Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencers  (Read 78468 times)
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2015, 03:27:40 PM »

Good grief that is one  Dead  wedding dress

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2015, 08:38:36 PM »

The tiara is the only thing from that ensemble that should ever see the light of day again. She looks like she  already had the eating disorder. I never heard that Charles insulted the bride at the reception. What is the story? Charles and Grandfather Spencer are the only adults appearing to be happy.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2015, 05:29:33 AM »

It was at Charles Spencer's 30th birthday party where he insulted Victoria, not his wedding reception. Blush My bad!
Charles referred to his father's remark that he should 'stick with Victoria through thick and thin.' He joked to guests 'Those of you who know Victoria know that she's thick- and she certainly is thin.'
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2015, 11:13:02 AM »

The bride looks not a day over fifteen. And sacrificed. Well apparently not every bride is beaming, but since Victoria went into the marriage on her very own, she should at least not look like a lamb to be slaughtered.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LadyOfTheMoore

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2015, 01:09:57 PM »

The bride looks not a day over fifteen. And sacrificed. Well apparently not every bride is beaming, but since Victoria went into the marriage on her very own, she should at least not look like a lamb to be slaughtered.

Victoria has suffered from bulimia, alcoholism and drug addiction. I don't know if the troubles already started at that point, but it still might explain why she didn't seem like a happy woman.
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2015, 09:52:26 PM »

It was at Charles Spencer's 30th birthday party where he insulted Victoria, not his wedding reception. Blush My bad!
Charles referred to his father's remark that he should 'stick with Victoria through thick and thin.' He joked to guests 'Those of you who know Victoria know that she's thick- and she certainly is thin.'
UGGGHHH. Had he been my husband, and made that remark, he would have had every meal he ever had thereafter dosed with laxatives. He would have FAR less time to be 'funny' while having projectile diarrhea.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: