Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal signatures  (Read 23585 times)
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« on: November 04, 2007, 02:49:20 AM »

Smiley
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 02:49:53 AM »

Máxima& Willem-Alexander

Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 02:50:43 AM »

Máxima, Willem-Alexander, Constantijn, Laurentien, Friso and Beatrix

Letizia&Felipe

Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 02:51:40 AM »

Haakon&M-M

Harald, Sonja, M-L

Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 02:52:55 AM »

Mary&Frederik

Elizabeth II
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 02:54:03 AM »

Sophie and Edward

Beatrice and Eugenie
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 03:02:54 AM »

Fred and More-y's First Pre-Nuptial Agreement (Ægtepagt):

Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 05:02:59 AM »

My take on Mosh's siggy:  total lack of character
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 09:27:40 AM »

Agree, Piper; seems like there's nothing there in her writing.
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »

Fred signs with more panache than the wife, hers is bland and boring.....

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 03:28:24 PM »

Queen Rania
http://www.woman.ch/child.../QueenRania_E_N&B.jpg
http://www.fakhreldin.com...st_Book/a_queen_rania.gif

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 10:59:44 PM »

it is quite interesting to see how many royals indeed underline their names. Maybe it is en lieu of a last name, however it is said, that underlining often means a specific emphasize on your person. A poster (Anja) suggested in the 'writing on the wall' thread that perhaps royals are taught to make their signatures somehow different. Or maybe they all just feel so very important that they underline their siggies. Thinking
http://www.pimpernels.com...handwriting-analysis.html
"|2)  If you underline your signature, perhaps as a continuation of the last letter, it is to add emphasis.  It means you believe in your own importance, or at least you want others to think you do.

3)  If the underlining in your signature is followed by a dot, it means you like to have the last word in an argument.
"

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 01:40:58 AM »

it is quite interesting to see how many royals indeed underline their names. Maybe it is en lieu of a last name, however it is said, that underlining often means a specific emphasize on your person. A poster (Anja) suggested in the 'writing on the wall' thread that perhaps royals are taught to make their signatures somehow different. Or maybe they all just feel so very important that they underline their siggies. Thinking
http://www.pimpernels.com...handwriting-analysis.html
"|2)  If you underline your signature, perhaps as a continuation of the last letter, it is to add emphasis.  It means you believe in your own importance, or at least you want others to think you do.

3)  If the underlining in your signature is followed by a dot, it means you like to have the last word in an argument.
"

Thanks for the info. Thumb up

5)The size of your writing can be revealing.  For instance, very large writing usually indicates an active, self-assured individual, someone with lots of energy.  Very small writing reveals scientific or analytic tendencies.  Einstein and Shakespeare both wrote in very small lettering.

Máxima,Willem-Alexander, Beatrix, Mette-Marit, Sophie, Edward, Märtha-Louise, Friso: big
Mary, Letizia, Frederik, Haakon, : small
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 02:06:11 AM »

Agree, Piper; seems like there's nothing there in her writing.

sorry folks, I beg to differ... Blush
Mosh's X tells us far more than she'd like us to know...
ok. here is some info without my books...

she wirtes both names as one:marydonaldson. this means that there is NO seperation between her private life (indicated by her first name) and her public face (indciated by her last name).that is, what you see in public is how she is in private (poor servants!) but that she actually lives her public life as a private one. they are one and the same...(oh dear!). More interestingly, both her capital letters are high, but in particular her D (or her alter ego/family) is highlighted by a big D. this is like her Pa's CV on her own web-site. insecurity about her own self by the graduation of the letter m almost towards the D. meaning, she prefers to go under someone's else (family) acheivements, than her own. her D is quite flourishing, almost artistic compared to her M. meaning there is a struggle to be sensual (roundness of D and loop of Y) and the anger and force and angular of M.
her a in mary is quite squished: stress, anger, disappointment, keeping close secrets. compare a in her surname, its almost open, meaning she can't and does NOT want to keep secrets...
she has a thread writing, meaning she is quite good at  following what is told to her...'holden commodore -boring but does what she is told comment is right here'. she is not an orignal thinker, nor a fast thinker. she likes method.
and lastly, she has quite a bit of optimism in this signature, it is almost lifting off the page...off the line...her destined destiny is surely coming true!!
of course NO full stop!

what interested me when I saw these sigtnatures a while ago was the DISTANCE between the signatures. that is very true in their daily body language/ activities. never changed in all the photos I've seen. in the private ones, they are NOT together.

just thoughts...will do more if anyone is interested?

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 04:36:09 AM »

Geta, I disagree with nothing you've written. It takes off on areas that the analysis I did on Mary's ægtepagt siggy didn't cover; and it seems to agree on other areas. For example that she has an ascending baseline (you poetically say that it lifts off the page) - that does mean optimism, and can also indicate ambition.

Here is the analysis on Mary's siggy: http://cpmary.blogspot.com/2006/09/siggy.html

I find it all interesting and mostly on point with what we can see, but two things really stand out.

1. The open loop of her ending "y". This refers to sexual frustration. If their body language indicates anything it's that they don't physically jive. (Y also stands for Yehudi!  Secret)

2. As you notice too, the large & fancy beginning letters "M" & "D", and the smaller letters that follow. This indicates a desire to be noticed and a need for showmanship, liking to be on display.

Petri dish bubs? What petri dish bubs? LOOKER ME!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: