Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris news & info  (Read 243324 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: December 31, 2017, 08:20:17 PM »

I see the article has a referrence to "documents" but I hope that the whole thing is a lie.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: December 31, 2017, 08:28:43 PM »

I see the article has a referrence to "documents" but I hope that the whole thing is a lie.

No, they looked at public filing documents.  This is public info, but there's nothing shady or illicit about it. The writer has no clue about how businesses are funded, and what taking a loss means. 

Basically, they're (the media) trying to create scandal where there is none.

Also, Chris is NOT a member of the royal family.  He's not a Swedish citizen.  He does not receive any sort of salary or payments from the Swedish taxpayers, so why the writer even felt compelled to write this is beyond me.   Roll Eyes
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: December 31, 2017, 10:43:47 PM »

Thanks pixie!
I wish it's a lie mostly because it would be terrible for Cris and Madeleine, especially if, even for a short period of time, had to live based on Madeleine's money... one can only imagine the party from the swedish media. Or, maybe, CG maybe loan them money and then the press will accuse Cris of exploitation of the swedish taxpayers etc.

periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: January 01, 2018, 12:29:10 AM »

It is discouraging that the dumb members of the royal families are given a total pass while the ones who are living cleanly and on their own terms get taken in the mud. Chris is a private citizen and not a Swede and businesses take losses all the time it doesn't mean anything. CP pretends to be a housewares designer but someone else does the actual work and he's married to a nudie girl/snake I mean really. Look at the Danes too. Give me arrogant Joachim any day over easygoing Fred I know what those terms really mean.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: January 01, 2018, 04:22:28 PM »

and CP & Snakey got their mansion for FREE..........did Daddy pay for the renovations?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2018, 09:42:10 PM »

Oh, what a scandal. The amount of tax he was apparently trying to avoid paying is less than what I am currently asked to donate to this country of residence. (and I am not anywhere close to Chris and Madde's financial situation), the reported loss of money his company is owing or suffering is just as ridiculous. (heck it might have been resolved by putting the money Madde spent on the Valentino baby fur coat back into the piggy bank..)
What financial "expert" did this yellow rag engage? Probably none: but since most people know little about international businesses and finances, throwing around numbers that for Mr. and Mrs. Svensson sound big will just do the trick of slandering his reputation.
And OMG, he was seen drinking? And showing a middle finger? Since when has such behaviour in Sweden been successfully outlawed? During my time there, drinking seemed like a national weekend pastime...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: November 15, 2019, 02:50:01 PM »

Svensk Damtidning have been writing about Chris' ex-girlfriends Maryam Abdullina and Bianna Golodryga lately and how their lives are today.

I wonder when they'll investigate Snakey's ex-boyfriends too..?  Whistle

https://www.svenskdam.se/...odryga-far-nytt-toppjobb/
https://www.svenskdam.se/...lickvan-maryam-abdullina/

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: November 15, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »

How shocking that he had girlfriends before Madde.

When will they divorce?
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: November 15, 2019, 03:41:35 PM »

OH MY GOD.  STOP THE PRESSES!

A grown ass man had a life before he met his wife?!  How DARE he live before he even knew Madeleine was alive?

I am shocked, I am devastated for Madeleine and her own ex-boyfriends.

I feel I've been lied to.  Christopher wasn't living a life of celibacy and marred in singleton misery?

What even is my life?  Is it real?  Am I even real?

How am I to continue on?

Wink
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: November 15, 2019, 03:59:51 PM »

Is it only see that sees a touch of Snaky in the ex with the striped black and white dress?  Blink

What a ridiculous lack of topic from the magazine. Who cares what happened to his exes? How is that news in the first place when it was before Madde? Geez! The press indeed does not give Madde a break.

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: November 15, 2019, 04:09:34 PM »

Chris had a past before Madeleine? He deserves a public flogging!!! How dare he Huh? Thereís a reason that these publications are called rags....if only one could wipe the floor with them... but they canít even fulfill that purpose. They are just giant holes of nothing....
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: November 15, 2019, 04:10:03 PM »

Is it only see that sees a touch of Snaky in the ex with the striped black and white dress?  Blink

What a ridiculous lack of topic from the magazine. Who cares what happened to his exes? How is that news in the first place when it was before Madde? Geez! The press indeed does not give Madde a break.

I bet they will come up with something like:
Chris still misses his exes.
Chris seen shipping coffee with another woman.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: November 15, 2019, 04:19:18 PM »

I remember Danish magazines pulling the same crap with Marie. Itís so lame. So what they didnít live underneath a rock up until they met their husband/wife. Itís honestly ridiculous theyíre trying to create a sex scandal from Chris (out of sheer frustration of not having any actual dirt on him) when they have dirt enough for 50 royals on Snakia alone.

This article reeks of Sofia, IMO.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2019, 05:55:16 PM »

Here we go again.... Roll Eyes

https://stoppapressarna.s...neill-sparlost-forsvunnen

Chris O'Neill has completely disappeared
What is happening?
Chris O'Neill has mysteriously disappeared.
Friends are growing concerned.

Princess Madeleine, 37, returns to Nobel Day on December 10, just as Stoppa Pressarna predicted and reported. It will be a short visit to Stockholm for the beautiful royal. The day before the Nobel party, the princess will be attending a Childhood Foundation event. But when the festivities are over in the Blue Hall, the princess flies back to her comfortable Florida heat and her luxury exile where her days are mostly spent with the kids and shopping in upscale department stores with air-conditioning.

For Madeleine, however, the main concern is not having to fly business class between Miami - Stockholm. She probably must also ask herself how her marriage to husband Chris O'Neill, 45, is doing.

The husband of the princess seems completely uninterested in her life. The royal court explains his constant absence that Chris has to work all the time. But the question is with what, and according to initiators, his company Wilton Payments is heading for bankruptcy.

Chris O'Neill has now not appeared in public since Victoria Day on July 14. The American has disappeared from the face of the earth. Does he even live at home? We do not know that, as the princess husband lives a very secret life.

However, he was observed in the parking lot outside the Dolphin Mall by a couple of Swedish tourists on August 4. Then the American was dressed in shorts and green t-shirt. He gave a somewhat confused impression and went and pulled on various car doors. Dolphin Mall is an outlet mall just a mile west of Miami's international airport.
- Something is not right. Certainly Chris has never been a big fan of royal duties but now he has completely disappeared, you really have to wonder, says a person in Madeleine's social circle.

The princess also claims that the couple has no nanny. At the same time, it is strange that she has to make a short visit to Sweden in 48 hours if Chris is home in Florida with the couple's three children. The short visit to Sweden may indicate that it is after all a nanny who takes care of the children.

And one can reasonably wonder why Chris O'Neill is never seen on Princess Madeleine's Instagram, which the magazine Extra finds remarkable.

Chris used to have an Instagram account himself but it's gone since mid-June and now he himself has disappeared from the face of the earth.

- I have heard that he spends periods of time in Las Vegas, but I am not sure about it, there has also been talk of northern Mexico where he apparently goes for periods of time. I am actually getting really worried, says Stoppa Pressarnas source.

Chris seems completely uninterested in his wife's events and her role as Swedish princess. He has not even wanted to go with Madeleine to New York in connection with Childhood Foundation events in the American metropolis - in previous years the American has participated in various events with the foundation - but now it is as if he has completely disappeared.

Now there is growing concern about what is really happening in the marriage and why Chris is so mysteriously invisible. Stoppa Pressarna have not been able to determine whether the court has put in any resources to look for Chris.
One thing is certain; Chris' mysterious behavior makes everyone wonder how the family in Florida are really doing.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2019, 05:59:44 PM »

The obvious fact that Chris married her, because he loves her and is therefore really not interested in the Princess, nmbut simply in Madeleine her...this easy fact doesn't seem to reach the brain of those journalists.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: