Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris news & info  (Read 179159 times)
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: April 06, 2017, 10:56:58 AM »

His company is registered in England, not Sweden, and Expressen got the information on his financial reports from documents filed with Companies House in the UK.

Expressen wrote about this last fall, I think. And now, everytime Chris shows his face, the media brings up his poor financial situation and what a failure he is. But thankfully Madeleine still gets some royal apanage because otherwise the whole family would be living on the streets  Roll Eyes
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: April 06, 2017, 11:15:46 AM »

But CP is not described as being a failure? How selective!
Just like the reports about "poor" Sofia being bullied, while throwing Madde in front of the bus
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: April 06, 2017, 11:35:16 AM »

Like other posters said, this sounds very fishy and is just another article to throw him under the bus. He should never consider moving to Sweden. His inlaws seem to hate him and none of them, including Victoria, does something to help him. As a businessman who travels a lot he might be a member of several airline programs and they let you use the lounge if you have enough miles on your card. This is the same for everybody, everybody who has this status can use the lounges, a quicker check-in etc. It is written all down in the rules of the airline frequent flyer programs and the stupid journalists should know such basics. 
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: April 06, 2017, 12:44:48 PM »

By following SRF a bit, you realize that the media situation in Sweden is not what it should be in a democracy.
This should be investigated from several angles. One of them Chris and Madeleine suing the rags for libel.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:30:58 PM by Ginger » Logged
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: April 06, 2017, 02:20:30 PM »

Instead of digging up imaginary dirt on Chris's business activities, they should focus on Snakey's strange business and what is going on there. How many times have her family members been riding the court cars..? I wouldn't be surprised if her ma went shopping every week on a ride provided by her daughter. As far as I know Chris is a normal business man. Snakey and her company registered at the palace with her family members sitting on the board... I bet there is some real dirt to be found there.

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: April 06, 2017, 03:00:40 PM »

Wait, I'm assuming his company is private.  So how could any media find out how much is the company's debts or how much cash it has? For a private company,  this information is confidential. Was it leaked by an insider? Or did the media make it up?

If the company is duly registered in Sweden, it's figures are publicly available. By law, as all companies, no matter if stock noted or privately owned, have publication rules to follow. AFAIK, even salaries are publicly available.

Then again, you are right, no big deal with his travel arrangements. Buy a business class ticket and you have VIP lounge access. No idea what the author thinks an "ordinary businessman" would do - travel in coach and then take the subway to city center?

Why would he register in Sweden when his business is clearly based in London?

It was my assumption, because I know that Sweden has the rules to publish. I was wrong, sorry.

The company mentioned in the article is indeed registered in the UK, BUT the financial info is publicly available nevertheless, as there seem to be publication rules in the UK as well.
See here, the annual Report in question is obviously the one published in Jan this year:
https://beta.companieshou...y/05099271/filing-history

That said, it's only ONE of his companies, and the debts mentioned are with a related Party (so most probably with another company at least partly owned by Chris), which makes it a totally useless info that "his company is in a loss" - if you don't have the full group picture, you cannot guess from these figures alone about his personal financial standing.
It is bad journalism to suggest otherwise.

Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: April 17, 2017, 07:22:19 AM »

The court "is defending" Chris ( he's married to Madeleine so he can use Hovstallet's cars).
Stoppa...is mighty upset that Chris allegedly is living the good life without asking them.
Perhaps they're worried that the costs of Sofia's outfits will be discussed so they do what they usually do, attack Chris.
http://stoppapressarna.se...rkliga-forsvar-av-chris-0
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:31:25 AM by Ginger » Logged
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: April 17, 2017, 09:56:22 AM »

Oh what ridiculousness, if the King wants to let his son-in-law use some of the RFs cars whats wrong with that? As others have said you can bet your last dollar Sofia is more corrupt, more abusing of her position than Chris. Chris clearly has a business of his own which, unlike many others owned by members of the RF, isn't registered to the Royal Palace or even in Sweden. There's so clearly a bias against him and Madde
Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: April 17, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »

Obviously, if I were Christopher, I would make one large lawsuit and sue all these tabloids for libel.  Maybe then the editors of these rags would understand that they cannot and should not attack his character like they do.  At least the Court has finally defended him and Madeleine by extension.  That's a first.  I'm so tired of watching Mad and Chris be the punching bags for SRF while CP and Sofia are glorified for things like designing an ugly ass bed or buying  21,000 in designer clothes. 

It honestly amazes me that these people are so upset when both Madeleine and Christopher are not willing to play nice with these magazines and grant interviews/take photos etc., yet nothing is said by these same individuals when her husband is attacked by the same media.  What a double standard and complete B.S..
LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: April 17, 2017, 04:27:41 PM »

Nice to see the court defending Chris and if what they say is true this is a complete non scandal.  Basically, what they're saying is the staff was going to be paid for that time whether they drove Chris or not, so for all intents and purposes no additional costs were incurred from Chris's ride.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: April 24, 2017, 05:47:30 PM »

This mit be totally o/t but the taloids only write what their readers want to read. It scares me to live in a society where people like Chris who lead a pretty normal, conservative life and work regularly get beaten up while with no word is criticised that a girl like Sofia represents Sweden now.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: April 24, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »

This mit be totally o/t but the taloids only write what their readers want to read. It scares me to live in a society where people like Chris who lead a pretty normal, conservative life and work regularly get beaten up while with no word is criticised that a girl like Sofia represents Sweden now.

http://stoppapressarna.se...tskamd-av-chris-pa-krogen
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: April 24, 2017, 07:51:19 PM »

Star Miss Marple   

I agree and am really sad about what it plainly shows  Crap
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: April 24, 2017, 07:54:59 PM »

I couldn't agree more.  Star
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: April 24, 2017, 08:38:32 PM »

German Bunte has a new article about Chris and his unpaid taxes: http://www.bunte.de/royal...ueraerger-fuer-chris.html

I suspect this will make headlines in Sweden in the following days..
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: