Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2645710 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #10125 on: July 01, 2020, 11:29:55 PM »

Baby Charles is a wizard.
Witch and Whimp should abdicate next spring. I was already very pleasantly surprised by the new Gui. Now it seems we also have a new Stephanie.

This newborn is a miracle worker, just weeks after birth and he has his parents working with a spring in their step.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10126 on: July 02, 2020, 12:16:22 AM »

Wow, a baby has made all the difference. without wanting to speculate too much as I know it can be seen as unking, insensitive etc I wonder if one of the reasons we haven't seen Stephanie a lot is because of health around pregnancy etc. I know they haven't said anything but I do think personally they perhaps have had a few tragedies along the way (either struggling to conceive or sadly not being able to go full term) which would explain the scarfs (a literal security blanket) and the few duties. Certainly if both are happy to throw themselves into work now it possibly suggests they are willing but have been dealing with other things in the past.

Maybe its a combination - no health issues, a lovely new baby to bring happiness and MT starting to been seen in her true light = a happy hereditary couple!
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10127 on: July 02, 2020, 02:27:21 AM »

Before you rarely saw them smile, now you can see them smiling even though they're wearing a mask! Love Steph's top, very summery and looks comfy too! Must have been a wrench to leave little Charles at home, but its fab to see them out and about!! 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10128 on: July 02, 2020, 09:05:14 AM »

It seems as if a great burden has fallen from their shoulders. And of course the arrival of a sweet and cute little one also helps
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #10129 on: July 02, 2020, 09:18:16 AM »

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10130 on: July 02, 2020, 09:44:15 AM »

Laughing Star
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #10131 on: July 02, 2020, 11:55:37 AM »

Who are they and what they have done to lobster and scarf?
I’m happy for them, I like that Gui was out and about as soon as Charles was born it’s like he wanted to make sure he was here and healthy and then start to work, @ralf103 I don’t like either speculating but there is a possibility that is true what you said.
What i like in Stef is that she never care about classic princess beauty standards, I like that she still has some pregnancy weight it suits her!
Keep it up  Supercontent

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #10132 on: July 02, 2020, 12:03:47 PM »

It's so nice to see Gui and Steph out and about working looking so relaxed and joyful. I can't imagine what a burden these last few years were dealing with MT and infertility.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #10133 on: July 02, 2020, 12:29:47 PM »

They both look so happy  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10134 on: July 02, 2020, 03:24:13 PM »

Stephanie and Gui look very engaged and content.  Cute
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #10135 on: July 02, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »

Guillaume, accompanied by representatives of the Ministry of Sports, the Luxembourg Olympic and Sports Committee (COSL) and the Luxembourg Federation of Equestrian Sports (FLSE), visited the training of Mr. Nicolas Wagner, first Luxembourg dressage rider to represent the country's colors at the Olympic Games.
During the visit, Guillaume learned about the preparation of the athlete following the postponement of the Tokyo Olympic Games in the summer of 2021 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Concentrated on the 2021 Games, the rider and his horse Quater Back Junior will continue training and participating in competitions. Last week, the duo won the 3 * Grand Prix International Dressage Competition (CDI) held in Máriakálnok, Hungary.
At the end of the visit, Guillaume did some horse riding.

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...agner-cavalier/index.html
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10136 on: July 02, 2020, 04:02:44 PM »

Just incredible. He comes across as relaxed, confident and at ease. No awkwardness left. Keep it up Gui!  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

To be honest, he gives a much better impression than his father who always seems a bit uptight to me.
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Aprčs moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #10137 on: July 02, 2020, 10:00:12 PM »

Time will tell whether their agenda was an answer to their troubles / lack of offspring, or something else. For the time being, they both look relaxed and happy, and they both well deserve it.  Beer
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10138 on: July 03, 2020, 08:23:35 AM »

It almost seems as if he did not dare to take up his position as Crown Prince before his fatherhood. That he just felt he was entitled to it after it was sure that he would keep the line going. They clearly suffered a lot by their childless time and it makes one really happy to see how happy they are now.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10139 on: July 03, 2020, 09:55:50 AM »

It almost seems as if he did not dare to take up his position as Crown Prince before his fatherhood. That he just felt he was entitled to it after it was sure that he would keep the line going. They clearly suffered a lot by their childless time and it makes one really happy to see how happy they are now.

You may have a point here. In this context I can only applaud to Felix and Claire for staying out of Lux as much as possible, they never ever gave the impression of wanting to outshine Gui and Steph.

Right now, it certainly contributes to the HGD couple's happiness and wellbeing that Henri and MT have already left for Cabasson (this "hard working" couple needs 3 months of holidays), so Gui and Steph have Lux to themselves so to speak. I guess the young family will spend the summer at their beautiful home Fischbach, which due to its moderate climate is much healthier for both, the baby and the mother still recovering from the c-section.
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: