Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume and Stephanie - NEWS  (Read 3026785 times)
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10320 on: December 17, 2021, 04:55:55 PM »

Steph’s hair looks nice and she has a lovely smile that reaches her eyes. Also, I believe she could’t dress well if her life depended on it.

I co-sign this to the Nth degree.

If the fate of the world ever hung on Steph putting together a good outfit on her own, then we should all put our affairs in order and get ready to meet our maker.

Henri needs to get her a stylist NOW! This is not negotiable, it is a necessity.

I have come to think that she is stubborn and refuses any help. She has several elder sisters who all can dress rather well and who must cringe at Steph's sight. I cannot imagine that none of them has offered her dressing advice.

Worst of all is the fact that she wears those pants of hell at every single engagement. Sure, it is a personal issue of mine, but if a person shows up in the same piece of garment day after day, I can't help but wondering about her/his personal hygiene, sorry.

Her overall impression is that of a lazy, phlegmatic couch potato who can only be bothered to roll off her couch when there is an art related event. I guess that's why she looks so much older than she really is.

Look at the two ladies on the right in the group photo. They look so much more dynamic and professional than good old Steph.

Any of that yes .... but also MT .... so so so look at me and expense not spared and just uggggg

Perhaps a “I’m not going there” passively aggressiveness.... be boring in every sense

MT desperately tries to look 30 years younger, her DIL desperately tries to look 30 years older. I must admit that Stephanie is more successful than MT.

They both look ridiculous and stupid.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #10321 on: December 17, 2021, 11:27:26 PM »

Steph’s hair looks nice and she has a lovely smile that reaches her eyes. Also, I believe she could’t dress well if her life depended on it.

I co-sign this to the Nth degree.

If the fate of the world ever hung on Steph putting together a good outfit on her own, then we should all put our affairs in order and get ready to meet our maker.

Henri needs to get her a stylist NOW! This is not negotiable, it is a necessity.

I have come to think that she is stubborn and refuses any help. She has several elder sisters who all can dress rather well and who must cringe at Steph's sight. I cannot imagine that none of them has offered her dressing advice.

Worst of all is the fact that she wears those pants of hell at every single engagement. Sure, it is a personal issue of mine, but if a person shows up in the same piece of garment day after day, I can't help but wondering about her/his personal hygiene, sorry.

Her overall impression is that of a lazy, phlegmatic couch potato who can only be bothered to roll off her couch when there is an art related event. I guess that's why she looks so much older than she really is.

Look at the two ladies on the right in the group photo. They look so much more dynamic and professional than good old Steph.

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10322 on: December 18, 2021, 05:26:19 AM »

Guillaume and Stephanie attended the award ceremony of the 3rd "De Mains De Maîtres" Biennale

I really like Steph's hairstyle. It's a nice layered cut and a nice length. Soft but modern.
I had no hopes about her fashion when I saw her engagement photos. She's had a few nice outfits and she hit a homerun with her wedding dress. But most of her outfits are a miss. She has a few fashion challenges because of her body shape, but that's something a good stylist could address. If MT cared, she would hire a stylist for Steph. But the problem may be that Steph doesn't want one.

I'll say though that I've noticed a huge change in Steph's persona since she had the baby. She's much more open and happy. She has more public events. I guess all those years trying for a baby were really stressful and she had difficulty focusing on anything else.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10323 on: December 18, 2021, 07:12:04 AM »

Guillaume and Stephanie attended the award ceremony of the 3rd "De Mains De Maîtres" Biennale

I really like Steph's hairstyle. It's a nice layered cut and a nice length. Soft but modern.
I had no hopes about her fashion when I saw her engagement photos. She's had a few nice outfits and she hit a homerun with her wedding dress. But most of her outfits are a miss. She has a few fashion challenges because of her body shape, but that's something a good stylist could address. If MT cared, she would hire a stylist for Steph. But the problem may be that Steph doesn't want one.

I'll say though that I've noticed a huge change in Steph's persona since she had the baby. She's much more open and happy. She has more public events. I guess all those years trying for a baby were really stressful and she had difficulty focusing on anything else.

MT is only interested in herself these days - even her husband is surplus to requirements
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #10324 on: January 11, 2022, 07:10:32 PM »

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...teste-positif-la-covid-19

Gui has tested positive for covid, he has no symptoms though and is doing well
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: