Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris news & info  (Read 213309 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: December 31, 2017, 08:20:17 PM »

I see the article has a referrence to "documents" but I hope that the whole thing is a lie.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: December 31, 2017, 08:28:43 PM »

I see the article has a referrence to "documents" but I hope that the whole thing is a lie.

No, they looked at public filing documents.  This is public info, but there's nothing shady or illicit about it. The writer has no clue about how businesses are funded, and what taking a loss means. 

Basically, they're (the media) trying to create scandal where there is none.

Also, Chris is NOT a member of the royal family.  He's not a Swedish citizen.  He does not receive any sort of salary or payments from the Swedish taxpayers, so why the writer even felt compelled to write this is beyond me.   Roll Eyes
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: December 31, 2017, 10:43:47 PM »

Thanks pixie!
I wish it's a lie mostly because it would be terrible for Cris and Madeleine, especially if, even for a short period of time, had to live based on Madeleine's money... one can only imagine the party from the swedish media. Or, maybe, CG maybe loan them money and then the press will accuse Cris of exploitation of the swedish taxpayers etc.

periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: January 01, 2018, 12:29:10 AM »

It is discouraging that the dumb members of the royal families are given a total pass while the ones who are living cleanly and on their own terms get taken in the mud. Chris is a private citizen and not a Swede and businesses take losses all the time it doesn't mean anything. CP pretends to be a housewares designer but someone else does the actual work and he's married to a nudie girl/snake I mean really. Look at the Danes too. Give me arrogant Joachim any day over easygoing Fred I know what those terms really mean.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: January 01, 2018, 04:22:28 PM »

and CP & Snakey got their mansion for FREE..........did Daddy pay for the renovations?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2018, 09:42:10 PM »

Oh, what a scandal. The amount of tax he was apparently trying to avoid paying is less than what I am currently asked to donate to this country of residence. (and I am not anywhere close to Chris and Madde's financial situation), the reported loss of money his company is owing or suffering is just as ridiculous. (heck it might have been resolved by putting the money Madde spent on the Valentino baby fur coat back into the piggy bank..)
What financial "expert" did this yellow rag engage? Probably none: but since most people know little about international businesses and finances, throwing around numbers that for Mr. and Mrs. Svensson sound big will just do the trick of slandering his reputation.
And OMG, he was seen drinking? And showing a middle finger? Since when has such behaviour in Sweden been successfully outlawed? During my time there, drinking seemed like a national weekend pastime...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: