Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla News & Events  (Read 242736 times)
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: March 07, 2020, 06:53:19 PM »

Thanks Chandrasekhi, for posting Camilla's speech.  Thumb up

I have always been thankful that this is one of her causes. She dove into it with passion and yes, I'm going to say it, maturity. Camilla has educated herself, and us, along the way. Good on her.

Star
Yes thank you Chandrasekhi!!  Camilla doesn't get the coverage or kudos so it was good to read this.  A fine speech. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: March 07, 2020, 07:01:16 PM »

Those who know the value of what Royals can do, will have paid attention to what Camilla had to say.  Her work is rarely celebrated in the tabloids anyway.  They only care about shallow celebs & their latest antics.

Camilla will be a good Queen no matter what title she takes.

Iíve noticed a lot more tweeting and retweeting of this event on social media to try and bring it to the forefront so it doesnít get lost in other peopleís antics. Hopefully that will continue. It deserves all of the attention it can get. I read that she had been planning this roll out for a year so itís a shame other things wound up happening at the same time.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: March 12, 2020, 10:13:49 PM »

It is indeed an excellent speech.
She checks all boxes and I applaud her for giving credit to the woman who coined that fabulous catchy quote of "don't ask why she doesn't leave - ask, why he doesn't stop". Other speakers have stolen such quotes and pretended they were theirsÖ
I also noted (quite pleased) that she gave that other lady who apparently organises and heads many of these events such lovely praise. Again most royals think they are the draw and the important one and merely "thank everybody and the organisation " for doing such a "great, šehm important job"...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: March 13, 2020, 12:06:05 AM »

Those who know the value of what Royals can do, will have paid attention to what Camilla had to say.  Her work is rarely celebrated in the tabloids anyway.  They only care about shallow celebs & their latest antics.

Camilla will be a good Queen no matter what title she takes.

Iíve noticed a lot more tweeting and retweeting of this event on social media to try and bring it to the forefront so it doesnít get lost in other peopleís antics. Hopefully that will continue. It deserves all of the attention it can get. I read that she had been planning this roll out for a year so itís a shame other things wound up happening at the same time.

I think people, who're really interested in royalty and not just in fame, will see all this in the long.

Camilla is also one, who knows that things won't change overnight and will continue to improve things little by little.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: