Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 657 658 [659] 660 661 ... 669   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2462521 times)
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9870 on: December 09, 2019, 04:21:48 AM »

Stephanie and Lobster looks relax and happy.  Congratulates to them both on her pregnancy.
Hug  Awww, Missynat: this has to be the most beautiful photo I have seen of Gui and Steph. 
I have always thought that Gui loved Steph but she settled for him (dutiful daughter of nobility agreeing to arranged marriage with fellow noble ( Beer Princess MS)). Delighted to be proven wrong: the love between them just radiates off the screen.  Champagne to Gui, Steph and scarfette.
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #9871 on: December 09, 2019, 05:22:20 AM »

Chandrasekhi, Yes! I agree with you.  Banana

I really thought this was an arranged match between nobles but something about these pregnancy announcement photos tells me otherwise. I really think that Stephanie LOVES Lobster.     Yikes  

I think that Lobster has tremendous affection for Stephanie. She is also radiant these days, so I think motherhood will be transforming and hopefully after that Gui and Steh will be able to lead the country as expected.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9872 on: December 09, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »

Stephanie and Lobster looks relax and happy.  Congratulates to them both on her pregnancy.
Hug  Awww, Missynat: this has to be the most beautiful photo I have seen of Gui and Steph. 
I have always thought that Gui loved Steph but she settled for him (dutiful daughter of nobility agreeing to arranged marriage with fellow noble ( Beer Princess MS)). Delighted to be proven wrong: the love between them just radiates off the screen.  Champagne to Gui, Steph and scarfette.

Such a difference these pictures compared to for example their engagement pictures and clips (Gui stroking Steph's hair awkwardly and such).

These current pictures show a happy couple.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9873 on: December 09, 2019, 12:17:13 PM »

Chandrasekhi, Yes! I agree with you.  Banana

I really thought this was an arranged match between nobles but something about these pregnancy announcement photos tells me otherwise. I really think that Stephanie LOVES Lobster.     Yikes  

I think that Lobster has tremendous affection for Stephanie. She is also radiant these days, so I think motherhood will be transforming and hopefully after that Gui and Steh will be able to lead the country as expected.

I can't even begin to imagine what they must've gone through. Apart from the obvious sadness of childlessness I could very well think some of the following rumors being said even among their closest relatives/stuff:

Gui is gay.
The marriage was never consumated.
Steph is barren.
Steph is a coldhearted bitch.
The marriage was arranged. In reality Steph wanted to become a nun. Gui wanted to marry the man of his dreams etc.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9874 on: December 09, 2019, 12:50:36 PM »

IMO the arrangement was them being introduced and encouraged to form a relationship - as for the marriage well there may have been many discussions as to suitability etc - people who live in the world they do possibly do better with someone from the same space and perhaps come to accommodations. Many come to appreciate the partnership and love develops. They seem very happy together and may it long continue
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9875 on: December 09, 2019, 03:58:29 PM »

Yes, I agree. Look at Philllipe and Mathilde.
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9876 on: December 10, 2019, 12:55:22 AM »

How did Prince Guillaume get the name of Lobster?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9877 on: December 10, 2019, 12:58:15 AM »

How did Prince Guillaume get the name of Lobster?

IIRC it's do to his often ruddy complexion.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #9878 on: December 10, 2019, 01:08:23 AM »

Happy February 3rd everyone!

And congrats of course to Linus and Lobster. Good for them!

Sorry if Iím being stupid, but I have absolutely no clue what the 3rd February reference means here (and in the pregnancy thread). Can you elaborate please?

Of course!

It's a reference to (the movie) Ground Hog Day, which is February 2nd.
The Luxes have been stuck in a rut, a very very boring and uneventful rut from a Disher's point of view, for years and years and years.
And now they've found a way out and into the future, happily ever after etc.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9879 on: December 10, 2019, 02:06:57 AM »

Happy February 3rd everyone!

And congrats of course to Linus and Lobster. Good for them!

Sorry if Iím being stupid, but I have absolutely no clue what the 3rd February reference means here (and in the pregnancy thread). Can you elaborate please?

Of course!

It's a reference to (the movie) Ground Hog Day, which is February 2nd.
The Luxes have been stuck in a rut, a very very boring and uneventful rut from a Disher's point of view, for years and years and years.
And now they've found a way out and into the future, happily ever after etc.

Star Well put!!!

Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9880 on: December 11, 2019, 07:20:51 PM »

Today is the feast day of Saint Nicholas. The news of a new baby is an early Christmas present! Star Star

Thats true - so happy for them.  About time!!!  in the last photos this is the best dressed that i have seen them look for a lonnnnnngggggg time lol.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #9881 on: December 13, 2019, 05:28:43 PM »

Stephanie attended a Christmas reception held by her patronage; The Association of Friends of Museums of Luxembourg

Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9882 on: December 13, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »

OMG Stephanie looks sooooooo different, happy, smiling and engaged
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9883 on: December 13, 2019, 05:52:02 PM »

I guess she'll never be a fashionista, but she's so glowing now, it just makes me happy.
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #9884 on: December 13, 2019, 08:20:52 PM »

She does look better, which it's understable. Even her pants look better.
Pages: 1 ... 657 658 [659] 660 661 ... 669   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: