Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla News & Events  (Read 224344 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: November 28, 2018, 08:20:04 PM »

Cute pic of Cam with the kiddos
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: November 29, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »

Camilla seems quite well-suited to her role - always looks the part and seems to be engaged and enjoying her work, and those around her seem to be enjoying her visits as well!

I agree. I think Camilla will make an excellent queen one day. (Oh, gasp, horror - cue in all the “she won’t be called Queen” people).

ElisaRose

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: November 29, 2018, 09:03:34 AM »

Camilla fully seem to understand her role. She is kind, light hearted, caring, funny and clearly deeply in love with Charles. Those are some good qualities to make a fine queen consort.

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH The Princess Margaret
KatieBGirl

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: November 29, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »

Camilla fully seem to understand her role. She is kind, light hearted, caring, funny and clearly deeply in love with Charles. Those are some good qualities to make a fine queen consort.
she doesn’t seem to be one for looking for the spotlight and seems happy to be focusing on her chosen causes. I especially like the work she’s done with women in abuse situations.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: December 13, 2018, 09:12:02 PM »

December 12, The Duchess of Cornwall attended a Carol Service for the Brooke held at Guards’ Chapel, the spiritual home of the Household Division. The Duchess, who is known for her passion for horses, became the Patron of Brooke in 2006, and regularly attends events in support of the charity. Brooke was first set up over 80 years ago, and is dedicated to improving the lives of working horses, donkeys and mules.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: