Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2261942 times)
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9510 on: September 06, 2019, 08:10:26 PM »

Congratulations and best wishes YellowPoppy (from flower to flower Hug)
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9511 on: September 07, 2019, 01:26:54 AM »

Congratulations Yellow Poppy!  That is wonderful news!
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9512 on: September 07, 2019, 04:06:10 AM »

Great news, Yellow Poppy! I'm so happy to hear it. May all the couples and persons who wish to bring new life into this world be similarly blessed. Including Stephanie who looks unhappy most of the time, who knows why...
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9513 on: September 07, 2019, 04:49:40 AM »

Every good wish, YellowPoppy Smiley
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #9514 on: September 11, 2019, 09:19:21 PM »

Congrats yellow poppy!

And seeing that literally all the baby royals have now gone back to school, isn't it time for Gui and Stef to grab their lunchboxes and nit spray and head out and meet the Lux plebs?

If George and Leo and Sofia and Charlotte and the Wafflets and the Monaco twins have all embraced their duty to maths classes and games and snap bracelets or whatever the kids are in to nowadays, surely Gui can do the grown up equivalent

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #9515 on: September 11, 2019, 09:33:13 PM »

Congrats yellow poppy!

And seeing that literally all the baby royals have now gone back to school, isn't it time for Gui and Stef to grab their lunchboxes and nit spray and head out and meet the Lux plebs?

If George and Leo and Sofia and Charlotte and the Wafflets and the Monaco twins have all embraced their duty to maths classes and games and snap bracelets or whatever the kids are in to nowadays, surely Gui can do the grown up equivalent

Meeting peasants (let alone peasants having to deal with the rougher side of life) is asking too much of precious little snowflake Linus and her snob of a husband. I bet she is chilling at Anvaing castle, no idea where he may dwell right now.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #9516 on: September 11, 2019, 10:02:13 PM »

They are still London, that is for sure, doing whatever is they do but working.  Snare
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9517 on: September 11, 2019, 10:28:40 PM »

Congratulations,YellowPoppy!! 
But I guess you and your partner kept working and coping with your jobs and everyday tasks. Also,some couples have to get not only moral but also financial help from their families. And these people keep struggling and facing coworkers,bosses,clients and all the rest.They carry on with their lives.
 I can't imagine what is wrong with G&S and the rest of the GDF,honestly. It's as if they were all fading in the mist.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9518 on: September 12, 2019, 02:34:27 AM »

Congrats yellow poppy!

Meeting peasants (let alone peasants having to deal with the rougher side of life) is asking too much of precious little snowflake Linus and her snob of a husband. I bet she is chilling at Anvaing castle, no idea where he may dwell right now.

To be fair to her, I looked up that castle and I'd be a massive snob if that's where I grew up too. Dang.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9519 on: September 12, 2019, 11:03:28 AM »

They are still London, that is for sure, doing whatever is they do but working.  Snare
Why would they still be in London? Gui finished his "studies" in July and they went (officially) back to Lux after that. At least that is what the Lux press wrote some time ago. Sorry can't remember which newspaper and when but I am quite sure that I did read that they came back. It is just that they don't work and that Gui continues missing important events that he should be doing together with his father. There is clearly something wrong and a lot going on behind the scenes, even Henri seems to be spending lots of time in Paris now (where at least Alex and Louis are living).
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #9520 on: September 12, 2019, 11:11:23 AM »

Why would they still be in London? Gui finished his "studies" in July and they went (officially) back to Lux after that. At least that is what the Lux press wrote some time ago. Sorry can't remember which newspaper and when but I am quite sure that I did read that they came back. It is just that they don't work and that Gui continues missing important events that he should be doing together with his father. There is clearly something wrong and a lot going on behind the scenes, even Henri seems to be spending lots of time in Paris now (where at least Alex and Louis are living).
Exactly.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #9521 on: September 12, 2019, 11:19:27 AM »

Congratulations,YellowPoppy!! 
But I guess you and your partner kept working and coping with your jobs and everyday tasks. Also,some couples have to get not only moral but also financial help from their families. And these people keep struggling and facing coworkers,bosses,clients and all the rest.They carry on with their lives.
 I can't imagine what is wrong with G&S and the rest of the GDF,honestly. It's as if they were all fading in the mist.

Star
Very true.

Gui and Stephanie should stop making excuses and start to work more! Lots of people struggle with pregnancy or have some kind of serious illness, but that won't stop them from living and working. But where are Gui and Step? Is it too much to ask a couple of engagements per week?Huh?

@Yellow Poppy, so happy for you two! Warmest congratulations and best wishes!
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9522 on: September 12, 2019, 11:26:16 AM »

Exactly.

From my point of view it doesn't matter at all, if they're doing nothing in London or nothing in Lux.

They're just embarrassing.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #9523 on: September 12, 2019, 01:38:41 PM »

Exactly.

From my point of view it doesn't matter at all, if they're doing nothing in London or nothing in Lux.

They're just embarrassing.
You are absolutely right, that is why I wasn't even aware they got back, there is utterly no difference in their situation, in any case scenario, they don't do anything at all that might make them look like they are actually earning their wage.
Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9524 on: September 12, 2019, 02:36:54 PM »

I agree, something is amiss.

1. Claire was nowhere to be found in Luxembourg on National Day, although she did attend Stand Speak Riseup, unlike Steph.

2. Guillaume and Stephanie announced they would return to Luxembourg in July 2019, but have yet to be seen.
  The only scheduled event I can find for Guillaume is an oath in October to become head of SIL - Scounting in Luxembourg.   Secret

3. No photo op from the Luxembourg royals' vacation home in Cabasson ... usually not a good sign.

4. Maria Teresa has attended only two events since her summer vacation ended:

a. Festival du Film Francophone d’Angoulême - 25 Aug 2019 in Angoulême, France.

b. International Guest Speaker at the MEDEF Summer University - 29 Aug 2019 in Paris, France.

Is she the Grand Duchess of France??

5. Henri attended festivities to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Luxembourg in Pétange this week.
  This was an important celebration, yet neither Maria Teresa nor Guillaume attended.

WHAT IS GOING ON???
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: