Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla News & Events  (Read 273149 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: March 11, 2021, 10:20:16 PM »

I think its the morning room.  Its a different angle then we usually see but the aquamarine curtains and chair plus the fireplace and bottom of the painting match.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: March 12, 2021, 01:23:43 AM »

It looks like the blue drawing room with a desk moved in front of the fireplace.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: March 12, 2021, 01:46:39 AM »

I don't know what room she's in but I love that there is a drink in front of her that looks like it has olives in it and don't even try to tell me it is an optical illusion. I need Camilla to be martooni zooming it is very on brand for her.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: March 12, 2021, 04:18:41 AM »

It is definitely the Morning Room at Clarence House.  I have been there and it is indeed my favorite room in CH
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: March 12, 2021, 08:48:54 AM »

I don't know what room she's in but I love that there is a drink in front of her that looks like it has olives in it and don't even try to tell me it is an optical illusion. I need Camilla to be martooni zooming it is very on brand for her.

Of course she is, she'd never let us down.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: March 12, 2021, 09:10:24 AM »

I see a glass of water/clear liquid and, in front of it, the end of a spike of flower-blooms, perhaps a hyacinth...  Champagne
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: March 13, 2021, 05:55:58 PM »

Thanks everyone who identified the room at CH.

That's a mighty tall glass for a martini - though I could easily imagine her sharing a cocktail and zoomchat with her sister or a close friend. Totally.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: March 14, 2021, 07:39:56 PM »

I see a glass of water/clear liquid and, in front of it, the end of a spike of flower-blooms, perhaps a hyacinth...  Champagne
Agreed. That is not a martini. If you zoom in you can tell those are flowers and not olives.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: March 16, 2021, 10:37:00 PM »

It is definitely not a Martini, and boy am I disappointed!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: March 16, 2021, 11:27:58 PM »

Camilla said today that she got the Astra Zeneca vaccine. She said you take what you get, and that she didn't even ask which one it was, because she was too busy being afraid of the needle.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: March 16, 2021, 11:29:47 PM »

They have stopped using AstraSen here....  Huh?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: March 17, 2021, 01:49:47 AM »

I am dubious about the AstraZeneca vaccine. It's not as effective in seniors and there's a concern regarding blood clots.
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: March 17, 2021, 03:13:47 AM »

On TV this morning they showed the statistics about blood clots and low platelet counts for both Pfizer and AZ in the UK - guess what - they are about the same - 11 million doses v 10 million doses and 28 blood clots to 22 blood clots with both having one death from blood clots and the same with the platelets the same figures and one death.

If both vaccines are having the same number of blood clots then why are the EU countries banning one drug and not the other ... could it be political rather than scientific. I do notice that the EU medical authority, as opposed to the national medical authorities, have said AZ is as safe as pfizer.

As someone who won't be getting a vaccine this year or probably not next given the way the vaccine roll-out is going here in Australia (my GPs surgery has said they won't be involved as they don't have the time, resources, space or staff and other GPs are saying they will only vaccinate their own people so who knows if I will ever be able to get it - I am assuming not) I am not worried as I trust the science - the guys and gals who have devoted their lives to this sort of work over politicians or other 'know-it-all' people who have become experts on this stuff without any degrees or work in the field.
Astrid

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: March 17, 2021, 10:41:27 AM »

If you compare the cases of bloodclots from The Pill to those appearing after vaccines, youll see that certain contraceptive pills have a proven! evidence of about one case of thrombose per 1000 women who take it, compared to about 8 per one Million with the vaccine... It seems to me that the campaign against the AstraZeneca vaccine is indeed politically motivated. Especially since both the WHO and several european health organisations see no problem with it.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: March 17, 2021, 11:12:28 AM »

We should move this to the vaccination section: but I maintain the impression that the EU so terribly facked up the negotiations with Astra and consequently looked so incredibly foolish, that the smear campaign looks like your typical tantrum: "we never wanted you anyway!".

Mary's life motto:
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: