Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - The Photographer  (Read 48718 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2016, 09:49:36 AM »

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2016, 07:50:51 AM »

The horizon was not level, the background was all random with no thought of composition, the baby wasn't smiling or doing anything interesting. These are just random snaps done by someone who's not familiar with the subject. Photographer?  Angel
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »

Whoops...now only one of these photos has "HRH DUCHASS" copyright? I thought she took all of them?  Whistle

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2016, 09:38:40 AM »

The horizon was not level, the background was all random with no thought of composition, the baby wasn't smiling or doing anything interesting. These are just random snaps done by someone who's not familiar with the subject. Photographer?  Angel

Looks like Lupo in the background of the toddling pic. Thank goodness, Lupo lives  Grin

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2016, 11:00:34 AM »

So the one with the really bad background - the target cushion beside Charlotte's head - is the only one Kate took, eh?   Heeheeheeheehee!  
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2016, 11:44:37 AM »

I know everyone see's different people in her but I see Pippa.
Non stop
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2016, 02:08:25 PM »

So the one with the really bad background - the target cushion beside Charlotte's head - is the only one Kate took, eh?   Heeheeheeheehee!  

Makes sense. It was reported that during the Leibowitz shoot Waity jumped in, taking advantage of the staging and lighting to get some private photos for herself. It's probably what she did this time around. A photographer set Charlotte up in the right spot then Waity elbowed her way in.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
kookai

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2016, 08:27:40 PM »

Not being political at all but I think some people can ask to have their dissertation private, IE, Obama, according to Fact Check. I don't know if its as simple as asking or if there is more to it.

You can also request restriction if the work has sensitive information that might be used for a parent application for example. Not unheard of in the sciences but in arts may be unusual.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2016, 01:44:37 PM »

The Duchess of Cambridge is praised for her skills behind the camera by the Queen's photographer who says she could even make a career out of taking pictures

http://www.dailymail.co.u...rapher.html#ixzz49TjAisEn

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2016, 02:01:21 PM »

The Duchess of Cambridge is praised for her skills behind the camera by the Queen's photographer who says she could even make a career out of taking pictures

http://www.dailymail.co.u...rapher.html#ixzz49TjAisEn

When Will finally has enough of that stupid royal work she might be in need of a career.  Whistle
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2017, 07:08:35 PM »

Kate is a natural behind the lens and she 'really captures her children’s spirits in the photos.' Also, she takes her own pictures of the kids because her and Will are 'resourceful with money'.  Laugh bounce

http://www.dailymail.co.u...dleton-s-photography.html

KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »

Kate is a natural behind the lens and she 'really captures her children’s spirits in the photos.' Also, she takes her own pictures of the kids because her and Will are 'resourceful with money'.  Laugh bounce

http://www.dailymail.co.u...dleton-s-photography.html

That is hilarious! I read through some of the comments, no one is buying the "resourceful with money" line. I especially thought the comment about Will be the author of this article funny. Their PR must really think the general public is stupid.
cantstandher

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2017, 03:34:03 AM »

Richard Palmer‏ tweeted @RoyalReporter  May 3

"...As the world's worst photographer, I feel unqualified to comment but many of Britain's press snappers think Kate takes awful pictures..."
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2017, 05:27:49 AM »

Richard Palmer‏ tweeted @RoyalReporter  May 3

"...As the world's worst photographer, I feel unqualified to comment but many of Britain's press snappers think Kate takes awful pictures..."

Laughing
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2017, 06:23:42 AM »

Kate is lucky the subject of her pics is an adorable little kid - otherwise her lack of skill might show - oh wait  - it does show!

that article is ridiculous but the DM specializes in silly snarky articles about the younger royals - I sometimes think they deliberately want to turn us all against the whole lot of them!  DM loves to stir the pot!

But - geez - cause the Cams are frugal!  There are no circumstances under which such a remark would be taken seriously by anyone - not even the Cams!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: