Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many French pretending royal families are there?  (Read 6206 times)
sweets7908

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 11:38:17 PM »

You're joking, right, sweets? The new poster who has disregarded every instruction from the veterans and a moderator is telling us now how to behave?  

I'm sure the ban was lifted - can anyone confirm or disprove this?

Constantine took Greece to the European Court over land and property, I think he won the case and rather than return the land and property the Greek Government chose to pay him monetary compensation instead - that perhaps is a sign that they may legally be allowed to live there but that they aren't too welcome.

The ban has been lifted. All the other RFs TLLK mentioned were also banned from their countries.

Sorry everyone- my mind was watching TV when I was typing that!  Angel
sweets7908

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 11:42:28 PM »

I think the ban was lifted as well. Don't C&AM have a home there now? Gargamel and Tatters married in Greece and I think a few of MC and Pavlos's kids have been baptised there.

Can we try and talk about the topic?...

Of course we can sweets. Can you pop over to the "About the Board" section and introduce yourself as the new moderator because I didn't know we had one. Thanks!  Beer

I'm not the new moderator 

I was focusing on something else when I was typing!  Wink
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 04:01:04 AM »

Louis XX, Heir of the throne of France, Duke of Anjou     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Qy7rIIY7o
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: