexion and Stephanie's been given Linus after the Peanuts character due to her obsession with carrying shawls or oversize scarfs on engagements...so large that they're blanket like.

Yes, thatís why Smiley

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9474 on: August 13, 2019, 10:36:09 AM »

I think its a bigger issue Gui not going that it is MT not going. As has been said, she has a track record of doing good work so its likely if she could have, she would have attended. It possible that as they are at Cabasson they were hosting guests etc and MT stayed to do that while Henri went to see the damage, a pretty normal split of responsibility IMO.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #9475 on: August 25, 2019, 02:22:41 PM »

Really hitting the ground running, these two, aren't they?

Currently visualizing my highest self
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #9476 on: August 25, 2019, 02:28:25 PM »

I'm starting to forget these two even exist.
Pulsatilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #9477 on: August 25, 2019, 03:42:38 PM »

You made my das.  Laugh bounce
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9478 on: August 30, 2019, 07:09:06 PM »

You made my das.  Laugh bounce
Oh, thanks for reminding me too. What's wrong with all of them, I wonder?
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9479 on: August 31, 2019, 05:46:19 PM »

I know as heirs they should be staying in Lux. However their lifestyle of being lazy and staying behind the palace walls, doesn't make much difference doing it in Lux or abroad.
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 658   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: