Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 675 676 [677] 678   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 2645706 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10140 on: July 04, 2020, 06:30:52 AM »

It almost seems as if he did not dare to take up his position as Crown Prince before his fatherhood. That he just felt he was entitled to it after it was sure that he would keep the line going. They clearly suffered a lot by their childless time and it makes one really happy to see how happy they are now.

You may have a point here. In this context I can only applaud to Felix and Claire for staying out of Lux as much as possible, they never ever gave the impression of wanting to outshine Gui and Steph.

Right now, it certainly contributes to the HGD couple's happiness and wellbeing that Henri and MT have already left for Cabasson (this "hard working" couple needs 3 months of holidays), so Gui and Steph have Lux to themselves so to speak. I guess the young family will spend the summer at their beautiful home Fischbach, which due to its moderate climate is much healthier for both, the baby and the mother still recovering from the c-section.

I thought there will still travel restrictions in place - but of course they would not apply to MT  Spiteful I presume she manages to overcome her distaste for flying as it would be a long drive or train journey
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10141 on: July 04, 2020, 10:06:46 AM »

I've always thought that about MT's "fear of flying" - I can't see her having the patience to undertake a nearly 9hour drive to Cabasson each year.
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #10142 on: July 04, 2020, 10:46:31 AM »

Wait - HD Henri and MT go on THREE MONTH BREAKS? Or just three months for the entire year? Sorry, I don't know much about the Lux family. Lol
ralf103

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10143 on: July 04, 2020, 01:25:25 PM »

If they are holiday now they usually return around 5th Sep, so thats a 2 month summer break, add on Christmas, Easter and all Madam MT's trips to Paris and actually Charlene of Monaco starts to look harder working lol!
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #10144 on: July 04, 2020, 04:33:17 PM »

If they are holiday now they usually return around 5th Sep, so thats a 2 month summer break, add on Christmas, Easter and all Madam MT's trips to Paris and actually Charlene of Monaco starts to look harder working lol!

A two-month break from work! Must be nice. 😆
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #10145 on: July 05, 2020, 12:39:46 AM »

Don't forget the regular breaks for knee surgery. You know, that surgery with the strange side effects like facial numbness, wrinkle plumping, and dermobrasion.

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10146 on: July 05, 2020, 04:18:24 PM »

Don't forget the regular breaks for knee surgery. You know, that surgery with the strange side effects like facial numbness, wrinkle plumping, and dermobrasion.

Laugh bounce  Star

Oh yes - that’s what they used to call a break to rest one’s ‘nerves’. 
ralf103

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10147 on: July 05, 2020, 08:24:47 PM »

I wonder if we'll get two months off the MT show or if she'll still find a way to post pictures of herself centre of attention from the South of France.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #10148 on: July 05, 2020, 09:21:50 PM »

She probably will. With too much cleavage.

ralf103

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10149 on: July 05, 2020, 11:20:34 PM »

I wonder if there will be the obligatory pics from their dinner with the French presidential couple.
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #10150 on: July 11, 2020, 09:55:20 PM »

Guillaume has given interview to the scouts of the National Federation of Girl Scouts and Girl Scouts of Luxembourg.
This interview is a part of Pow-Wow, a gathering of scouts which will take place this year online because of COVID-19.
Guillaume praised the help of scouts for vulnerable people during the confinement and shared his vision of scouting at national and international level. He said that as a Scouts leader he'd like to focus on environmental, sustainable development and education challenges.

The interview is on YouTube – https://youtu.be/Crc5SWIExjM

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...-scout-pow-wow/index.html
ArwenEleniel

Baby Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #10151 on: September 15, 2020, 08:10:26 PM »

Guillaume visited Steinfort to discover the solidarity farm of “Krautgaart”, founded in 2015.

Krautgaart is an agro-ecological vegetable garden of the young founders which extends a little over a hectare. The farm has very specific characteristics. On these plots, farmers do not use pesticides or mineral fertilizers and work the land exclusively by hand, without digging and without machinery. A slower but environmentally friendly process that preserves soil structure and organisms, while positively influencing the quality of production.

Guillaume (was) accompanied by Mr. Romain Schneider, Minister of Agriculture and Mr. Marc Weyland, Director of the Administration of Technical Services for Agriculture (ASTA).

http://www.monarchie.lu/f...ulte-solidaire/index.html
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10152 on: September 16, 2020, 08:53:41 PM »

Might they be preggers again?

Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10153 on: September 16, 2020, 09:04:49 PM »

I slightly doubt it.  Charles is only 4 months old and her doctors would have encouraged a proper recovery on account of her c section.  Not that it's not possible but my guess it that she's focusing more on Charles and less on her figure.  She would have been approved for gentle exercise at around 6 weeks but it takes longer for approval for a full exercise program. 
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #10154 on: September 16, 2020, 09:13:13 PM »

That's a pretty dress but I wouldn't put her in such a soft pink except as an accent scarf or sweater. I can't imagine she is pregnant again although Irish twins are possible but didn't she have a C-section? That will take you a minute to come back from. Also at some point you decide between good foundation garments or exercise and she seems to have said no to both lol.
Pages: 1 ... 675 676 [677] 678   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: