Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima's Hair  (Read 25255 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« on: December 03, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »

Since almost every thread regarding Maxima leads to comments about her need for a new hairstyle I decided to put together new colors and styles to show how she could look after a much needed hair intervention.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »

Since almost every thread regarding Maxima leads to comments about her need for a new hairstyle I decided to put together new colors and styles to show how she could look after a much needed hair intervention.

I really like this.
Problem however is that she only has about fifteen hairs left and I am not sure if that is enough to make this style work. And she would have to bring in some effort to get the curls and volume and she apparently she doesn't do that. It really looks like she usually lets her hair air dry after the shower. So she needs some style that doesn't need any styling whatsoever, just a short rub after the shower and max perhaps a quick tossle with some product.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 12:14:18 PM »

hmmm... maybe that i like her disheveled hair after all!
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 12:39:51 PM »

Cara I had the same thought as well when I was making these. Obviously they aren't 100% realistic but I was surprised to see that some of the ideas I long held about Max's hair wouldn't look so great after all.

As Fairy said Maxima doesn't have much hair so maybe she just needs to find  ways to stop abusing it so much so that it would look less frazzled and fried.

I had been certain shorter and darker would be better and in my opinion I was wrong.
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »

Good job, Kiki!  Star

She has thin hair, and her looks would improve with a shorter cut. The one I picked shows that she can look lovely with a shorter cut. It wouldn´t be as thick as the one you made, but still. She should go for something like that.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 07:41:48 PM »

Good job, Kiki!  Star

She has thin hair, and her looks would improve with a shorter cut. The one I picked shows that she can look lovely with a shorter cut. It wouldn´t be as thick as the one you made, but still. She should go for something like that.

Thumb up This is a great look for her. The shorter hair will give her fullness and the color is so much more flattering.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 02:34:43 PM »

When I am correct Máxima had a shorter hair do during one (or more) of her pregnancies.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 02:45:28 PM »

allmost unoticed but Máxima's sister in law Laurentien has changed her hairdo radically in the past.

When (more than 11 years ago) the engagement of prince Constantijn and Laurentien was announced she had the following hairdo:

On the moment we know Laurentien with the following hairdo:

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 10:43:24 PM »

Good job, Kiki!  Star

That's my favorite one as well. If only she would listen to us.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 04:29:08 AM »

This is a good modern improvement. Kinda jarring to see her without her signature Max 'do!

I'm totally torn about Max's hair the same way I am about MC's 'saggy' boobs -- I actually sort of appreciate that they're just like, "This is what actual women sometimes look like! Get used to it!" Tons of people were born with thin, stringy hair, and Max is obviously one of them, and I've always loved how she just went about her businesses instead of treating it like some sort of first world crisis and signing up for pricey girl group hair so she would be a Perfect Pretty Princess and make everyone think she was born that way.

On the other hand, most days it looks like a bird flew into it and left just before photographers arrived.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 04:35:50 AM »

I got so excited for a second and thought that these pics were real.  She would look a thousand percent better with darker hair cut into a style like the ones in these pics.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »

TGB the one you liked is actually Max with Jennifer Aniston's hair. I do really like that shade on her. I also don't really mind how limp her hair looks during the day because at least we never see her show up at a formal event with scraggly looking hair. Her daytime look would be much improved if her hair didn't look so fried. And the hair would not look so fried if it was just a it talker. A light brown with lighter highlights would still give her the feeling she is going for. If she keeps up like this she is going to be bald.

And speaking of bleaching until you are bald I am thinking of doing one of these for Mette-Marit.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »

TGB the one you liked is actually Max with Jennifer Aniston's hair. I do really like that shade on her. I also don't really mind how limp her hair looks during the day because at least we never see her show up at a formal event with scraggly looking hair. Her daytime look would be much improved if her hair didn't look so fried. And the hair would not look so fried if it was just a it talker. A light brown with lighter highlights would still give her the feeling she is going for. If she keeps up like this she is going to be bald.

And speaking of bleaching until you are bald I am thinking of doing one of these for Mette-Marit.

YES please! 
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

United States United States

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 06:49:39 PM »

she'd look better with it shorter; younger and fresher.
I like either of these

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 09:07:22 AM »

YES please! 

Working on Mette-Marit right now. I'll post it in the Norwegian section when I'm finished!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: