Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie - plastic surgery recently?  (Read 29352 times)
Ice Queen

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:00:32 AM »

I can't help but notice that Marie looks different lately. It's like maybe she has had a facelift or nose job. Is it my imagination?

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:11:37 AM »

I'm sorry, but if Joachim is in the picture looking worse than any living human being I've ever seen I can't pay attention to anyone else  Shocked Shocked
He looks awful in both pictures, I'm in shock, I can't get over how bad he looks.  Yikes

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:22:36 AM »

I don't think she had anything done - but I think that giving birth to 2 children changed and matured her face. It made her prettier!  Cute

And part of it is also the angle and lighting of photos.

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:00:43 AM »

Marie has definitely had teeth whitening.  Her teeth, even at the back are pure white.
Her smile is changed by that alone.
And maybe chin lengthening.  Thinking
Nose job??  I'd have to see a profile but I liked her nose.  Huh?
Marie looks to be getting good sleep as she looks well energised - she's probably weaned Athena.
I'd say that Marie's happiness factor is way up and that gives her a certain glow.

In one recent shot I mistook Marie for Sofia Hellqvist.   Yikes
I came to the conclusion that they both have a high happiness glow about them ... and have similar colouring and longish faces.  They are both content and confident.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:07:32 AM by Cloaked » Logged
Ice Queen

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 07:34:49 AM »

I'm sorry, but if Joachim is in the picture looking worse than any living human being I've ever seen I can't pay attention to anyone else  Shocked Shocked
He looks awful in both pictures, I'm in shock, I can't get over how bad he looks.  Yikes
Laugh bounce It's the stuff of nightmares, isn't it? He could audition for a horror movie and they wouldn't have to use any special effects on him.
tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »

I want to take a chisel to Marie's chin - it could double as a door-stop

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 12:05:52 PM »

Laugh bounce Joachim is fugly and his teeth are going like those of his mother. Not sure if Marie has had work. Maybe she feels she needs to keep up with the bogan 
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »

Judging by some of the pictures I think she may have Botox at least on her forehead.using.It often gives skin a sort of shiny look. The skin under her eyes  sags a tiny  bit which wouldnt be the case if she had a facelift. She also stil has quite a few wrinkles around her eyes so I think it is just Botox. Hopefully she won't start inflating her cheeks like Mosh and Waity.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 12:31:35 PM »

But to be fair she's only 36 and she has never seemed wrinkly to me. I think, like PeDe says, that it's merely a case of maturing and giving birth twice. That's bound to do something to your face.

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »

But to be fair she's only 36 and she has never seemed wrinkly to me. I think, like PeDe says, that it's merely a case of maturing and giving birth twice. That's bound to do something to your face.
I think you're right. Many things can do stuff to your looks, not just botox. Mary will be feeling the pinch as she looks so much older than Marie 
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 01:40:06 PM »

maturing and having children doesn't make your skin look more youthful especially when you have serious sun damaged and blotchy skin as marie has.

marie's mother looks pulled so i would think that marie could consider surgery at some point in her life but i doubt she'd go for it in the near future (though her chin looked far less prominent than before, but that could be due to make up/light/pic angle).  right now my guess would be that she treated/treats herself to a couple of weeks at a beauty farm, good facials and skin and used a good make up artist for her recent appearances.

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »

maturing and having children doesn't make your skin look more youthful especially when you have serious sun damaged and blotchy skin as marie has.

marie's mother looks pulled so i would think that marie could consider surgery at some point in her life but i doubt she'd go for it in the near future (though her chin looked far less prominent than before, but that could be due to make up/light/pic angle).  right now my guess would be that she treated/treats herself to a couple of weeks at a beauty farm, good facials and skin and used a good make up artist for her recent appearances.

I can't say I have noticed Marie's seriously sun damaged and blotchy skin. I have noticed Mary's however. Having children can make the skin more youthful looking as u gain weight or even bloat.
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »

Pregnancy changes the body and the face, and after you have given birth, it doesn't necessarily go back to normal.  

Can't say she hasn't done some tweaking - I think the skin treatment and teeth whitening are spot on.  

I agree about Jokke, he really is starting to look like the living dead.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 02:49:15 PM »

Pregnancy changes the body and the face, and after you have given birth, it doesn't necessarily go back to normal.  

Can't say she hasn't done some tweaking - I think the skin treatment and teeth whitening are spot on.  

I agree about Jokke, he really is starting to look like the living dead.
Laugh bounce He looks like a walking skull head
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 05:54:37 PM »

Marie is looking glowing and smug llately because a magazine declared her sexier than Mary.  Halo
Her nose changes in shape all the time - when she is pregnant, it gets swollen, and perhaps other factors may make it swollen from time to time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:30:35 PM by abs » Logged

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: