Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla News & Events  (Read 261334 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Amaryllis Flamenco Queen

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: October 26, 2020, 03:39:39 PM »

Camilla visited an arboretum today.  I want to steal her boots!  Anyone recognize the brand?

https://www.dailymail.co....s-National-Arboretum.html

Dubarrys?  Irish brand?

Diogenes for the win: Galway Country Boot - Walnut

https://www.dubarry.com/d...Article/3418/sCategory/23

They come six colors - Cams has either the Walnut or the Brown.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 03:44:41 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: October 26, 2020, 04:16:34 PM »

Y'all are awesome!  And of course Camilla can buy such boots.

When I was thinking about getting some Wellies, my ex said "Get Hunters."  I said, "No way, they're over $100!"  "What?!  They used to be five quid!"

Oh, inflation!
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: October 26, 2020, 04:21:36 PM »

Camilla visited an arboretum today.  I want to steal her boots!  Anyone recognize the brand?

I use an adblocker, and the DM site won’t let me see more than a headline. But I bet those boots are fantastic!

Here you go AB. Cams looks fab.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: October 26, 2020, 04:25:17 PM »

Camilla visited an arboretum today.  I want to steal her boots!  Anyone recognize the brand?

I use an adblocker, and the DM site won’t let me see more than a headline. But I bet those boots are fantastic!

Here you go AB. Cams looks fab.

Thanks Karma!  Star

She does indeed!
anneboleyn

Warned
Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: October 27, 2020, 10:00:34 PM »

Frick, I love her. I just think she's fantastic. I know she's made some mistakes but who hasn't. She seems happy overall and I think she's been a good wife to Charles.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: October 27, 2020, 11:36:48 PM »

Camilla visited an arboretum today.  I want to steal her boots!  Anyone recognize the brand?

Those look like  riding boots, a very old variety, commonly used schooling foxhunters in the old days. The horozontal leather bands give some grip to the saddle. This is especiall useful in wet weather.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: October 28, 2020, 02:56:00 PM »

Y'all are awesome!  And of course Camilla can buy such boots.

When I was thinking about getting some Wellies, my ex said "Get Hunters."  I said, "No way, they're over $100!"  "What?!  They used to be five quid!"

Oh, inflation!
I got some Hunters, since I am out with the dogs far too often to bother with bad footwear - and my hubby took a doubletake: " those are just rainboots - rubber boots! How on earth could they be above 25quid?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: November 02, 2020, 04:15:54 AM »

The shades of red/pink in that photo suit Camilla perfectly! It gives her hair a pinkish tint which is rather nice!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: December 21, 2020, 03:16:39 AM »

https://mobile.twitter.co...tatus/1340570037455884289
The Duchess of Cornwall writes about the importance of supporting older people this Christmas in this week’s @telegraphstella

The magazine has been made available for all to enjoy this week at no cost in order to raise awareness of this important issue.

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: December 21, 2020, 03:56:01 PM »

Here's video from the virtual tree trimming party at Clarence House. For the past 13 years, Camilla has hosted a party at Clarence House for the children who are patients at the Helen and Douglas House hospice. Typically the child and their parents come to CH for a luncheon, games, entertainment and tree trimming with one of the taller Welsh Guards. The Guardsman will often use a sword to place ornaments higher up on the tree.

For 2020 the children were sent gift bags and their personal ornaments were placed on the tree by the Guardsman. The child could request were to have the ornament placed via video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eATl5-UhSbU
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: December 21, 2020, 04:11:44 PM »

This is the cutest thing! I've always loved this event and thought it shows how kind and caring Cams is and love that they've continued it even in this madness! Glad to read this was done on Wed and hope since them Cams has left for Highgrove and isn't stuck in London.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: December 21, 2020, 06:18:36 PM »

Aww, I am so glad they were able to do something for these kids and their families this year. Camilla always lights up during these events.

Next year will be much of the same - 2019 was the last time.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Amaryllis Flamenco Queen

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: December 21, 2020, 07:02:40 PM »

Here's video from the virtual tree trimming party at Clarence House. For the past 13 years, Camilla has hosted a party at Clarence House for the children who are patients at the Helen and Douglas House hospice. Typically the child and their parents come to CH for a luncheon, games, entertainment and tree trimming with one of the taller Welsh Guards. The Guardsman will often use a sword to place ornaments higher up on the tree.

For 2020 the children were sent gift bags and their personal ornaments were placed on the tree by the Guardsman. The child could request were to have the ornament placed via video link.

This was always my favorite Camilla event, and I'm so glad they were able to pull off a virtual version of it. Not quite the same, of course but better than cancelling altogether.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
hrhpita

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: December 22, 2020, 12:34:52 AM »

This was always my favorite Camilla event, and I'm so glad they were able to pull off a virtual version of it. Not quite the same, of course but better than cancelling altogether.

I agree! Camilla shines during this event. I had a smile the whole time watching this video.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: December 22, 2020, 12:57:29 AM »

How terrific they were able to pull this off this year. Good for her she really loves this event doesn't she? This is a nice way to celebrate virtually. Well done Cams.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: